Puzzles and Dragons

Raign

Golden Squire
Ouch.. yeah I missed that :/.. no way my current team would handle that without dropping a lot of stones on both floors 4 and 5. I will have to hit it next time it comes around I guess. Ah well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Raign

Golden Squire
My experience so far: I love my 9X healer team for farming (which is obviously what you do most of the time) but it really struggles on most of the 'big' events. You just can't get the hp threshhold out of one-shot range of the encounters on Mythical. You pretty much have to go 'whole-hog' and go 27x, which brings your teams hps down into one shot range for the trash, but makes the bosses easier, or you end up swapping in a bunch of non-healers to buff your hps which then limits the value of 9Xing in the first place.

I can't really comment on the effectiveness of the gravity-grind Hera teams everyone seems to be running as that is what I am trying to build out now, but the fact that everyone IS running at least double gravity in most of the high-end teams kinda points to that being the right way to go for those events.

Just my limited experience so far

Df~_sl

shitlord
That links not working for me...

As for Gravity...

Assuming that non boss waves dont require active skills...

What would be the best thing to bring to a boss fight? (assuming current trend of crazy shit happening around 30% hp :p

25,000dmg? (rippers)
35,000dmg? (ancient/mech)
45,000dmg? (war dragons)
300,000dmg? (luci)
or...

Gravity
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */% = 180,000dmg
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */% = 270,000dmg
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */% = 450,000dmg

True it cannot actually kill a boss... but it can bring it into Luci range! (oh and dark has access to so many gravities!)

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have to change your settings to share your box.

Valk, Enchida and cu chu are all solid horus subs.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm excited because I missed Zeus Dios and Satan the 1st time around, so will pick them up this time. Finally got my three feeder Valks to GValk today with Spirit dungeon, now just need all the xp to get them to Princess for awakenings. Don't quite have enough mats and xp to fully awaken Cu Chu, but Heroes coming up again will let me farm some Sigs to get him awoken.

I have like 24 guys from Groove Coaster still sitting there for my Artemis and maybe 20 from this Collab for Parvati, but evolving them is such a pain. Missed 2x Thursday dungeon last event so this time will make sure to stock up on Flowers and evolve all those + the Shabos. Think I'm just going to destroy all my Ares eco collab guys that I was holding on to incase I pulled one from REM.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Valk (gives you light/green) and is also a great leader on her own... allows you to skip out on using ChuChu or Parvarti for green color and sub in something better...

Berserk (gives you blue/red) AWESOME stats! And your other blue drops are sort of weak.

Chu Chu (Green/Black) or Parvarti... Chu Chu gives you access to another 9x team type and another Luci sub. Parvartis time in the sun is over... but she still finds uses sometimes... I would go with Chu Chu

So...
Lead Horus= Red
Valk= Light/Green
Berserk = Blue/Red
ChuChu = Green/Dark
Lucifer = Dark/Light
Helper Horus = Red

Gives you access to 10 sources of dmg per turn... 3 orb changes... 300k nuke... and 3 other team types!

I think that ChuChu is terribly weak... I would replace him with Ancient dragon... but spend XP on ChuChu

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dont forget the difficulty in finding other friends with your leader...

Took forever on US side before people started using Horus frequently.
But now people can use him!

Valk might still be a better choice for PAL points :p

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Valk (gives you light/green) and is also a great leader on her own... allows you to skip out on using ChuChu or Parvarti for green color and sub in something better...

Berserk (gives you blue/red) AWESOME stats! And your other blue drops are sort of weak.

Chu Chu (Green/Black) or Parvarti... Chu Chu gives you access to another 9x team type and another Luci sub. Parvartis time in the sun is over... but she still finds uses sometimes... I would go with Chu Chu

So...
Lead Horus= Red
Valk= Light/Green
Berserk = Blue/Red
ChuChu = Green/Dark
Lucifer = Dark/Light
Helper Horus = Red

Gives you access to 10 sources of dmg per turn... 3 orb changes... 300k nuke... and 3 other team types!

