Puzzles and Dragons

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Transfer account between Apple and Android

By Puzzle & Dragons - GungHo Official

"*Game Data Migration between Different Operating Systems*

Since launching Puzzle & Dragons, we have received a great deal of requests for a way to transfer P&D game data across platforms with different operating systems.

It's the operation team's sincerest wish to create the smoothest and most enjoyable gameplay experience possible - without the need to worry about game account data when deciding on a potential device change. With this in mind, we are planning to implement a new system which would allow transfers of game data across different operating system.

Further details for this function will be announced as soon as possible.

*Note: There is a possibility that some restrictions may apply when transferring data."

Source:https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDragonsOfficial

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that's pretty awesome. Now I can think about getting an android tablet...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my ass stomped by Zeus on a Goemon team but didnt have the +Fire boost active from a baddie or Freyr.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Ran Zeus today and died on devils because I received 3 hearts in 15 turns...Fuck that. I've cleared it a ton with the exact same team (Double SoD), but that was a crazy run of bad luck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran Zeus today and died on devils because I received 3 hearts in 15 turns...Fuck that. I've cleared it a ton with the exact same team (Double SoD), but that was a crazy run of bad luck.
You just nuke past the godbind, or eat a stone for Zeus?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive only got a goemon team capable of beating him but if you dont go in at less than 20% and have both you dont kill him. Going to try again next time hes around I def want one.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Goddamn I just realized you do not need to max level something to ultimate evo it, jesus christ.

I was leveling 50->70->99 and doing the ultimate evo like a moron, sadness

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll just use Astorath...Less stressful tbh.
I don't have one yet
frown.png

Goddamn I just realized you do not need to max level something to ultimate evo it, jesus christ.

I was leveling 50->70->99 and doing the ultimate evo like a moron, sadness
Awww damn
frown.png

I honestly think that's why they aren't in the evo fusion menu and are accomplished via power fusion.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I finally decided to run it and ended up using 3 stones (net 2) with a SoD team. Good thing is if you run it twice it becomes pretty easy since you can one shot him with 35, 35, 30, 2x nukes. First 4 rounds were ridiculously easy but may become a little harder with 2 light subs.

Nice to finally have another halfway decent light sub after starting with a Venus and never getting another good one. I'd resorted to using light exp mats on other colors but still had enough to get Zeus immediately evo'd and to 45 again.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Smoke screen, ten turn binds, random colors to jammers... Sorows, you're totally farming this latest dungeon to max the dragon, right? It's a hoot!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Smoke screen, ten turn binds, random colors to jammers... Sorows, you're totally farming this latest dungeon to max the dragon, right? It's a hoot!
I have pretty much stopped playing or even logging in for that matter.

Whenever they release Athena I might be interested again. Since the 5.4 patch came out for WoW I've been raiding again on my Paladin for laughs. =)

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Light war dragon?
Yeah, and I forgot the full team bind too. I'll get the dragon and the stone then spend all my spare stamina in ancients, that place is the pits. Hanzo skillups and cat statues aren't close to enough incentive.

Hope the raiding goes well, Sorrows. I never could get the hang of that - although working evenings didn't help, I spent way too many runs in PUG hell.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, and I forgot the full team bind too. I'll get the dragon and the stone then spend all my spare stamina in ancients, that place is the pits. Hanzo skillups and cat statues aren't close to enough incentive.

Hope the raiding goes well, Sorrows. I never could get the hang of that - although working evenings didn't help, I spent way too many runs in PUG hell.
binding 6 monsters isn't necessarily a full team, because they can (and have) done 4 monsters with 2 getting double binds.

Also, since I"m going to just Luci through it, I'm going to do gravity, deal some damage, wait, wait, wait and store hearts, heart make, nuke, match hearts, nuke-to-win. I shouldn't even see the binds since that happens at ~20% (360k hp) and I can Luci-nuke at 550k (35%) and win.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Seems like most people are slowing down on their playing...

I'm trying to figure out optimal feeders, and it seems like the low-tier ninjas are the best xp (until max, at 15) compared to everthing else that isn't absurd or evolved (pengdra, moltdra, the cat thinger).

Looking like low ninja, demon, carbuncle, goblin, and then the chimera for low-evolutions.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive been playing but shit I just realized I didnt need to be max to evo all my gods etc. Now im in a blitz to get all of the evo mats and power up this week.