Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Should have been keeping track, I'm at least at 15 rerolls by now, get a super rare, beast rider. /sigh?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't care for Amaterasu.
frown.png

Rime

<Donor>
Any way to get this to play on the computer?

I am a dinosaur and do not have a 'smart' phone.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You *might* have some luck getting it to run under the bluestacks android emulator but I doubt it tbh, it needs constant internet access.

Todays metal dragons are blue!

PADGlobal posted:

[US] Sapphire Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/10/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 08:00 13:00 18:00
E: 09:00 14:00 19:00

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kind of the definition of late bloomer there - start with a very sub-par healer that costs a fortune to improve. Long term though, it's pretty epic.
How long until I see something from her though because I'm having troubles already and you're right, she's expensive as shit to try and level.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Faz I have no idea wtf you're talking about in those posts about daily dragons.

Each day in the special dungeon tab there are metal dragon dungeons appearing sporadically. To cut down on server load they appear at different times for different people, the 3rd digit of your friend ID will help you identify which group you are in and what time it will appear for an hour. I'm in group B so they will show up in my special dungeon tab at 11, 16 and 21 hours PST. Which sucks as I'm on euro time, I'll probably only hit the first one.

The dungeon is nothing but metal dragons, if a colour isn't specified they will be plain dark dragons. They come in 3 ranks: normal, high and king and give more xp appropriately. They have stupid high defence so typically you only hit for 1hp per unit in each attack, iirc the 3 ranks have 5, 10 and 15hp each. if you have access to a shiva you can cut down the killing time by lowering the defence but as they hit for fuck all don't worry about it, just load up on a mono team and bash away hoping the higher ranks drop and not a fist full of the lowest.

Early on you will mostly use them as xp fodder or even sell them (especially the yellow dragons, they sell for triple value) but later on you can use the right coloured dragons along with pengdras from the technical dungeons to evolve them to their second stage. Why is that a big deal? A max level (10) pengdra is worth 9k xp or so. Evolve it with 2 metal dragons and a dragon plant and the newly evolved pengdra is worth 45k xp. With some of the later units needing several million xp to level up this is one of the best ways to do it, especially if you only feed the same colour for the 50% bonus.

Even without evolving the pengdras they are still decent xp, they only take 2.6k or so xp to max so the 9k return when you use them on other units makes them good investments for your coins. Technical dungeons don't open until you've defeated Tower of Satan in the normal dungeon list.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You *might* have some luck getting it to run under the bluestacks android emulator but I doubt it tbh, it needs constant internet access.

Todays metal dragons are blue!

PADGlobal posted:

[US] Sapphire Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/10/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 08:00 13:00 18:00
E: 09:00 14:00 19:00
PST right? Also, what difficulty is the dungeon?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
BTW, my friend ID is 326,948,200 if anyone needs Vitra as a helper (dark god with 1.5 atk boost for dragons and gods, and a grudge hit ability).

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Is Genie decent? I just pulled one and wasn't paying any attention to the rarity.

I now have 2 Cupid, Gryps Rider, and a Genie...I'm such a sucker, considering spending $ for some pulls. That, or rerolling for a God and THEN spending money. To reroll on a ipad I just delete and reinstall?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
To reroll on a ipad I just delete and reinstall?
Yeah. I've been insanely unlucky (according to this thread) and have played like 20 rerolls without anything close to something on that list however. I've had 2 5 star monsters so far and a bunch of SHIT, so if you have something decent I'd think twice.

Composter

Lol, I rerolled nearly 80 times before I got Vitra. Went through a stretch of about 3 hours that I didn't get a gold egg (right around 30 pulls). Rerolling nonstop, I was able to average around 10 pulls an hour.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol, I rerolled nearly 80 times before I got Vitra. Went through a stretch of about 3 hours that I didn't get a gold egg (right around 30 pulls). Rerolling nonstop, I was able to average around 10 pulls an hour.
haha, was it worth it? This isn't exactly a shining endorsement to keep going.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
is it worth sticking with this game with a "Gryps Rider" as my pull? or should i restart?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
For a little while longer there is a bias of "dark gods" coming from the rare machine (lillith, vampire lord, gryps). I got him on one of mine and I'm tearing it up with Vampire Lord leader, Gyps, Dark Knight (first form, max level), 3rd form red dragon, light cupid, and using a friend's dark as my "guide". If it's a double VL combo, it can get insane; Loki works well too.

Composter

As far as if it is worth it, I am having a blast now. I just need to get a good healer and I tear shit up. I got to the final dragon on the special dark dragon quest, but lost due to my phone going to sleep just when I moved an orb.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
For a little while longer there is a bias of "dark gods" coming from the rare machine (lillith, vampire lord, gryps). I got him on one of mine and I'm tearing it up with Vampire Lord leader, Gyps, Dark Knight (first form, max level), 3rd form red dragon, light cupid, and using a friend's dark as my "guide". If it's a double VL combo, it can get insane; Loki works well too.
So should I have kept a 5 star Lilith?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Once you are up and running the game should hopefully last you months with casual daily play sessions, spending some time up front to reroll for a while doesn't seem so bad if you look at it that way. If you aren't sure if you cba to do that much rerolling, just play whatever you get for a day or two and see what you think of the game in general. Spam friend requests to everyone, especially Sirens and Angels etc so you can easymode the opening dungeons. Backing up the two files mentioned in the OP will also let you go back to a roll you might not be sure about.

You certainly shouldn't spend any real money at all until you are settled with the initial hand and I'd suggest just using them for box spaces etc if you do spend coins. Why? Well if you spend $10 and get two shitty pulls from the rare egg machine you'll probably ragequit
tongue.png

If I was to start again knowing what I know now, I'd probably be an all-in lunatic and reroll until I got a Valkyrie, either 4* or 5* would do.

Don't forget to pair up with someone to swap presents at level 20+, you can only do it once and it "just" gives you an opportunity to use the egg machine to pull one of the starter dragon types BUT it's the only way atm to get a light or dark starter dragon. I ended up with another fire and a green sadly.