Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
I ran through it a few times and didn't get shit. Grats though!
Yeah, 11 runs, 2 + eggs, 2 dub mythlits and got owned once when I got two carbuncles on 1 turn timer in the last wave ( I still think I'll stick with isis/horus and blitzing it instead of taking high hp or stalling - damn the torpedos ;p )

I'm unconvinced it's much of an improvement over just running normal crap, although given my friend who restarted three weeks ago already has more +eggs in total than I do on my highlest level account ( 117 ) it's possible I am cursed with bad luck for +s.

On an entirely different note - I'm loving that they added an extra metal dragon rotation at a non-retarded time for me ( 9hrs before the original first one - today's was 6pm, yesterday's was 7pm, compared to the usual 2am starts ). That will effectively double the amount of metal dragons I get long term, as it lets me clean up stamina before going to bed, and then run it again in the morning.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So on JP there is a dungeon starting at midnight called Legendary Rush... its 5 rounds of Legendary dragons... pretty intense.

You end up facing all 5 colors...

Red: 17717 on 3 turn timer, has a double dmg buff... and a 26572 doublehit
Blue: Multiattack for 406720 on 10 turn timer with 684906 hp...
Green: 22272 on 4 turns with a 33408 multihit skill and a 4sub lock.... oh and 280000armor just 6506 hp though
Light: 10239 on 1 turn, 13010 pentahit, has a skill that removes all your buffs
Dark: 14272 on 2 turns, 32112 triplehit, hides your orbs

WOW...

So I am thinking of my strat for this as I don't have double anubis to just pwn through it on JP side...

So my plan is:
Round 1: Approximately 214,080 total damage per turn... skills have 3 turns... unless his skill is a buff that he casts first which will allow me to use 5 or so turns and make the dps much more lax...

Round 2: Approximately 80,000 total damage per turn... this gives skills another 10 turns (skills at either 12 or 15 turns now)

Round 3: Stall until 1 turn till attack... Laugh at 280,000 armor by using Ra's special skill to deal 7777 dmg (boss only has 6506 HP). Skills at 17 or 20 now...

Round 4: Continue the DPS onslaught of 250,000 total per turn... though this is a soft target as his max hit is only 13,000 and will not one shot me... but I will reasonably only have 2 attack rounds assured to me... with a 3rd being entirely dependent on heart orbs... skills at 20+ turns

Round 5: Activate Rainbow Keeper and hope he does not use multhit for first 2 attacks... leaving a dps requirement of less than 160,560 per turn...

So I havent finalized the team yet, still gonna think about it, but probably going with this...

Helper Discussion:

DPS Requirements:
Using just Horus as a leader, before accounting for colors, assuming an average 7 combos per turn, I have an expected team dps of 168,000... as this surpasses every requirement except round 1... it allows more flexibility in helpers...

Using a Green Odin would increase my HP above the regular hit KO from everyone. And would allow me to survive the double hit from Round 1 but not Round 5, though it would lesson the healing required to survive during round 4 and 5.

Using a 50% color resist dragon (either red or black) would lower the DPS requirement of that round... black resist would shift max HP to survive multihit to 16056. So a Dark Minerva (LOLOLOL) would be a top choice... but would not help Round 4...

Using an Isis would greatly increase my expected minimum DPS per turn to 252000... surpassing all the DPS requirements... but leaving uncertainties going into Round 5.

HP Requirements:
Black/Red resist strat: 16056 (round 4 would still be trouble)
MAD DPS and Hope strat: 14272

Healing Requirements:
Black Red Resist Strat:[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */, 12,[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */(YIKES),[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
MAX DPS and Hope Strat: Hope it dies before it hits you... but 14272+ just in case...

Special Needs:
Round 1: Red Resist
Round 2: 70,000 team dps per turn
Round 3: Either Neptune Poison or Ra... Lilith would require surviving an attack or delay skill
Round 4: ** See below
Round 5: Black Resist and 16065 HP

**If you can be assured of at least 70,000 dmg per turn with no dmg leader... You could bring a Light Resist leader, Echidna/Viper, or Rainbow Keeper sub(even if he can remove the skill) and make round 4 less stressful while still being able to beat round 2...

And thats all for now... gonna think about which leaders and subs to take to do this
smile.png

smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Double drop rate on Green[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */.. so uhh could someone post up their anubis for me so I could pop out a quickie. Thanks in advance...

btw... ran legend rush with no hiccups... 3/5 dragons dropped on one run... so I will be running it again to hopefully get the last 2!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
No offense intended put please stop posting about the JP side shit.

I think two people play that version. We can't really offer advice or have a proper discussion about dungeons we do not have access to.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I'll be keeping JP side stuff over on pdforums instead, I assumed there were more people that also play JP side reading here, but if there is no interest in discussion, no point in posting it.

