Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, I only just started with P&D. Is the "free pull" the first new monster you get following the tutorial? Or is it some draw using eggs? Just making sure I'm rerolling at the right spot...
Yeah the free pull on the golden dragon's arm at the end of the tutorial.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Dual AA Lucifer team on Hera was a very simple zero stone clear.

Grindy as all hell. Hera fight took 7 minutes. Going to see how long the AMA/Odin team takes next in comparison.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dual AA Lucifer team on Hera was a very simple zero stone clear.

Grindy as all hell. Hera fight took 7 minutes. Going to see how long the AMA/Odin team takes next in comparison.
2 stones(1 on Hades 1 on Hera) and like an hour and change for the full thing for me. Guh, can't wait to get a couple evolved and leveled Heras in this team, will speed shit up sooooo much.

Kind of wish I had my Drawn Joker all leveled up and shit just to make me some hearts on demand.

Or even a skilled up Siren, though that would hurt my HP/RCV a lot.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ama/Odin with Neptune, Zeus, Hades, and light Ancient dragon.

27 min clear with Hera taking 6 minutes. Still much safer than Lucifer team. Oh well...grind grind grind

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ama/Odin with Neptune, Zeus, Hades, and light Ancient dragon.

27 min clear with Hera taking 6 minutes. Still much safer than Lucifer team. Oh well...grind grind grind
Hrm, sounds like I have most of the pieces to make this work now. Not leveled up or anything, but I have them

Will have to swap Neptune for a Lilith, and spend a fuckload of time on my Odin, but seems I could manage it.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
GreenOdin, Hera, Hera, Neptune, BlueOdin, Ama team took about 30minutes...The only danger was falling asleep.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2nd run went noticeably faster and smoother, but then I fucked up and forgot to use a Keeper's skill for one turn and threw everything off. Stone burned there, fucker.

Decided to grab a 3rd because triple gravity is tits. Got through Hades NP then used 2 more stones on Hera when heal orbs just fucking disappeared for like 6 straight rounds, twice. So fun to set up 9 of them, burn Lucifer, heal up to full, and then just sit there watching yourself get fucked while she wears you down.

But I'd still rather do it this way than a fuckin' zombie team with what I have=P If I ever roll an Odin/Ama I'll switch it up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, I only just started with P&D. Is the "free pull" the first new monster you get following the tutorial? Or is it some draw using eggs? Just making sure I'm rerolling at the right spot...
First time you get 5 stones from the tutorial and you roll on the Rare Egg Machine (Gold Dragon, not Green).

Today is feeling pretty lucky... missed a speed trap, scored some cheap gas, and 3 dub mythlits in 2 runs!

Edit: If anyone wants my green odin (4016hp) or Amaterasu (775 RCV, 3875/turn) just post and I'll put them up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I need like 5 Mythlits and 2 Dub Myth, so think it'll be Friday dungeon all day for me.

Sweet, just got one Dub Myth! More Cu Chu evolved!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hah, you guys are so cute, needing Dub Myths.

I'm up to 15 in my box while I'm farming the last Purple Dub I need for my vampire evolve.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hah, you guys are so cute, needing Dub Myths.

I'm up to 15 in my box while I'm farming the last Purple Dub I need for my vampire evolve.
I'm up to 4 of every other dublit (and 4 of every keeper except blue) along with 2-3 regular lits.
frown.png
Stupid Dubmythlits hampering my evolutionary strategies.

Despite my rage over getting screwed out of Hera last run, I did try it again when it first popped up last night. Last time I ran CDD and Green Odin and it was a headache matching hearts constantly, so this time I just ran a Zombie team.

I don't have an Orochi, so I used a Titan along with an Ancient Light, Lilith, 2 Light Demons (level 42-40), and Sorrow's Ama (which let me use this team with 6200ish HP).
The fist 2 rounds cost me a stone each, with too many synced up Knights, after that it was a slow but easy journey. Poison, then mindlessly match 3 until a skill pops up.
Ended up taking an hour and a half or so, but I spent most of that time watching some bad television shows. Anyway, I've got my Hera now, and I don't plan on ever running this thing again until I manage to score an Ama/Odin/Neptune. Only cost me a single stone after getting the one for completion, so that's pretty good.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Teddite: Farm a second Hera unless you already have a Hades.

You will want two Gravity users for your team to take on Zeus. Better to get it today so you can take your time leveling your team.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Despite my rage over getting screwed out of Hera last run, I did try it again when it first popped up last night. Last time I ran CDD and Green Odin and it was a headache matching hearts constantly, so this time I just ran a Zombie team.

I don't have an Orochi, so I used a Titan along with an Ancient Light, Lilith, 2 Light Demons (level 42-40), and Sorrow's Ama (which let me use this team with 6200ish HP).
The fist 2 rounds cost me a stone each, with too many synced up Knights, after that it was a slow but easy journey. Poison, then mindlessly match 3 until a skill pops up.
Ended up taking an hour and a half or so, but I spent most of that time watching some bad television shows. Anyway, I've got my Hera now, and I don't plan on ever running this thing again until I manage to score an Ama/Odin/Neptune. Only cost me a single stone after getting the one for completion, so that's pretty good.
Two stones for me, similar setup but I haven't got skilled enough Demons so I went Naga and Red Noel Dragon (I was worried that with two rips on all as my only option I'd kill my ability to stall). The game decided that since the only mob I had any attack to speak of on was red, it was a nonstop blue trash mob party. Still, a net two stones minus for two Heras over this event and last I can definately live with.

Now I just need many, many dark evo mats. I can't believe I'm going to evo Thanatos, but hey, the game decided I needed one for Zeus, who am I to argue?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 stoned (and 1 back for clear) because I was 300hp short of Hades + odin shield. Good god hera was boring, at the end it was 1 match rounds and 7300 neptune poison ticking.

Dear god, I would have stabbed my mother for 7300 HP poison ticks. My Lilith was doing a whopping 870 per round. Ancient Light's low cooldown nuke was the only thing that made running the dungeon bearable. And yeah, Sorrows, I probably should grab a second Hera, I just REALLY don't want to.
I guess with Hera in my Hera team, the bosses would go much much faster. She can easily replace one of my light demons.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Already have 2 Hera from last time but wanted to try out with dual Lucifer leads, and omg I wanted to poke my eyes out. So much for skilling up a Hera or Hades, just don't have the patience today.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Dual Lucifer was super easy. Hey Sorrows my friend Oninlan needs a high lvl ama friend... Got space on your friend list?