Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll throw up my ares on my old iphone account as often as I can. Don't really play the account any more since it's now just a wifi device, but I still have it.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Just started playing - I have a 5 star Amaterasu from my tutorial egg, so tips and friends would be appreciated.

ID: 311,846,290 ([email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the godfest doesn't start until 8 tonight, right?
Far as I can tell. No one roll until the REM text in game is changed.

Really happy I wasted like 7-8 fucking rolls on the fucking non-godfest shit like a fucking retard. Super awesome having 2 accounts completely gimped by my own fucking stupidity.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should have enough stones for 3 pulls. If one lands on an rgb Indian or norse god I will consider it a great success.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Far as I can tell. No one roll until the REM text in game is changed.

Really happy I wasted like 7-8 fucking rolls on the fucking non-godfest shit like a fucking retard. Super awesome having 2 accounts completely gimped by my own fucking stupidity.
Should have enough stones for 3 pulls. If one lands on an rgb Indian or norse god I will consider it a great success.
PAL event is going on right now. Random "community" gods are until 8pm PDT (when it switches to Norse/Indian).

Yeah, I've got some stones saved up, so I think I'll do the same thing (hope for a lakshmi, parvati, or Shiva).

Composter

Hasn't updated yet, but I said fuck it and rolledx10. I'm pretty pumped. Regular Gold dragon, King Gold Dragon, Super King Gold Dragon, +1 knight (that I sold like a fucking idiot), and some other crap.

Rolledx10 again, +RCV ogre, some knights, some demons, and a gold dragon... :\

But it's working.

I did the green dragon last night on master. Fuck that piece of shit dungeon, I'm not even going to do legend as I got the drop on master. That shit is HORRIBLE, it took me like ~200 turns.
I went double green resist on master and it took 273 turns. The good thing was all the stamina I used was regenerated by the time I fucking finished. Thank god it dropped, because I don't have the testicular fortitude to do that shit again.

And praying for an Odin. Either color. Or actually, blue pref.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I went double green resist on master and it took 273 turns. The good thing was all the stamina I used was regenerated by the time I fucking finished. Thank god it dropped, because I don't have the testicular fortitude to do that shit again.

And praying for an Odin. Either color. Or actually, blue pref.
Not sure Odin is a part of the Norse/Indian Godfest (which is fucking stupid). I wouldn't pull unless you see him mentioned (if he's the only one you want).

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I main Persephone, and only really switch occasionally to ADK to run through a low tier dungeon or do Metal Dragons.
She's level 65 at the moment.
Yeah, you're my stable Persephone friend, everyone else is pretty fair weather.

I've switched my loki account over to persephone instead. I'll try to remember to keep her up instead - I use loki or pers interchangeably depending on what friend leaders are available, and don't really care about pal points anymore.
Bah, if you're Loki, that's good enough. It just seems that dual Persephone is the way to go for dark, because 2.25x across the board is better than 13k hp. I haven't removed any of my Loki or D'spinas or Vamp Lord friends, because I know they're leaning on me pretty hard too, but man it sucks when you've got something big up and can't get over 20khp without a Perseph lead. Then like a fucking dink I left Isis up all day after my sister came over and I forgot about P&D.

And yeah, this is a pretty shitty gaming company, overall. If I wasn't running a dark team, I wouldn't be playing at all today, but since the CDK dungeon is up, that's the only reason I'm even bothering. It seems like they either have no end game plan, or no end game plan for English, which is just unbelievable to me. I mean, there's hardly any fucking words at all in the game, how the fuck long can localization take? They're either missing out on a major cash cow, or have some kind of data that suggests that end gamers are worth less money than the new people who drop $$ on stones more often or something.

Goonsquad Officer
I'll swap, my number is 304,646,283[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Invite me and swap it up! Go to friends - ID search and it shows your own code & you can enter mine.
Cool. Friended joo.
I am 329945289

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
373,548,244 My Perseph is like 75ish so use and abuse if you need her. I also have a 40ish Isis I have up when I'm running Tricolor.

Anyone have more than just a theory that the egg machine events are going to stack? It seems like the Community Appreciation even ends directly before the Godfest. I only want 1 thing from the Gods in the Godfest, but there are at least 3 that I would like from the current machine event. It seems I might be better off to roll on this event, and skip the Godfest. I'm up to 20 stones after my 100 log in day bonus kicked in a few days ago.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone have more than just a theory that the egg machine events are going to stack? It seems like the Community Appreciation even ends directly before the Godfest. I only want 1 thing from the Gods in the Godfest, but there are at least 3 that I would like from the current machine event. It seems I might be better off to roll on this event, and skip the Godfest. I'm up to 20 stones after my 100 log in day bonus kicked in a few days ago.
If you want one from now, go for it. I'm not sure there's much overlap. Also the ones now are all +eggs, so there's that also.

Cupid, Verche, Cupid, Highlander.
Not a total loss. Highlander can enable me to field a Mono-Green along with my Parvati, ADK's and Susano. Too bad I'm focused on Mono-Dark right now and can't be assed to level any of them up. Anyway, like last time, I won't complain. It's a free game for me and I've been enjoying it. Now if only I had been smart enough to save stones to try Hera tomorrow.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Only roll during godfests themselves.

You might like the selection offered during the Fuck You Community event but your chances of pulling shit are still pretty fucking high.

I will say it again. ONLY roll during godfests.

Thengel

Cool. Friended joo.
I am 329945289
Ok I just sent over a present. Feel free to return any time
smile.png

smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Goddamn this super metal king dragon, hes taking 1 damage and ive only got him to like 60% in an hour lol

Guessing I should bring poison next time fml