Puzzles and Dragons

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
They need to either increase the drop rate of Dub Mythlits or add another way to get them, by fusing one of every color or something, because they don't ever drop ... they're even worse than Mystic Masks to get.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can anyone put up a D/D Hades? Trying to farm for a joker today.
Put mine up as well for you. Traveling most of the day so won't be switching leads throughout but also probably won't constantly be in thread to see if anyone needs it refreshed. I was also thinking of doing this today with the D/D Hades, 3x RK, Siren, D/D Hades just to get one.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, is the general consensus that the whiskey and samurai dragon series are the only dragon sets worth skilling/leveling?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, is the general consensus that the whiskey and samurai dragon series are the only dragon sets worth skilling/leveling?
I'm not even sure on the samurai ones... though they seem to have actual subtypes, but no balance or healer, just physical or attacker :\

Stats are nice though...

I had forgotten all about Joker in my farming of Ancient Dark (More than 30 feeds, still 0 god damn skill ups). I guess I should take my Stamina today to try and snag the stone from his dungeon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was pondering the same thing. I need to check the HP requirement.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Going to be driving when Gold Dragon comes up at 6pm CST and am seriously considering just pulling over at a gas station. Ticks me off how rare it comes up and my schedule.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuuuuuck with double dark ally I can totally do joker legend, I just need a double-dark on. With the DL Hades up that's +39hp, I'm about 600hp short.