Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
At what point do the legendary dragons get decent (once they're ultimate evod)? Like 70? I never leveled a green ripper, and have a pile of dub mythlits (somehow), so I just went and got Ygg and pushed the ultimate evo. Now I need some stats to not make him suck.
He'll pass Graviton Earth Dragon in ATK & HP at around level 90. He'll always have lower RCV. However, he'll have that 2nd attack, which is nice, and a harder hitting active.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I haven't bothered leveling the Legendary dragons since I had previously evolved/leveled all my rippers to 5* and level 40.

Seems like a huge investment in exp just for a resist leader.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I haven't bothered leveling the Legendary dragons since I had previously evolved/leveled all my rippers to 5* and level 40.

Seems like a huge investment in exp just for a resist leader.
lvl 40 ripper is ~1.08m experience starting at level 1 of the original form.
That's level 59 on a legendary dragon if you go just by straight experience without any overage.

So I can get a level 40 5* green ripper, or I can get a level 60 legendary. If/when the breath skillups come out, I'm really going to look forward to the legendary, as for now it's a decent replacement that just needs some love/leveling.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
lvl 40 ripper is ~1.08m experience starting at level 1 of the original form.
That's level 59 on a legendary dragon if you go just by straight experience without any overage.

So I can get a level 40 5* green ripper, or I can get a level 60 legendary. If/when the breath skillups come out, I'm really going to look forward to the legendary, as for now it's a decent replacement that just needs some love/leveling.
You make a good point.

I'll revise my comment that it wasn't a good investment for me to level the Legendary dragons since I had already spent so much exp on my Rippers.

You win =)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really hope we get a 2x skill up event soon...

rrr_img_27183.jpg

With all the crap from Poring Tower and now the Ancient Dark Dragon my box is completely clogged. Hope we get some fun stuff next week!

rrr_img_27183.jpg

Wocket_sl

shitlord
I really hope we get a 2x skill up event soon...

With all the crap from Poring Tower and now the Ancient Dark Dragon my box is completely clogged. Hope we get some fun stuff next week!
That is an impressive set of Dark Dragons you have there, sir.

Me, I'll stick with my one unskilled one and spend two weeks having Spinas not drop for me. I think I'm doomed to never have a better mono-color leader than a busty starter or, for dark, a vampire lord. Guess I should be leveling my Heras for my theoretical Blue Odin team, huh?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, is Legend that much different than Master? I'm cruising through master with an all-green team (it gets close a few times), but 3 runs zero drops. I'm tempted to just start farming legend and go for some skillups.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Stuff hits harder. More defense and hp blah blah blah.

Just load up puzzledragonx database and compare the stats for the mobs. I don't think Legendary is too terribly harder.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you can breeze through master, you should be able to handle legendary with careful planning.

But agree with Sorrows, check your stats vs Database...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried it a couple times with mono-red and just ran out of steam. Couldn't keep up with the healing on boss. Might try it with Parvati lead and Dark Minerva helper I guess. Don't really have a full proper green team though. Maybe just hodgepodge it with Alraune/Minerva and plug in my red team for support. What a fucking slog that will be though=/

velk

Trakanon Raider
Tried it a couple times with mono-red and just ran out of steam. Couldn't keep up with the healing on boss. Might try it with Parvati lead and Dark Minerva helper I guess. Don't really have a full proper green team though. Maybe just hodgepodge it with Alraune/Minerva and plug in my red team for support. What a fucking slog that will be though=/
I had the same problem. Shiva/Ares doesn't have enough RCV and shiva/freyr doesn't have enough hp. I think I might give up on that one with adk team. I am up to 5 straight fails with dual anubis too - my alt accounts aren't having much luck ;p

Main account has no problem though, parvati+artemis (adk/bastet/chu-chu/green odin subs), slow but safe. I'd be tempted to go artemis/frejya but it takes 8 hours of stamina for one run anyway, having it take 10 min instead of 14 doesn't really gain me much.

Legend isn't much of a jump over master for mono green - no resists or bonuses in damage means the swapping around of monster types makes no difference, just have to put up with a harder hitting boss - you'll need to average 17k healed per turn as parvati's skill won't work without blue orbs. Taking a green golem could buffer a bit, but then you'd have to take a big cut in rcv so it's not like a no brainer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did Master with Shiva/Dark Minerva and Horus/Gigas/Freyr/Echidna subs. Easy but slow.

Not sure how I'd handle the 8,800 hp per turn required on Legend though. 1 round of missed heals would be the end. Gigas skill would be worthless after the initial burn since I'd be unable to spare the hearts. Same as Echidna and Shiva really(fuck Fertile Guard, seriously).

He'll die so GD slow, eventually I will have bad orb luck and not get the heals needed to keep going. Thinking drop Gigas for Lucifer or Hera. Would lose ~1000hp from them not being red, but the added RCV and kill speed should make up for it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to try it with shiva/noel dragon as finding anyone with uriel is impossible.
Crapped out with Shiva/Dark Minerva, was stalling on a Light Mask and he bound my dark guys(Minerva/Lucifer), and before they could get free dropped orbs managed to kill him and of course next wave had 2 imps. Double chimera hit + 2x Imps = ded.

So yeah, think I'll try Shiva/Noel next. Not sure about sticking Lucifer in there still or not.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Even though I have a decent Zeus...I find myself running this Baal. I just love not having to be 100% health.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or is there somethingoffabout the way a full screen color match is calculated and then executed. It really feels like doing two 5+ matches is more damage than a whole screen full of green. Even the calculator doesn't seem to spell it out for me. But if I can use ADK + Chu Chu and then stagger in a couple of Light combos, the cascade seems better, the x5 combo seems better. Just salty, died on an easy legend run because after doing a full screen green match I got 0 falling combos and the next board had 2 greens, again no cascade, couldn't finish off the Harpie Demon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Full screen isn't great, as you're missing the multiplier from combos. It's like a 5 combo doubles your damage. So getting a 5 combo with only matching 3 is actually the same damage as a screenful (3x5 = 15 + 100% = 33.75). I could be wrong, but I thought each combo was a bonus of 25%, but not the first one.