Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks! Are you Lang? Been using him all day.

Oops nope! Didn't even have you on my list. Invite sent and post-thanks to Lang. Need one more. This would be easier if I had ever bothered to evolve my Zeus and could chain run Mythical

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is that your AO @[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */one? Right now out us showing Hera-Ur and you're at 100/100 friends. Need to add you too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is that your AO @[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */one? Right now out us showing Hera-Ur and you're at 100/100 friends. Need to add you too.
Let me get my phone and remove some people (and swap to Luci).

Edit: done
Edit: and I just added you I think.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yep thanks! Got all my Valks, now to see how much light xp I can get tonight in metal dungeon. Going to be depressing trying to +3 her (and I won't even think about the second one for healer team)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I ran Athena on both accounts with blue Odin leads. 2 stones for main account and 3 for alt account.

I think I will farm up a few more for skill ups.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Think I'm just going to skip Athena this go around. It isn't really someone I want to throw stones at and my kung-fu is weak this morning after throwing 100 sta at it with my Horus team and playing like an idiot. Might try once this afternoon with Healer team.

This PAD Herder thing took forever, and I didn't even bother adding the little stuff like collab bosses, invade bosses, and king slimes... guess I can do that later, and add skill levels etc

PADherder:[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */@PG's monsters

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Farmed up 3 more Athena's on my main account to try out different teams.

Valk team = 3 stones
Luci/Loki = 0 stones
Idunn/Hermes = 2 stones

This really isn't a hard dungeon at all, just gimmick fights.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
You have a near maxed out account sorrows I'd hope you destroy =p Maybe I'll get a luci by next spring. Count your lucky stars if you've grabbed a luci.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wish I could pull it off easily. If I could 0 stone I'd then drop a few more for skill ups and awakenings. Feel like with my box it should be doable but my hiatus has left me sucking on the match skills.

edit: Think I'll try again tonight with Shiva, PKH, Goemon, Horus, Titan, and helper Ares. Thoughts? I could drop someone and put in Echidna instead or a few other Reds, just no Hera-Ur. Titan will probably be the hardest part without having buffs up.

Did get lucky and got a Tamadra from Ruby dungeon though. So can +2 Horus or Luci.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Designing fights to counter Luci are all gimmicky...

99%HP attacks... 10 turn dark binds... Poison (though we still havent seen it yet)

The 99stam Technical Dungeon as well... but its still fun to play for now
smile.png

My US account is swimming in Tamadra... got 8 saved up so far just from PAL rolls and the one dungeon. JP account... 3 total
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got two Tamadra so far. Sucks.

3 stones on my kirin team because I fucked up and was talking to people while trying to match on athena(1 on highlander, 2 on athena).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Bastet is awesome... Wish I had her... Would probably replace my horus for farming...
Told ya'll mofos!

But seriously, she looks fucking rad as a leader for ANY spike team pairing. Like, she might not be the most efficient for any 1 team, but she's now great as a lead for all of them no matter what.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Farmed up 3 more Athena's on my main account to try out different teams.

Valk team = 3 stones
Luci/Loki = 0 stones
Idunn/Hermes = 2 stones

This really isn't a hard dungeon at all, just gimmick fights.
That explains why I saw you with level 70 I & I up yesterday. Almost thought you just had your account hijacked or something.

Test drove that Awoken Athena of yours on a quick rainbow keeper run- pretty sweet! With proper gods, the RCV really isn't missed that much.