Puzzles and Dragons

Managed to 0 Stone Legend with what I consider a pretty scrub team. I don't have a Luci, and only have 1 gravity user but decided to give it a try anyway. It was pretty stressful at times, but I managed to squeak through. Sorry for the huge image, I'm uploading from my phone and can't edit it.

Hah, thanks! This was probably the hardest thing I've done in th is game other than my first botched Hera attepmt with Resist/Odin. Valk was slapping me for 28k per turn and the healing got scary. Luckily she only locked two of my units down once, and it was my Keepers. She did her heal on the second round after I opened with Gravity and Luci, by the time I recharged both skills it was enough to kill her.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sorrows - Yeah, and you only show up an hour for me because I'm lowbie. If it's inconvienant, I'll totally understand
It's not a problem at all. It is actually very handy if I know what time PST that folks want to use a specific creature as an ally leader on a set day. I can plan that out better than trying to randomly refresh here and there and hoping folks log on around that time.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Make sure they are listed as double king rate... earlier one was not...
It doesn't get listed on it bar itself as I recall. It gets listed in the news. It's not listed in the news that it's double kings, but I got 2 kings in 2 runs, so, roll with it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to start Valk with my fucked up screen, see if I could swing it. Fucked up 3 of first 4 combos, turned it off.

This sucks. Saw someone on a rooted Kindle Fire mention they had the same problem and the response was "We don't support that device, we're working on a version for it. Look for it to come out!"

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Decided to start Valk with my fucked up screen, see if I could swing it. Fucked up 3 of first 4 combos, turned it off.

This sucks. Saw someone on a rooted Kindle Fire mention they had the same problem and the response was "We don't support that device, we're working on a version for it. Look for it to come out!"
Now I kind of know how you feel. I got jobbed in a slightly different manner - I was at dark golem, and the app brought up a message saying it needed an update and minimized. When I opened it again, the dungeon had reset to beginning.

It didn't end well the second time - I played bad due to being kind of bitter.

The new Dragons have pretty beefy stats. 4500 HP and 1500ish ATK. The active isn't as good as a maxed Ancient (but is anything? ), but 45000 nuke every 10 turns is far from awful. I'll certainly try for one of each, but the 50 cost will keep me from using them in my nearly cost capped teams for a while.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
The new Dragons have pretty beefy stats. 4500 HP and 1500ish ATK. The active isn't as good as a maxed Ancient (but is anything? ), but 45000 nuke every 10 turns is far from awful. I'll certainly try for one of each, but the 50 cost will keep me from using them in my nearly cost capped teams for a while.
I am simultaneously excited and unprepared for Sengoku dragons. Anyone out there actually carry a fire/light Minerva? Anyone? Bueller?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I am simultaneously excited and unprepared for Sengoku dragons. Anyone out there actually carry a fire/light Minerva? Anyone? Bueller?
I changed mine from red/light to red/dark the other day. I will probably level/evolve my other minerva to red/light for this dungeon. I'll see how the instance plays first though.

I've got a Minerva I haven't bothered to Ultimate Evolve yet. Only level 20 or so. Is Light just to cover another element, or is the resist useful for the dungeon?

Edit: just looked up the dungeon to see all the mobs are Red or Light. Also worth noting that sub elements don't fill the requirement for entering the dungeon.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I only know that you need all 5 main elements to enter. Sub specs do not count.

I'm pretty happy we get a new dungeon to chew on.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Only ways to get stones are:

1. Progress through all the normal/technical/special dungeons (as they become available)
2. Play the game every day - you get a free stone about 1/2 of the days you log in from various events, then you get 5 stone bonuses at 100 consecutive days logging in and I believe every 50 after that (I just got 5 stones for 150 days today, was not expecting it!)
3. $$