Puzzles and Dragons

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Does that mean I get a new Horus friend Wocket?
smile.png
Sure! Just understand that until ruby dragons, I'm rolling unevolved level 4. I'm classy like that.

Decided to go ahead and pull my last five away, got a Lakshmi. I'm not sure it's possible to be trolled when pulling a god, but if it was, that'd be it.

Edit - oddly enough, Sorrows, you doing that kind makes my day even better too. The more Horuses (Horii?) the better!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rolled twice on the main since it's not like I can actually play. Sea Serpent silver egg first, whatevs. Gold egg second! Leviathan......

Ha! ADK account is consistent. Had 26 stones(100 day bonus a couple days ago). This is an account that has had 1 good roll ever. Marine Rider, Beast Rider, Sylph, Thanatos, and some other silver egg piece of shit.

edit: OK 11 rolls across 4 accounts, zero gods. 4 gold eggs.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a hermes and a 2nd frejya, was really hoping for a blodin. I guess i can build a decent blue team now though, with neptune,orochi, sig, and a fenrir maybe mix in an STE somewhere there.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Rolled hoping for a Viper finally...

Got an Isis... rolled again before the minute changed... got a Thor... YAWN. Not interested.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not going to complain about Lakshmi as my only pull. Haven't had a blue team at all so it is at least a place to start. Really only wanted maybe that, Sig (no damn two heroes announcement), or Blue Odin. Maybe Amon for a devil team.

Algiz

N00b
Aqua carnival plus a decent godfest? This might actually help my mono blue team.

(Dramatic pause)

Dryad, baby toytops, green golem, Dino rider, and 2x Freja? Seems appropriate.

Goonsquad Officer
I also presumed godfest wouldn't punch me in the dong. But I got.

Syliph,Syliph, mystic flame knight, succubus, succubus, and a second anubis

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Pumped my AMA O to level 50, and got my Siren, the Enchanter max skill level. Didn't roll for godfest.

Alt account pulled a Neptune, Leviathian, I&I, and Valkyrie ... Not sure if I should make a blue team, or stick it out with my Loki and black team.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is when all the new horus and anubis players post up their IDs
smile.png
I just dumped $120 on this game today (on top of the 60 I had already spent last godfest and 60 the previous). I got pretty damned good rolls this godfest.

Total for the day:
Red:
2x horus
Freyr (I basically have a perfect goemon team now if he ever came to the u.s.)
2x naga
2x dino rider
Shaitan
Flame Golem

Blue
3x I&I (2 at 30, 1 at 5)
3 sirens/mermaids
Lakshmi (30)
Viper Orochi (30)
Undine (30)
3x Shardran (2 at 30)
3x Blue knight (1 of which was a 30 kamui)
Siegfried, the blue champ (at 30)

Green
2x bastet
Marine rider
Freyja
Godin (duplicate, no skillup, although I guess I coulda kept it for a stat stick sub)
2x toytops (fed to my fourtoytops for 1 skillup)

light+dark
Ra
Dragon Rider
cupid (duplicate, no skillup
1x light knight, no skillup
Loki
2x succubus (1 skillup)

Fuck yea:
353,759,200 I've never posted my id up here, if anyone wants to add me, I will randomly leave up my evo'd artemis, Godin, Water Dominion Gabriel, ultimate evo'ed dark starter or Isis up But I'll probably stop using isis in favor of horus if I can get the hang of 4x combos.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
more gabriel isis.

the 4xhp 2x atk/rcv is my favorite mono color combo.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Went through the new dungeon on Legendary with dual AA Lucifer, dark Ceres, dark Neptune, dark Minerva, and dark Venus.

Very simple boring clear. Zzzzzzzzzz

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Broke down and rolled three times. Shit, RA, and Shit. Fuck me. On the topic of Horus, outside of two heroes or another godfest is there anything I can do to improve my horus team? Shining Ice leviathan is just a filler as my blue and light options are pretty much non existent. Is it even worth feeding him?

rrr_img_31221.jpg