Puzzles and Dragons

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I've dropped her twice on legend (and wasted 50 on run three when ten turn luci bind rendered my stats insufficient), but no drops. Not sure if I'll bother with a third run, it's definately on the slow and boring side of things.

Edit - did a third run, survived ten turn Luci bind due to no synced hits, got the drop. Big thanks to Lang for the mighty Luci - I think I used it for two of the three successful runs.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have it downloaded on the kids tablet, my phone, wifes phone, kids ipod touch.... I have the kids farming the dungeons for me hehe.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Just a word of caution on using same ID on multiple devices...

If you start any dungeon on your phone, then before finishing start another dungeon on your tablet...

When you attempt to complete the phone dungeon, you will get an error message.

You can only have valid dungeon at any given time no matter what the device... and the valid dungeon is always the LAST one started. I wasted a bunch of stamina before I figured that one out...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, does Luci do 2x rcv & hp for devils AND dark? I don't really see how I get so many HP out of an Astaroth/Luci team otherwise.
No, Luci just does dark, Asta only does devil. So Luci will only get 2x hp/rcv while everyone else would get 4x (because both dark and devil). You end up missing like 5k hp with astaroth instead of a lucifer.

Basically, every devil has a dark subtype (except for the original devils). So they get the bonus from lucifer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been running a dickload of Poring since I have a lot of stuff needing those skill ups, but man I am have shitass luck actually getting skill ups. Usually during 2x events it feels pretty good for me. Stupid shitty luck on every monster, except Berserk=P Think he's 2 from max and I got him like 3 days ago. Meanwhile that whorecunt siren has gotten like 2 skill ups.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Done.

Metal dragons today might mean I get him to max. Or not. last 5 levels blow ass.
Don't worry about it. Needed it for super sapphires and got it. They really need to either pushing some of the Japan collabs to the us or creating replacement ones. Need skill up chances for dj and toytops badly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah k.

Anyone able to post up a Kagatsuchi for me? About to do the last red-only technical.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I should be back into this nonsense in a day or two, broke down and ordered a new tablet. The Nook HD+ is cheap as chips in the UK compared to other tablets and looks like it will have enough beef for this and the other card based type nonsense I like. It is an Android device so will be starting from scratch though >.<

I hear the three main gods worth rerolling like a lunatic for if you are expecting to be playing for a long ass time areIsis, Horus, Archangel LuciferIs that right?

No-one ever sent me anything to update the OP btw.

Has anyone tried Puzzle Trooper? Looks like a fun version of this which clones its gameplay so blatantly they didn't release in Japan to avoid the inevitable legal hassles
smile.png
Struggling to find an apk ready for when I get the tablet though as its not out in the UK store, Canada only in the west.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AA lucifer, kirin, horus. In that order. Kirin would be a pain in the ass as a starter.

If I was rerolling I would roll for lucifer only, then save stones for a Chinese/Egyptian/Japan 2.0 godfest.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
AA lucifer is so useful, that I've basically stopped playing - trying to rig teams for health req's or burn down potential when shit goes berserk just got tedious. The one good things there is generally a lot better event and special dungeon / free stone schedule on the us side of the game now. There is really so much shit to do if you're an IAP player as well. He needs to come up during a godfest again then I'll give my 7-10 rolls a shot and probably have my heart broken again for the 5th time. And my 18th toytops

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone toss up their Am for me?

Finally got Zeus yesterday now just for archangel and im no longer fail.