Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Last green mystic knight day I went 0/40 on skillups trying to get the last level on an ADK.

Got a random 3* green knight during godfest who gave me my skillup.

These 1 day only knight events can go fuck themselves. This shit needs to be up 2 weeks straight. Poring tower for 1 day is fucking retarded.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Last green mystic knight day I went 0/40 on skillups trying to get the last level on an ADK.

Got a random 3* green knight during godfest who gave me my skillup.

These 1 day only knight events can go fuck themselves. This shit needs to be up 2 weeks straight. Poring tower for 1 day is fucking retarded.
What he said

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3 green dragon runs, 2 kings, 2 high, 11 normal. 2 skill ups on Verche, one on CDK, none on ADK (haven't run it yet). I need to do some more mask runs I guess.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stayed up about an extra hour before bed to get stam to start the light dragon Master with mah dark team, went to sleep. Went to play today and immediately noticed a problem, in my tiredness induced haze I had not swapped in Echidna for Lilith. Round 5, dark bind, instant kill. BOOOOOO! 50stam shit away.

edit: Make that 100stam, triple imps right away and dark bind 2 turns in. Awesome.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some more details on 5.2 stuff coming up eventually.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDra...ers_detail_ja/

Quick hits:

Valk Ultimate Evo:
Light/Wood, +100RCV
Leader Skill: Healer type monster x3 ATK

Cuchulainn Ultimate Evo:
Wood/Dark, +100HP/+50ATK/+30RCV
Leader Skill: Technique type monster x3 ATK

Sigfried Ultimate Evo:
Water/Fire, +200HP
Leader Skill: Physical type monster x3 ATK

Blob guys(like Baddie) get a new evo with a new active skill, x3 attack to one type for one turn. Red = Attacker, Blue = Physical, Green = Technique, Light = Healer, Dark = Devil.
Evo mat is a single lit plus a king metal dragon of their color. Low stats on them, but on a burn team they could be real handy for specific damage teams. Especially Devil if they ever bring Satan over.

New evo for goblins with leader skills, weak. Whatevs.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I ended up getting some crazy luck on the MFK dungeon during double drop... best run was 4 mystic knights dropping in one run. Ended up max skilling my MFK in 150 stam.

While the updates don't benefit me in any particular way, I can't complain about this kind of stuff in what is essentially a single player game. I've got a Highlander that I should evolve and level at some point, knowing he can go Dual Element will drive that up the list of things to get done a bit. The extra damage on Odin's skill can't be anything but wonderful for the occasional time I still take a green Odin into a dungeon (Hera), and despite the awful stats, I can see a place occasionally being made for the 3X damage Baddie being made on my Mono-Dark team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can see a place occasionally being made for the 3X damage Baddie being made on my Mono-Dark team.
Only if they are all Devils. Why I mentioned Satan specifically, 3.5x to Devils. You're looking at like a 36.75x round with the baddie buff up.

I really like the idea of a Satan or Goemon team. Just the balls-to-the-wall, no healing allowed or even possible, kill-or-be-killed playstyle.

incadenza_sl

shitlord
Kicked out with Raphael but.im stuck again because.of team points im only.able.to equip a few monsters.

Raphael
Black dragon
Volcano dragon
And either dryad or brachys.

Should.I just farm with these guys till Ireach the level requirements?

Wednesday dungeon kicks my ass and I really want that dryad upgrade piece.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wednesday dungeon kicks my ass and I really want that dryad upgrade piece.
Wednesday is a gimmick dungeon. What you wanna do is bring a Shiva friend and your own Ogre type leader. Ogre leader skill keeps you at 1hp if you get killshit from 70%+ life. So you make a solid color team, stall on the first wave as much as possible to get Shiva cooldown up while you store your color orbs(red probably), then pop her skill. It drops all armor to 0 and as long as you kill everything in the first shot it carries over to the next wave.

So, red ogre leader with low HP, some red subs with low HP, and a shiva friend. If you get hit down to one heal back over 70%(hence the low HP, wanna get back there as easy as possible). If 2 of the meaner masks have the same timer kill one as fast as possible, if they both hit you will die since the first triggers Resolve.

Here's a video

Takes a little practice, but once you get it down almost the only way to lose is to fuck up or to get a Mystic Mask on the first floor.

Exact same strategy works on Friday dungeon. Check the RR friends list for shiva users. I usually put mine up on Wednesdays and Fridays as much as I can remember.

incadenza_sl

shitlord
Great advice. I spent all my sta for today, and used 10 or so ogres to level my red.dragon to evolve. I'll be all set by Friday to try that strat, so next wed I can.evolve dryad (waste of time? I like her)

Is the black dragon worth keeping around, or do you suggest a mono.colored red team with Raphael and a healer helper for normal dungeons? Blue and green seen useless.other than my dryad healer im somewhat.invested in.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the black dragon worth keeping around, or do you suggest a mono.colored red team with Raphael and a healer helper for normal dungeons? Blue and green seen useless.other than my dryad healer im somewhat.invested in.
The red thing was purely for Wed/Fri dungeon.

Raphael is gonna end up like Green Odin. Chore to level up because no damage multiplier. Honestly, no idea what you should use for leveling up. Maybe slap together some greens and use Brachys while you save stones for next Godfest.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3 runs through tower of jewels on expert so far, zero +eggs. dafuq...

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ended up burning 2 stones yesterday farming MSK, ran it I don't know how many times, zero skillups. Fucking really.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
anyone have the skillup chance chart graphic handy? Can't find it in the thread.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
After discussing the matter internally, we have determined that in order to ensure
and maintain the best quality event possible, we are unable to extend this particular
x2 Skill Up event; however, we do still have some good news for you.

This is not the last time you will have a chance at the Tower of Poring, and on 5/29
we will be announcing our next event. The upcoming event is scheduled to feature
a x2 Skill Up component as well as a few more things you're sure to enjoy.

That's right folks, in order to ensure the best quality event, fuck you.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How much of that is related to the Japanese side bitching about our stone refund?