Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Group C, I had stam set up to get multiple super king runs in at 11pm EST. Then I got completely distracted with some random flash games and just noticed I missed my window by almost an hour.

I need reds, back to Hyperion Lava Flow I guess forever=P

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still want to do a no RCV Goemon team, but was reading about another version that's interesting. Basically load up 3 heart breakers and don't worry about RCV. If you have them all down to 5 turns you should be able to keep hearts pretty clear, and since you have actual RCV and different colors for sniping you can stall for Fireworks easier.

Screwed with a little with my unevolved and unleveled team and 4 breakers just farming Lava Flow: Blazing Dragon and it seems pretty fly.

Still just focusing on my red team, but it's something else to think on after I get that up to snuff. And since 3 of the breakers are Valk/Cuchu/Siggy I'll be indirectly working on my Horus and various 9x teams as well.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Goemon with valk/cuchu/siegfried? Doesn't make sense...

Or do you mean Goemon with 3 titans? You'd be better off running a 2nd echidna (even if not max skilled) if you're having trouble stalling. A couple of times that I've ran it, I seem to do best with High RCV (freyr/horus/echidna/Gigas).. Can tailor your health so that one hit of the boss puts you down into range... if you're unable to take a single hit of the boss from full health... then I don't even try running goemon.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ultimate Ares -> +700 HP & +150 ATK
Ultimate Hermes -> +1300 HP (!!!)
Ultimate Artemis -> +750 HP, +50 ATK, +130 RCV
Ultimate Apollo -> +600 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Persephone -> +400 ATK

Ultimate Shaitan -> +1000 HP, +50 ATK
Ultimate Undine -> +1000 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Sylph -> +1100 HP
Ultimate Genie -> +1000 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Thanatos -> +1000 HP, +50 ATK

Holy crap, stat gains are pretty insane.

and should make mono teams even better/easier to set up...

I think I'd prefer to run Apollo over Shiva for a 1.5x red lead (Plenty of dungeons with both green and dark monsters).

I don't know if I'd ever run an elemental though, even with the large hp boost, I guess mostly useful as a sub where the majority of the dungeon is one element... and you happen to run across an anti-element... like maybe 2-heroes if you were running mono-red? Could use Shaitan and echidna combined to give you LOTS of time to take out the highlander, and the fight becomes a joke/grind anyways once the beseker is by itself, that said, I think It only took me 2 turns to burst down him anyways (freyr+horus+ares)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goemon with valk/cuchu/siegfried? Doesn't make sense...
The idea is you always have someone to replace hearts to keep your health down rather than the traditional 0RCV rout. Though I'd probably go Gigas over one of them still. Or in addition.

It's just a variation on the usual teams, and that's always something that interests me.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
The idea is you always have someone to replace hearts to keep your health down rather than the traditional 0RCV rout. Though I'd probably go Gigas over one of them still. Or in addition.

It's just a variation on the usual teams, and that's always something that interests me.
but you'd still be susceptible to falling heats... which would be a guaranteed stone/ unrecoverable wipe... I think you're best off just running double RGG or Satan

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but you'd still be susceptible to falling heats... which would be a guaranteed stone/ unrecoverable wipe...
Double RGG is so one note though. Part of the attraction of the gimmicky heartbreaker build is that they're useful in a bunch of my other teams. Goemon teams with RCV have kind of come in to vogue lately, and of them this seems like the easiest one to manage.

If I ever actually field a team that can take Satan though that's the way I'll go=P Already have a "perfect" red team so if I can just plug Satan in there and be ready to go that is definitely the rout to take.

All pie in the sky really, as said I'm focused on the red now. That and farming +eggs like Captain China guy I posted about. Rank 152 or something and only 130ish +eggs so far. Planning to grind out to at least 167 this weekend and then go all eggs for a while.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, one of the important reasons to use RGG with the low/zero RCV is that it allows you to obtain 100% chance for enhanced red orbs which is a 280% dmg increase on a full red board (with awoken skills). If you're doing High RCV goemon, you'd likely have a horus, or freyr (or both)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've got about a million dragon flowers to get today for my Artemis collab feeders but will try to leave another Luci up if anyone needs one for Goemon. My Gabriel isn't really high enough to be of any use I don't think.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone has a level 40+ gabriel or minerva/flare drall, add me today please, I'd like to skill up/awaken my goemon a couple times 353,759,200 (I use mono-blue with echidna to do goemon dungeon) Should go significantly faster this time now that I have hera-is on the team.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Ant, Ill add you and throw up a water demon gabriel also have commerc hermes if it helps.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Do you have a titan? Run it as a lead. Makes Hades trivial (though have to get past the trash which will be harder).
I cleared it last night with an all dark team plus godin friend. It was trivial and I dont know why I did not think of this before. Using my Underlord Hades for the 50% dark dmg reduction. Duh!

I had him to 50% using hades ulta gravity+godin light nuke. Then when he hit I used Vitras nuke and then whittled him down. It was a slog fest with no attack multipliers and one time I got heart starved on trash, but pulled through. But im finally in tier 5.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ultimate Ares -> +700 HP & +150 ATK
Ultimate Hermes -> +1300 HP (!!!)
Ultimate Artemis -> +750 HP, +50 ATK, +130 RCV
Ultimate Apollo -> +600 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Persephone -> +400 ATK

Ultimate Shaitan -> +1000 HP, +50 ATK
Ultimate Undine -> +1000 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Sylph -> +1100 HP
Ultimate Genie -> +1000 HP, +30 RCV
Ultimate Thanatos -> +1000 HP, +50 ATK

Holy crap, stat gains are pretty insane.

and should make mono teams even better/easier to set up...

I think I'd prefer to run Apollo over Shiva for a 1.5x red lead (Plenty of dungeons with both green and dark monsters).

I don't know if I'd ever run an elemental though, even with the large hp boost, I guess mostly useful as a sub where the majority of the dungeon is one element... and you happen to run across an anti-element... like maybe 2-heroes if you were running mono-red? Could use Shaitan and echidna combined to give you LOTS of time to take out the highlander, and the fight becomes a joke/grind anyways once the beseker is by itself, that said, I think It only took me 2 turns to burst down him anyways (freyr+horus+ares)
Persphone is the clear winner. Hermes and Artemis seem good outwardly but their base stats are fucking trash. With the buff a max ultimate evo Artemis will have slightly better stats than a max ultimate evo adk, which costs a million less xp.

Persphone has better weighted stats than ares, Hermes, artemis's ultimate evos without getting an ultimate. With the ultimate her stats crush the others.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If anyone has a level 40+ gabriel or minerva/flare drall, add me today please, I'd like to skill up/awaken my goemon a couple times 353,759,200 (I use mono-blue with echidna to do goemon dungeon) Should go significantly faster this time now that I have hera-is on the team.
I have a 70'ish Red / Dark Minerva I can put up also.

And yeah it pisses me off I don't have a Persephone with all the rolls I've done. It was basically the one thing for my mono dark team I never got.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Which do you want? I have Gabriel and R/L Minerva.