Still looking for someone on US side to post up their Anubis for the double drop rate green dragon!
(edit, just refreshed list and have one anubis up from flashwing... could still use another!)

Done with anubis runs for now, going to leave mine up in case anyone else wants to try the goodness....

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'll be keeping JP side stuff over on pdforums instead, I assumed there were more people that also play JP side reading here, but if there is no interest in discussion, no point in posting it.

Still looking for someone on US side to post up their Anubis for the double drop rate green dragon!
(edit, just refreshed list and have one anubis up from flashwing... could still use another!_
I was mostly joking. I don't care if you post it, I only think you and one other play JP though hehe. I don't really have anything to contribute to those discussions.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I do like the idea of trying dungeons with a "farm team"

Rather than using god subs and setups that are not possible for everyone... using a team comp made of all farmable stuff aside from one helper and possibly one leader...

As was previously discussed, its entirely realistic to clear all the current content apart from zues and valk with a pure farm team. (not saying it would be easy... but it is doable).

The next step is to actually... do it! Next time hera comes around, I will have a "farm" team ready for her. As for two heros... not exactly sure how I will approach that... Perhaps a monodark team using starter dragon as lead... not sure yet will have to think about it some more later...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I was mostly joking. I don't care if you post it, I only think you and one other play JP though hehe. I don't really have anything to contribute to those discussions.
Yeah I wasn't meaning to come off that salty either, and don't really mind so much. It was very fun when Hera and Zeus came around the 1st time and we could collaborate on stuff.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So...zeus tomorrow. Anyone got a redux in strats for me? I didn't try it the first time, and I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the stones for it this time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So...zeus tomorrow. Anyone got a redux in strats for me? I didn't try it the first time, and I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the stones for it this time.
Got stones? That's the easiest way. Took me... 26?

Loki Lead, DD Hades, Thanatos, Dark Ripper, Enchidna, Zeus ally. Naga gives you a 3 turn delay (so less stones to use), Thanatos gives you 3 turns of immunity to light damage. It's a painful hard fight, and I honestly think it's the closest Gung Ho is willing to come to "pay to get" for a monster.

Df~_sl

shitlord
A dark burst dps team + stones is the most commonly used strat... also using someone elses 297 zeus leader for the extra 3x damage per stone use

velk

Trakanon Raider
Loki Lead, DD Hades, Thanatos, Dark Ripper, Enchidna, Zeus ally. Naga gives you a 3 turn delay (so less stones to use), Thanatos gives you 3 turns of immunity to light damage. It's a painful hard fight, and I honestly think it's the closest Gung Ho is willing to come to "pay to get" for a monster.
I'd take a hard think about what you are going to do with Zeus after you get him before committing - his leader skill is really impractical, the cooldown on his special makes it very much an edge case, he doesn't fit any mono teams except mono white, lack of dual color hurts in rainbow teams, he is no use in tri-color teams and while his stats are high, he is not a boss like blue odin, which makes the 50 team cost hard to swallow.

$20 is a lot to spend on stones without a firm idea of what you are going to do with him.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I used vamp leader with 2x hera, CDK, and a naga. The stones I spent were on the chimeras. All farmable monsters too.

With that team around level 60-70 it should take 5-7 stones.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you are interested in trying a 3 stone gamble with some excitement...and have some top tier matching skills... you can try double anubis!

For those not experienced with double anubis... I suggest the following team comp...
Anubis
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Echidna
Your Best Sub thats not Black or Red...
Anubis

You need to break 14580 HP to stand the best chance of winning... as this allows you to survive mystic mask + another mask AND a regular attack from one chimera...

You are on your own for round 1 chimeras... but you get to charge up all your skills during the mask round and prepare your board as best you can for round 3...

Round 4 you have rainbow keeper and echidna to give you about 4 turns to get your 10x...

Leading you into round 5... in which case you will have about 2 rounds to get your 10x before using a stone... after which each stone gives you approximately 1.7 turns (chance of him to use a skill that kills you...)

Df~_sl

shitlord
It seems I cannot make a 4hp 2rcv 2atk team...
But I can make a 3hp 3rcv 1.5atk or a 4hp 4rcv 0atk team. Complete with max skilled orb and mystic knight...

I guess which to use would depend entirely on the HP/dps requirements of the dungeon... can't wait for more content to come!

Legendary Evil Dragon is coming...

Nothing to fear from that dungeon... for anyone really...
11070 without resist every 2 turns on the boss...

Velk, Ao, Sorrows, and my Amaterasu will heal you through everything as long as you have 50% dark resist.

Though the legendary dragons arent that great... they have 50% resist and evolve to double hit... cheaper than farming up and levelling a ripper dragon!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I used vamp leader with 2x hera, CDK, and a naga. The stones I spent were on the chimeras. All farmable monsters too.

With that team around level 60-70 it should take 5-7 stones.
I ran an almost identical team...4 stones, all on chimera. I did however use my max lvl Zeus ally with 187+.