Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Man. no reason to farm this asshole for skillups. This dungeon blows balls. Finished Master with Dark/Dark Hades, Ancient Light, Green Ripper, ADK, Gr Odin, Gr Awoken Odin, last boss took 65 turns, and whole thing took about an hour. And fucker didn't even have the decency to drop. 0 for 5 on master dragons in the last 24 hours. Fuckstains.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Found my Legendary team for Ancient Dark. Dual Parvati with ADK, Susano, Ceres, and Zeus.

rrr_img_26966.jpg

Ran through Legendary 3 times so far with this team with zero issues. Zeus team is much quicker but any fuck up kills you. Zeus team was fine for Master level. For legendary Big Green was the nice tortoise vs hare. Zeus is very helpful to clean up all the excess light orbs and to eat binds that would otherwise be more damage. The 35% gravity knocks off 1.7 million for the boss at the start.

rrr_img_26966.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, maybe I just got retarded in my old age... but how the fuck do people level monsters when it isn't pendra or king dragons? Is it seriously grinding carbuncles (still)? After blowing through expert dark legend, I can see i don't have a team for master or even legend (or, I'm an idiot and not noticing). I have components for the teams (I actually have Sorrow's team above), but I just haven't leveled them at all and I'm really tired of trying to wait for dragon dungeons to do anything for leveling.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I don't even bother with the lower level creatures anymore. Those get sold right off. For leveling I just try to run the dragon dungeons when they are up to spend stamina. I've burned quite a few stones during the 2x king days just just grind as many kings as possible. Harvest tons of plants on the Thursday 2x days. Pengdras blah blah blah.

Remember it only takes 190k to get a 6* monster to level 30. That is easily reached by feeding excess baby jewel dragons and other random crap. Also Moltdras are the exp bread and butter. I keep collecting a ton of them by farming the Ancient dragons.

I regret maxing out so many creatures. I could have a much more balanced stable of monsters if I had stopped leveling around 50-60 for most.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
that's actually my goal: level 30, final form. Once I have a TEAM for it, I'll get it to 50 (ish). Just sucks for Dark Legend, as my good "teams" are dark or blue.

Ran with my Anubis, an assortment of level 30-45 Rippers, and an ally ADK (I used the Anubis' on my list earlier). Steamrolled everything to the boss, and. he took 3 rounds. People having trouble, grab an Anubis friend and stack as much HP as you can to survive a boss hit or two. Multiplier of your own on your lead should have him down in 3-5 rounds.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't get a screen shot, but Artemis / Parv ended up working for Legend. Did have to pop Ceres once on dragon because didn't get any heal orbs in two rounds. Otherwise it wasn't bad. Wanted to fit Zeus but just kept Michael in and it was fine. If it was Awoken Zeus I may have considered it. Got a skill up too
smile.png

smile.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
I went in with dual anubis + shit on my loki team and made it to round 9 before failing to get a 10x and being 1shot by the angel. Probably doable if I didn't have such shitty colored subs ( I only had 9k hp total, but figured it was worth a try ;p )

Next try was mono red on adk team ( shiva/ares ). I died on demons due to shitty luck ( my combo brought down a row of 6 fire orbs twice and burned both demons down so much I got a double multi attack ). Think this one can probably win though.

On ama account I just went with the parv/artemis team I used for all the rest of them - swapped out green ninja for bastet for a few more hp. Cleared it three times with no issues, final dragon is much less stressful than the light one was - his nuke only does 17k ish instead of 24k, so it's nowhere near the madness. ( I quit farming light dragon when the first 12 feeds got 1 skillup in 2x skillup event, but I had failed 3-4x by that point and was a bit frustrated ).

For levelling up, I actually became pissed at plant farming so am ignoring pendgras for now, I just feed them and little dragons unevolved. I pretty much stick to king dragons, moltras and evolved dropped pengdras for anything above level 50, but lower level stuff I just feed anything I pick up. I've been farming weekend master for exp so have an assload of cash.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I ran in there thinking isis/isis and took odin, wood mech, bastet, and a red/green rider, forgetting that I had no 3rd color to use. Bye bye 40 stam!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Totally forgot about the weekend dungeon part of the leveling equation.

Grind the fuck out of that bastard and you can skip a ton of the tedious leveling process. Cash is great!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Totally forgot about the weekend dungeon part of the leveling equation.

Grind the fuck out of that bastard and you can skip a ton of the tedious leveling process. Cash is great!
rank isn't a problem (rank 156), it's monster leveling.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't talking about rank.

I meant grind the weekend dungeon for gold. I stopped worrying about cash for the most part and would mass feed lower level crap directly to the monster I want to level. The only creatures I take the time to level at all before feeding are the 4* demons that drop from the ancient dungeons and sometimes the high end chimeras etc.

I do like the lull between event weeks though. I will keep casually farming the ancient dark over the next week and save all the big guys for the next 2x event.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So its not something we can really relate to... but it was really funny watching Max Murai try out Green Zeus... He took a Red Angel team in (Double HP RCV) with a Parvarti sub...

First turn makes a 4combo and we find out Berserks skill.... Bind All Red monsters for 10 Turns.... And we find out Highlanders skill... Hide the board.

Someone must have known the skills beforehand and must have kept a super straight face when he saw him enter with that team...
smile.png

Funny shit...
heres the video in case anyone is interested, skip to minute 27...

heres the video in case anyone is interested, skip to minute 27...

smile.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I was getting bored of the green team for Ancient Dark. Decided to switch it up.

Zeus leads with Valk, Amaterasu, Ceres, Echidna.

Super high RCV and 2 on demand full heals. Not even bothering to charge Zeus for the boss. Fun ownage.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone throw Anubis up for me? One shotting the boss is still the quickest way to do this dungeon 8)

I'll re-log to throw him up again. 3/5 on Legend so far, which is worse than average for Anubis tricolor for me. One of my failures was on the first round even. Need to beef up that Sub HP.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was getting bored of the green team for Ancient Dark. Decided to switch it up.

Zeus leads with Valk, Amaterasu, Ceres, Echidna.

Super high RCV and 2 on demand full heals. Not even bothering to charge Zeus for the boss. Fun ownage.
Tried out your Parv with a "green" team. It's not a bad team with max skill adk, and a second-form Highlander, and a 45 Parvati leader. Guess I'll try it that way.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
At what point do the legendary dragons get decent (once they're ultimate evod)? Like 70? I never leveled a green ripper, and have a pile of dub mythlits (somehow), so I just went and got Ygg and pushed the ultimate evo. Now I need some stats to not make him suck.