I think that ChuChu is terribly weak... I would replace him with Ancient dragon... but spend XP on ChuChu
Yeah that is the Horus team I've always run, replacing Lucifer with Duke Vamp. All max skilled and now getting them almost all max Awoken. It is by far my favorite team to play. The only reason I have not subbed in Luci for Duke Vamp is just that most dungeons don't last the 27 turns to activate his ability, but with every orb changer maxed there is near constant access to a missing color. Well, after 5 turns at least. If you have to use it 2 or 3 times you would have been getting close to Luci ready instead. Unfortunately I didn't max out my Lagavulin last time but would like to get that done ASAP (well all of them really). Even now though, however many months later it is that we've been playing this damn game, I can perfect combo any regular dungeon with Horus. Then as soon as I try a Myth or Legend my performance anxiety kicks in and I'm lucky to get a 3 combo regardless of what team I'm using
smile.png

Araex_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know what's the most stamina-efficient way to level up ECO collabs for skill ups? We get lvl 10s from Heavenly Sent level, and it takes 27,124 exp to max

Is it better to feed each of them:

1) An evolved pengdra
or
2) 2 maxed unevolved pengdras (+ random 125exp feeder) first, and then a third if needed.

Df~_sl

shitlord
What do you mean by better?

Just count off the stamina required for the combine and compare...
evo pengdra...

1 Technical Dungeon - 10stam
- 2 pengs
- 3 other drops (2000-6000xp)
2 Jewel Dragon Run - 20 stam
- 4 jewel dragons
- 1 25-75k xp item
3 Thursday Dungeon - 10 stam
- 1 dragon plant
- less than 100xp junk!

VS running straight technicals....

Araex_sl

shitlord
What do you mean by better?

Just count off the stamina required for the combine and compare...
evo pengdra...

1 Technical Dungeon - 10stam
- 2 pengs
- 3 other drops (2000-6000xp)
2 Jewel Dragon Run - 20 stam
- 4 jewel dragons
- 1 25-75k xp item
3 Thursday Dungeon - 10 stam
- 1 dragon plant
- less than 100xp junk!

VS running straight technicals....
So running straight technicals is better? I can't quite tell, hehe.

Using the drop rates you listed...
Each unevolved pengdra ~5 stamina
Each jewel dragon ~5 stamina
Each dragon plant ~10 stamina

Option 1 ~ 20 stamina each
Option 2 ~ 15 stamina each

I guess the question is what's the average plant drop rate for Thursday Dungeon? If it's 2 per run, then the two options would have roughly the same efficiency. But if it's only 1 plant per run as you listed, then straight technicals is better.

Although with the number of collabs taking up my box space, option 1 might not be much of an option anyway.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
MorePADherder: littles's monsters. Have an assortment of dragons/golems not listed as well as lower level healer hoes. Concentrating on my luci team as i just pulled him from the last god fest. Guessing thats the best plan, had been getting by with hermes/goemon/isis and lately a kirin team.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Unless its double kings in jewel dragons... I just run technicals... and any trash thats more than 3200 xp gets fed to something thats NOT a penguin... but I am getting super lazy with farming.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Wow... poison mechanic is interesting..

Orbs get changed to poison... if you match them, you lose HP.

New dungeon uses poison. Another haha mechanic is third round you have a 50 50 that a boss preemptively binds leaders for 3 turns :p

koljec_sl

shitlord
Wow... poison mechanic is interesting..

Orbs get changed to poison... if you match them, you lose HP.

New dungeon uses poison. Another haha mechanic is third round you have a 50 50 that a boss preemptively binds leaders for 3 turns :p
Good opportunity for bind immune Ama O?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Well... not really. The first round has just under 20k dark damage multi hit from two sources every turn. Good luck using AO and surviving that :p

Also... its only a 50% chance on round 3 you get the leader binding boss (who only has 50,000HP)

The design is that you rush through the leader binding boss and still have your leaders bound for round 4... who gives you 3 turns before he hits for 125,000k :p

... Cool... but at the same time...
Double Lucifer Team w Echidna/Viper + 3 Gravities = Super easy descend...