Puzzles and Dragons

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
What kit-kat promo?
Look for the regular size kit-kats with an android on it. There are codes in there that you can redeem atAndroid KitKatfor a chance to win $5 google play credits...so far, I'm at 4 out of 7 credit winners. Cost me a buck a piece, and got $20 in google play credits and a bag of kitkat minis. Unfortunately, I only found the valid kitkats in Vegas, and now that I'm back in Raleigh, it looks like I can't buy any more.

Raign

Golden Squire
Well, I have a bunch of rolls for god-fest see if I can get an AA Luci, though I REALLY friggin hate the slow grind of luci builds. I far prefer the play style of my valk team, but there are just some bosses that are guaranteed to cost you stones with the low hit-points of double valk teams (even at master level, eating a double-strike and a regular attack same round is generally fatal). Really need to find a nice middle ground after the god fest that balances speed vs survivability more.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, you could always run with a 2,5x hp healer girl lead, which plays much like a 2/4/2 mono color(red has more burst with Horus, blue has poison/gravity, but it's probably better than mono green), I'm assuming you would have rolled for Fuu or Kano if regularly run a healer team when the pink egg machine was active?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
May you all get anything you desire out of the rare egg machine tonight. Good luck to you guys spending cash, I hope the RNG gods don't royal fuck you. Remember the rolling Strategy - Test roll - if its gold immediately roll again until the egg isnt gold. If its silver or 3* wait 2-3 minutes and do another test roll. Especially important if you're going to mass roll on RL cash. Sorrows has verified that at least this hoodoo is worth practicing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah my 16 rolls were all trash. Of course there is only like 1 or 2 things at all that I'd want right now, not counting randoms for Awakenings. But I didn't even get one of those.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I only want a dark metatron. Not going to roll. Going to throw stones at Athena for the guaranteed drop
on Monday.
smile.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
45 Stones used - Between 10:45-11:15
Undine
Titan
Naga
Beast Rider
Genie
Cupid
Vampire
Succubus
Kagutsuchi

Hopefully someone else got lucky. I only rolled 2 gold - they weren't back to back - but I did pull once extra when the gold hit obviously no luck this time - I waited 3-10 minutes between the 3* / silver eggs and next pull

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yeah you knowits a piss when your golden egg produces an archangel healer girl, just after you rolled a cupid a few mins ago.
Best roll for me was getting Uriel, that should tell something.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I had a gungwin last night for rolls. Pulled a dark toy dragon, waited a bit and then pulled again and pulled susano'o, not bad something useful, pulled again and scored an AA Lucifer! Hellz yeah. I have yet to spend a single dime in this game. Eveything I have is from free stones and clearing dungeons. So this was a big win for me.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
7 rolls: MSK, GOdin (5th), Gabriel (2nd), shardra, toytops, Light golem mk 2, and titan.

So tired of rolling crap.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Walgreens next to me had a ton of the android kit kats, 3 for $2. Might be worth checking out if anyone wants some free cash for rolls.

Also would appreciate a Luci refresh throughout the day. Need two more Valks to finish my Awakening.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Picked up GOdin and Baal and at least I use a Baal in my team.

I just want to clear something up. To awaken you use the same level of evolution but skill and actual level don't matter?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
rolled three times. White golem, black golem, sylph. womp womp.