Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ao-

Any good writeups for Hera-is ... especially for a dual Luci team? Everything I saw seemed built around Kirin, Valk, or Horus.
Stage 1 focus on the dark devil. Save rk and siren for light binds.
Grind stages 2-4 charging skills.

Stage 5- gravity, ms, match 3 hearts, ms.

Stage 6- pop rk, and siren on the first turn. Heal some while leaving hearts. Pray one of your lucifers doesn't get bound. If you have a ceres you could potentially avoid crystal coffin. Otherwise make sure your rk is ready when you get close to 40%

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Thanks guys - I actually don't have any gravity users ... maybe I'll do my 95 Luci, 3RK, and max skill StE with a Luci friend and hope for the best.

Athena looks intense ... might have to throw some stones at her - I don't even think I have a viable team for her.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks guys - I actually don't have any gravity users ... maybe I'll do my 95 Luci, 3RK, and max skill StE with a Luci friend and hope for the best.

Athena looks intense ... might have to throw some stones at her - I don't even think I have a viable team for her.
with no gravity you lose if you pull a dark dragon on stage 5.

Probably going to pass on Athena for now as I don't have much use for her.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So explain something to me, do the multipliers all stack in a team? Like for instance lets say I have a 1.5x and a 2x card, they stack?

Athena on PDX only show two Horus teams and Satan in the recommended so far. I've got a Ra, but no Horus. While I'd like to nab her, I'm not sure I could risk burning all my stones (7 by the time she shows up) and still not getting her.

mkopec:
Multipliers stack for your leader and your helper. A leader with 2X HP paired with a helper with 2X HP will give you 4X HP.
Damage also stacks in a multiplicative way. If I have Anubis and Isis as my Leader/Helper and their conditions for increasing damage are met at the same time, the result is a 30X damage attack.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Double Satan is something I could do but I dont have the Ceres, I would need something to heal like Ceres.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
She isn't that appealing to me with 0 RCV. There seems to be a big risk with her dungeon due to being forced into a high dmg team on round 1. I guess their goal was to not allow Luci to dominate one for a change. I'll probably skip it this time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
She isn't that appealing to me with 0 RCV. There seems to be a big risk with her dungeon due to being forced into a high dmg team on round 1. I guess their goal was to not allow Luci to dominate one for a change. I'll probably skip it this time.
Might try a Kirin team. I love the intro heal. Fuck you Goemon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tama gives the awoken skills. 6.0 brought new little icons to fully evolved monsters. They get new super powers!.

Starts at 0, then 1, 2, 3, up to 5 (or 6?). Most have 2 or 3. You get the skills by feeding the same fully evolved monster to it, or by feeding the tamadara to it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are everyone's thoughts on the Awakening system? It seems like maybe G/Odin is pretty decent, for the bind proofing, but I can't think of any dungeons where you'd be subject to a bind AND be using a green odin leader, and double Goemon picks up 80% blind resistance, which would be useful where the trash ends up casting it a lot and you need to stall (And then I guess use echidna or athena to hit 100% blind resist)..

I'm honestly at a loss as to where to spend my TAMAs. I mostly run Mono Red with a freyr leader, but I've also got pretty much every single popular leader/team available to me except no devil team or lucifer.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not even sure yet. I think Awakening is actually going to be more important on Subs. It's just too new right now (and I'm not a :MillionBux: player who can max awaken anyone yet beyond dungeon dragons).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Figure I'll dump my first 3 Tama's in to Freyr for my mono-red since it's what I run the most. 2x of the enhanced red horizontal thing will be nice for that first big monster hit on bosses after doing orb swaps, should add up nicely with Horus and Freyr already enhancing.

After that I dunno. Still haven't decided who, if anyone, to focus on for a 9x team.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah thinking about using mine on Horus or SoD Luci. At least using it in something not farmable...
Blue Odin (3 x skill boost, 3 x blue damage) and Ceres (2 x recover bind) look like really good options. I put my first one on Blue Odin.

Goonsquad Officer
I put my tamagochi on my dark ceres. unbindy power!

I also awoked a chaos dragon knight I had a spare of. it's the 'stack 4 to hit 2 mobs' but curiously i'd swear I had it effect the whole team some times. the whole team hits 2 targets for 4 orbs