Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I got lucky and got one on my 7th reroll and then landed Shiva on the 2nd rare egg after the first few dungeons. I've been called various names for that good luck
biggrin.png
I've since had jack shit from the rare egg pulls and had to farm for a Titan for a stupid amount of runs so I guess it evened out!

I've read horror stories on SA from people on their 50th reroll with nothing useful to show for it, if your luck is that bad then backing up your files if you get a decent roll but are not 100% sure is a reasonable idea. It may seem more attractive if you do 10 more rerolls and keep getting shite. They are probably missing out on an extra money making opportunity tbh, if they offered a selection of one of the main suggested set of 5* etc for a $5 start I suspect quite a few people would take them up on it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How many times did you guys have to reroll for even a 5 star? I'm killing my phones battery just rerolling.
8 times for a 5 star, on my 9th I got the God Fazana (which also shows up as 5 star, I wouldn't have known it was a God I dont think unless it was lsited above as such)

Fazana, can you respond to my previous post please?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Curse you for posting this! I intalled it and got a cupid and then a 2nd cupid from my 2nd egg. I just opened a dual knight, Gryps Rider.

I'm a total ignorant player at this point...Should I just scrap this start?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Okay so I just got a Amaterasu which was in the first list of 3 ultra good gods to start with. I didn't know she was a light character, her abilities are pretty awesome so should I just concentrate on building light based team while collecting and leveling another color on the side for weekend dungeons?
Weekend dungeons are only run for coins, you don't get drops. If you can live without those (and I haven't bothered with one for the last two weekends myself) then just concentrate on your light team. Keep an eye out for the gold metal dragon day as they are worth triple the amount a normal metal dragon is so you can make some decent bank from running that a couple of times instead on the day it's due. Today is plan metal (dark) dragon day so I haven't used it myself yet, I'm still mainly farming to try and boost my Titan's spell level on his hp to fire orbs skill.

It costs (Unit to increase level) x 100 per unit to power up fusion so this gets expensive pretty quickly, use your carbuncles as intermediate xp fodder. You might lose some xp when doing it but save a ton of coins, if you feed same colour carbuncles to the target unit then you'll get the xp back anyway from the 50% bonus.

Curse you for posting this! I intalled it and got a cupid and then a 2nd cupid from my 2nd egg. I just opened a dual knight, Gryps Rider.

I'm a total ignorant player at this point...Should I just scrap this start?
I would tbh, one with something else might not have been bad but two and then a dual knight is pretty grim. You might want to back up the files though in case you change your mind later or decide fuck it and stick with it and friend up as many damage dealing friends as you can. If you can find a few people with Valkyries you might do okay actually, they turn healer teams into shitkickers.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Okay, so I finally pulled a Vitra. However, now I am confused as fuck as how to enhance/evolve and my monster box is full. Just color on color? And what is the deal with all these dragon seeds?

Makkon_sl

shitlord
Gungho have been very quiet as to why it's only out in the US so far in the west and have no current dates (that I've seen since before Christmas anyway) to release elsewhere.

It's easy enough to get round the IOS store restrictions and make multiple accounts, I have US, Canadian and Japanese accounts to go with my main UK account. I have no idea sadly on how easy this is to do on Google Play or if there is even region restrictions on their marketplace at all?
Yeah I tried that, but google play apparantly knows my device is registered to a Canadian provider and won't let me install even with a US account. I would have to root my phone and change its location information but I can't really be bothered to do that. Oh well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't reroll at all. Maybe I was just lucky with some drops (Vamp Lord, Gryps, Lillith, 3star cupid). I know I've made some dumb decisions though...

Also, the little dragons that are max level 1, those give super XP to the appropriate color. Feed them one at a time and gain some levels.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, so I finally pulled a Vitra. However, now I am confused as fuck as how to enhance/evolve and my monster box is full. Just color on color? And what is the deal with all these dragon seeds?
To evolve a monster it must be maximum level (You can see a monsters max level by selecting a monster and clicking "Check Info") and you must have certain monsters to sacrifice to it when you're ready to evolve (Called EVO Material). To level up a monster you click "Power-up Fusion", you then select other monsters to fuse in to your main monster. You will lose all but the main monster. You can use any color or type of monster you want as power-up material, you just gain bonus exp when you use monsters of the same color as the main monster. You can also randomly get a bonus exp multiplier when you do the fusion.

