Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Breakers - anyone know if it's actually worthwhile to get a golem? I only have a dark golem. I've run each breakers dungeon through twice, just to get stones on two accounts, and I've never gotten a drop or seen a random golem. Anyone know what kind of drop rates this dungeon has?
Got a Dark Golem this morning. Took me 4 runs. I already ran it for the stone last time it was up, so that's probably 7 runs total, across all the difficulties.

Haven't even seen one of the other colors, however. And yeah, I want it for the high HP/Armor break. Lilith is great for armored mobs, but without a Neptune, she's extremely limited in her usefulness. A 75% armor break on a mono dark team means that there's a good chance I can pop that, then Persephone's orb change, and Loki's orb enhance and shit all over most heavily armored mobs.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah it seems like a pretty bad dungeon to farm I guess. I wanted a green and/or blue golem, simply because my subs kinda suck on my green team. Have Parv (leader), Sasuke (ninja), Sylph, Ripper, Dryad - none of which are evolved. Need to get a ADK out of the dungeon on Monday, but still the subs are not that great.

Goonsquad Officer
I'm running a newb squad...when can I get the most bang for my magic stones? What event should I pull during?

I usually do
Plesios
Mystic ice knight
Mystic wood knight
Shardra
Devil dragon

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm running a newb squad...when can I get the most bang for my magic stones? What event should I pull during?

I usually do
Plesios
Mystic ice knight
Mystic wood knight
Shardra
Devil dragon
Pull on godfests if you can. Don't go now, the red list isn't great.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd play with it, probably lean towards the Parv just for the extra HP boost, although you're happy to use my Artemis
smile.png

*Edit: oops, was a reply to Composter about his green team. Quote got dropped off.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Golems are shit. If you managed to get a full one from the REM, I feel bad, but that's the only time I'd ever use one. The leaderskill (counterattack) is fucking stupid, and the armor/defense can be skilled up a bit. I guess in a mono-team for a HP boost it might be worthwhile.
I still want to try a super high HP zombie team with a partner golem leader. It's silly, but I want some 600k counterattacks=P

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Woohoo...got Isis evolved up. Now to get another dub mythlit and get Hades evolved. Then a TON of green stuff.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Best luck ever with Dub runs. Needed 2x Red and one Rainbow, two runs and got it done. Evolved Horus and got him up to 55'ish with the banked High Kings. Still need 1 big Green Lit and two big Rubys and 2 little ruby, but then done.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got 1 dubmythlit, but can't seem to get another. I'm running out of box space (with 250!) so I end up feeding the other dublits off to random monsters
frown.png

edit: Oddly though, I'm finding myself needing more rainbow keepers... which I'm kicking myself for skipping farming 1 or 2 up on double drop day...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I get trolled by this game in the most hilarious ways.

Need purple dublits for my dark/dark hades to complete my set. Need 2. 5 runs later, 5 dub mythlits. Uhh, okay. I'll take those I guess.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I get trolled by this game in the most hilarious ways.

Need purple dublits for my dark/dark hades to complete my set. Need 2. 5 runs later, 5 dub mythlits. Uhh, okay. I'll take those I guess.
meanwhile I'm feeding dark and light dublits to things for the XP because my bag space is filling up. Fucking...

Df~_sl

shitlord
I still want to try a super high HP zombie team with a partner golem leader. It's silly, but I want some 600k counterattacks=P
Super high hp zombie team doesnt work...

Since you need to heal back to 70%(ogre) or 50%(viper) in order not to die. Which means you need low hp and high recovery or autorecovery...

how do you imagine your "zombie" team working?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think what he is saying is that you have 20,001 hp and you have resolve, then your damage taken is 20,000 hp, which would trigger a counter attack of 20,000 x 5. Unless damage taken is considered the total damage dealt, in which case the number gets even more ridiculous against someone like blue whiskey.

So, big hit pop Ceres, big hit, pop Ama, hope you get a counter attack proc. *shrug*

Df~_sl

shitlord
Or you could get the same effect using a real zombie team with any of the counterattack skill monsters (like anubis) and not have to worry about 25% chance...

The whole idea seems a bit I dunno... I cant find a situation where it would be useful... and can find some situations where you can produce a similar or better result while still having a viable team... who knows though!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Double post...

Too much stuff to do on a limited time and not enough stamina to do it!

Big things left for me on both JP/US:
Blue Hera and Green Odin on JP
Tower of + on US

And then... back to the slog of levelling stuff up and hoping for new content on US!

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
So is that what jewel is... tower of +? I ran master and expert and got three +'s between the two runs so I'm guessing yes.