Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had no idea you could increase box size over 500 now.... shit, know where my free stones are going next week.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of that ... If you have stones and don't need to roll on godfest what would you guys increase first. My friends list is at 70/70 and my box space is around 190/220. Obviously box space is nice to a point, but I do love pal points. I'll have 22 stones if I don't burn any during the upcoming events.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Don't think I've ever increased my friend list, but I never min/max'd them once I got toendgameeither. It was all mostly people from here and just randoms through the rank up process. One of these day's I'll wipe everyone but the active RRs and post on the FB page for nothing but Horus friends and Luci or something. As it is even with Horus perm up or on days with Descendeds and leaving Luci up I only get like 3 friends a day.

tl;dr: I have no friends
frown.png

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
70 friends list is plenty, that said, I do have 90/100 friends, but I could easily purge 20 useless friends from my list today and not be that much worse off (Perma ADK friends, horus friends even though I never run it, People that have swapped to Hera-Ur as their full-time lead, etc)

And I have a crapload of different builds I run with, so I look for: Isis, Ares, Gabriel, Hermes, Michael, Neptune, Godin, AO, Parvati, Valk, Luci, Persephone, plus people that run Hino are always welcome).

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
P.S. I took back what I said on the previous page about Artemis looking like it was getting Purple, someone pointed out to me that she's getting Lightning... Seems green and Yellow are pretty damned linked at this point now if she becomes another viable light/green option. New pics out of the ares/hermes/zeus busty evos

Hermes definitely going Light too, that should help a tiny bit I guess since I almost always run Gabriel, so it's another sub yellow color to mono-blue.

Don't know what to think of Ares going dark though, Balance leader maybe? Maybe useful for Rainbow balance team?. If they give him devil sub, that seems kind of pointless too. Red/purple could be useful to me I guess... I have 2 belials... and a Minerva and Hino (even though he's not a devil) You could always run something like a Red/Dark team with Luci/Ares lead... Not that it helps me because I have neither... I think that'd be kind of a cool set up. Hera-Ur and Ares would be kind of pointless, I don't see the point in running a 6x atk/2xhp team over just 9x atk, if running something like Ares means you won't have the RCV to stall anyways...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
piedra is getting a survey dungeon in jp, similar to naga and the mystic knights. Hopefully it will come over soon as a max skill piedra would be great for lucifer and devil teams.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
piedra is getting a survey dungeon in jp, similar to naga and the mystic knights. Hopefully it will come over soon as a max skill piedra would be great for lucifer and devil teams.
He's on my list of monsters to waste time on some day! His Awoken skills eat monkey dicks though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahaha holy shit. This event is amazing. 1.5% on all normal dungeons!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New game mode coming.

In the next JP update (currently scheduled for next month), P&D is going to add a "Challenge Mode". It will be unlocked once you have cleared "Castle of Satan in the Abyss".

Conditions:

You can replay dungeons you've cleared before

You can only select the Leader for your team

All other team members must be selected from your friends list

Get a Magic Stone when you clear a Challenge Mode dungeon for the first time

Time to start making friends with Echidna leads...? On the other hand, now's your chance to assemble a full team of buff Gods or Goemons...!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to be running Athena teams constantly then.
I'm going to run a lucifer team with 3 luci subs, a loki and a hera-ur. Or just run 5 lucifers.

Realistic team:
Shiva with freyr, ares, goemon, horus subs

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Realistic team:
Shiva with freyr, ares, goemon, horus subs
Just need to find one person using a King Bubblie.

Goemon leaders, Horus, Freyr(awoken), King Bubblie, and Goemon subs.

I'm bad at math, but I think that will give the Goemon's a 1 round attack of like 130x damage=P So for one round like....7million+ from each Goemon? Or something. I dunno, a lot.