Dragon Seeds are EVO material, you will need them later when your monsters are high level, and you can get more by doing the "Special" dungeons that change every day. Since you probably have a small monster box you're probably fine to sell/level up with them, they aren't hard to get later...you will want to hold on to the highly rare ones though. There is a set dungeon for each day of the week for EVO Materials...a set dungeon for the weekend for Money, and usually 2-3 other special dungeons for trying to gain special rare monsters.

Any more questions let me know...I'm Rank 47, I've been playing it for a couple of months maybe...and didn't realize how much I knew about it til I started reading this post lol. Stupid addicting thing.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't reroll at all. Maybe I was just lucky with some drops (Vamp Lord, Gryps, Lillith, 3star cupid). I know I've made some dumb decisions though...

Also, the little dragons that are max level 1, those give super XP to the appropriate color. Feed them one at a time and gain some levels.
Feeding multiples at a time does the same thing/ same exp, just saves you time. Unless you are about to level cap your monster, then I'd do one at a time.

I've had some very lucky ones when feeding the 50-60k exp dragons and getting "Super!" or "Awesome!" multipliers.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Are you guys rerolling after using the 5 magic stones from the tutorial?
I suspect most are, if you get a shitty two star right out of the gate you might as well re-roll there and then. If you get something reasonable but not fantastic it can be worth running the first few dungeons quickly to see what you get from your next five stone rare egg pull and decide then if you want to carry on or start again.

I've finished the first technical dungeon but the next one is water based and I'm running a mono fire team atm. Its still only 6k-ish hp as well so I've got some grinding in my future. I think I will be sorting a water team as well, I have Neptune and a 4* Siren on the go as a start with a potential leviathan and a couple of ogres kicking about for an hp backbone.

Eventually I want to dual colour some ogres, especially the hilarious looking afro-ogre.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I tried that, but google play apparantly knows my device is registered to a Canadian provider and won't let me install even with a US account. I would have to root my phone and change its location information but I can't really be bothered to do that. Oh well.
Have you tried APK downloader ? I know market enabler works, but that requires root - I don't think apk downloader does.

velk

Trakanon Raider
How many times did you guys have to reroll for even a 5 star? I'm killing my phones battery just rerolling.
I've done a few reroll runs looking for support guys for my main, odds seem to be about 70% green egg, 20% grey egg, 10% gold egg from my history.

Gold egg will always get you a 5*, but as you can see from the link above, lots of the 5* are pretty crappy - some of the grey guys are great starts too ( see vampire lord, 4* swordsman, siren )

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've done a few reroll runs looking for support guys for my main, odds seem to be about 70% green egg, 20% grey egg, 10% gold egg from my history.

Gold egg will always get you a 5*, but as you can see from the link above, lots of the 5* are pretty crappy - some of the grey guys are great starts too ( see vampire lord, 4* swordsman, siren )
I'm going on reroll #10 (I'm lost power at work... lol). At this point I'll settle for a 4 star so I can just start playing again. I love this game and am highly addicted. Great recommendation.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Started off great, got Neptune from my first pull - no re-rolling thank the gods. Used the first 10 gems from passing levels and what do I get? First a Piedra (dark toy dragon) pops out, not bad. Second.. another Piedra pops out RAGE. I was at least hoping to round out my team a little. We'll see what pops in another 5 levels...

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great game recommendation, I'm on my 7th reroll now. So far the best I've gotten is a Sylph and a Lilith? maybe I forgot what the last one was called. I'm getting ansy too though as I want to get playing, even my wife's eyes lit up when she saw me playing the tutorial haha.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey cool, I think I may kill that account though. I'm not sure the leader is all that good. Although he is an orb changer which is cool, he's not on that list up top lol.