Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I think I'll drop my Vampire (or maybe my B/D Neptune) for a king baddie so I can go 27x.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got my Goemon=) Now I just need to evolve him and my Gigas, and farm up...2?..more...and evolve them....holy fuck I need so much GD red exp now.

Was just fucking around with him, this is gonna be awesome if I ever finish the team. Have Freyr and Horus already to power up the one big shot, unfortunately I won't be able to stall worth a fuck with negative RCV. So getting Goemon's skill ready is basically never gonna happen, and God knows I won't get his skill actually raised. Still, fucking about it was cool having a few million damage on demand.
========================================

So I've been out of the loop for three months. Is the new hotness all Devil/Attacker/Physical based teams instead of colors/gods?

I pulled a Byakko the other day, she useful?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have a lucifer, so that pretty much reduces your goemon team to farming king of gods and Satan. I was really excited to get mine but basically never use it.

9x healer/devil teams with a king blob are the new hotness for day to day farming (adk 2.0)

Byakko is definitely good. Grab a hera-ur the next time she descends and you have a strong spike team. Of course you already have a horus, but the Chinese gods are easier to use.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Always on 9x is the new hotness. Depending on the color of the dungeon I'll do Hera-Ur (devil 9x, mostly black with blue and red) or Highlander (balance 9x, mostly green with white and black). If it's a "random" 3 color (whiskey dragons), I'll do Isis + whatever.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Byakko is definitely good. Grab a hera-ur
Not sure I can swing that dungeon yet. My Luci team still needs work. Have a couple Rainbow Keepers in there, should replace at least one with another Hera(have 3, just need to level 2 up/evolve). And Luci himself needs more work.

Oh NM, I was looking at Mythical. Can probably manage it on Legend, though Minerva looks like a pain in the dick for a Luci team.

I've got a Cu Chulainn that needs some evolving, but fuckall else for Balance. Honestly looks like there's just not shit TO use for a Balance team. Don't have Odin/Minerva and I seriously doubt I can manage green zeus when he shows. I guess 2nd Cu Chu + Red/Blue mystic knights + vampire?

Are all those teams reliant on REM rolls to fill out, or are folks just doubling/tripling down on the leaders like Hera-Ur or Cu Chu/Sigfried?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2rks a max siren and a hera and you'll be fine. Grind minerva close to 50% then gravity and cannon. Legendary hera-ur is one of the easier descendeds.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have a max siren. I don't think I even have a mermaid. I ran dungeons for that cunt a hundred+ times and she never showed.
You should run another hundred. Siren is fucking cash on a luci team in descendeds.

Healer 9x is REM but involves leveling valks. Ceres is the only REM monster on my devil team. Balance is harder because Zeus dios or odin can take a spot, but are a pain in the ass to get.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't have a max siren. I don't think I even have a mermaid. I ran dungeons for that cunt a hundred+ times and she never showed.
Siren Siren Siren Siren. She's the only 3star egg that drops out of the Gold REM that you shouldn't be sad about getting. She's (in my opinion) the best farmable drop in the normal dungeons, and not even as a leader. If you have another 5 turn heart-maker, then use that, otherwise it's going to be a few stones for Hera-Ur. As Ishad said, Legendary Ur is one of the easier-to-farm dungeons (I'm not going to go and say it's easier than Hera, but it's pretty close).

And yes, Balance teams are meh. If I could hack it, I'd level up another Highlander and Odin and just run those with instead of Minerva and Duke Vamp. It's incredibly RNG/REM dependent to get the team members compared to 9x with Hera Ur and "any dark monsters or dark-sub" for a devil 9x.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
What type of teams are you guys using to speed clear Hera?
I'm using Horus / Odin / GOdin / Whiskey Light Dragon / Blue Midgard / Kirin for speed clears. Stall on Hades (to get Kirin+Blue Midgard ready) then pop him and kill Hera within 3 rounds. Kirin/Kirin can do it too. Horus/Kirin is safer on the trash.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speed runs in P&D good lawdddd... Got Satan who I cant wait to use but missed Hera-Ur

W/B Grim, saw you pop up

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, put together GOdin+AmatO team with Kirin, Valk, Zeus, and B/D Neptune... then realized I'm ~1100 hp under the Hades limit. Fuck.