Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's only got 780def, that shouldn't be crazy or anything with your dark monsters.

Vritra will one-shot him if you can get yourself to 10% health. He probably doesn't hit hard enough for zombie team to cheese it. But do the math and get yourself low HP but alive after one of his hits, and asplode him.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Problem is I cant get them all on one team yet. I can only manage 2 darks as I have only 43 pts to work with. So I guess I have some grinding to do.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Problem is I cant get them all on one team yet. I can only manage 2 darks as I have only 43 pts to work with. So I guess I have some grinding to do.
Make Vritra one of those 2 darks=P Or even have him lead and just plug in whatever dragons you can fit in.

You should be able to do the Shrine of Sprites - Expert when it comes up(maybe after some practice), get yourself a few Dub-Mythlits(dark, 1 team cost, 800dmg 1000hp) to fill out the roster until you have more team cost.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My Valk planhereworked pretty well. Used 2 stones first try, 1 on 1st wave trying to keep up with the imps. If I get some lucky gem drops that can be done clean. And I ended up burning a stone on masks because I was dumb and focused on turns and forgot binds. Dark mask bound up my Lucis right before another hit me. D'oh. Golem is just a slog. 2 big imps open with a gravity, 2x Luci nuke any that might bind, and it takes so long to kill that all the cooldowns are back up with time to spare. Valk killed before any turns. No drop.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
OP updated with the excellent changes Df~ sent me.

As ever if anyone has something they think should go in it just chuck me a PM and I'll sort it out.

Edit: Added an extra god to the decent gods list as per Dyvim's recommendation.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok so here are my monsters that I have currently.PADherder: spanky's monsters

And im stuck on advancing in Fire Forest Nerva. The first boss has a ton of def and I don't know wtf to do. Also I would like some guidance on some teams I could work with what I have. Im still a noob at this so any help would be great. I know some of you here are experts and shit.
You've got GODIN (Green Odin). You win. Seriously. At least until Castle of Satan (and even then).

Post here asking for Amaterasu Ohkami friend IDs, then post here asking for them to be up, and proceed to slowgrind everything. Get your succubus to Lilith stage for poison dmg, and you can kill almost everything.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't do it even on Mythical :> Tried with level 100 D'spinas lead - RK/Level 51 DD Hades/Level 41 Hera/Max skill Siren - Level 80ish Lucy friend.

Couldn't keep up with the healing even with Siren on Valk - but she bound Siren right before heartmaker cooldown and that sealed it. If I could get her to like 50% I could 1 shot her with double gravity + Morning Star but didn't want to buy stones for it.

Just need to max level my Dark subs I think before trying the harder end game stuff.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Snagged a new Valk on a 0 stone run (to go along with my Warrior Rose Valk) - used Luci, 3x RK, StE, Luci friend ... super boring, but very safe with 65K HP

Nice job on the update DF~ - I would have put that rolling a Valk isn't a bad keeper either, but everything else looked pretty spot on IMO.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got Valk on 2nd run, but used more stones. Only have 2 stones so not gonna try another run just in case I fuck up or get unlucky.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Got Valk on 2nd run, but used more stones. Only have 2 stones so not gonna try another run just in case I fuck up or get unlucky.
Nice work everyone who picked up a Valk. I got a second (spent one stone due to sheer stupidity on my part), but I need more levels on WR before I even sweat starting the second. Second's unskilled for now anyhow. Hoping I can get lucky on a few dub-myth drops from Starlight (or Iris on Monday), then I can busty Chu Chu an have all the heartbreakers at least usably set up. Not sure what to awake first when that drops - probably BlOdin for -3 initial skill timers? Or Enchilada since she's on every team anyway?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 2 skill ups from 17 little poring guys.

So now I have Hera-Ur, Cu Chu, Sigfried, and Valk for 9x team leads. All severely lacking in subs. I mean, I guess I could level/evolve all 3 Cu Chu guys I have.

edit: Awesome. Took my daily stone to get me to 3, went back in, and proceeded to get zero fucking heal orbs for roughly a billion straight turns to fail on wave 4 single imp. Because fuck me for thinking eliminating 60 orbs should give me more than 1 heal orb, right?

First time I've flat out wasted stones on a run without winning. That shit is infuriating. Would be less so if I was just outmatched and it wasn't luck. This feels more like rolling the stupid machine and pulling a golem.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Banked my stones, woke up today, saw carnival of likes is going, said fuck it and rolled.... Astaroth.

Woooot

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
*Update Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Maintenance Date: 10/8 (Tuesday) 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM (PDT)

Puzzle & Dragons will be updating to version 6.0.2. To implement this, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

10/8 (Tuesday) midnight - 4:00 AM (PDT)
[Tentative schedule: may be extended without notice or compensation]

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best place to farm marine goblins for Siren skill ups? I assume Thursday 1.5x drops Sea Cave Mercury, but just in general is there somewhere better outside bonus time?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Depends on your skill and team level...

I get more than enough marine goblins from doing Ocean of Heaven - Sea God of Heaven

But apart from that...
Oceanus Falls - Whirlpool in the Waterfall Basin is a good choice if you can handle it.

Saving stuff for awakening is a little annoying...
frown.png

Myst

Peasant
I don't know if i should be annoyed or consider myself lucky. I now have 2x AA Lucifer, 2X Sea Diety Neptune and 2X Lakshmi. I know i can use them to awoken their skills, but i would love a bit of diversity with my teams. My roster is quite limited.