Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Mine should be refreshed. Only level 80 though. Have about 500k of dark kings I was saving that I can drop if needed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mine should be refreshed. Only level 80 though. Have about 500k of dark kings I was saving that I can drop if needed.
Nah, don't drop the kings on it.
Jesus I just looked it up, 500k xp only gets you from ~80 to ~87.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lol yeah that is why almost everything I have is stopped 80.

I'm close to HP with D/D Hades, Hera-Is, GOdin, Parvati, Rainbow Keeper. I can almost replace RK with Horus for -150ish HP but much better RCV. My Parvati and Odin are only about 60 though.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Do we have a good write-up somewhere for Hera-Is ... the puzzledragonx.com link is kinda meh ... I might try the Valk team method, but with 10K hp, and hoping I 1-shot her doesn't seem like the best strategy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
96 DD Hades
62 Gigas
92 BlOdin
86 GOdin
80 Hera-Is

I could sub in GoldCat, but 1atk/1rcv total vs 720 hp makes me want to /wrist. 70 Sigfriend is possible too, for 365 more HP, but RK is 34 less HP than Hera-Is.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Do we have a good write-up somewhere for Hera-Is ... the puzzledragonx.com link is kinda meh ... I might try the Valk team method, but with 10K hp, and hoping I 1-shot her doesn't seem like the best strategy.
Long Guide by DF:
Puzzle Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 274

Numbers by me:
Puzzle Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 275

Short and sweet by Ishad:
Puzzle Dragons - IOS/Android - Bejeweled meets Pokemon - Page 321

Those really are the best resources for it.

Hope you don't get the CDD, he sucks balls.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Perfect thanks - I tried the thread search and clearly failed - much appreciated!

Edit: even sadder is that Ishad was replying to my request last time ... I suck ...

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rrr_img_49214.png

I usually don't even roll during the evo mats but to minimize time playing (not really in the mood) I've mostly just been doing metal dragons so no reason to wait for them next event.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Replaced RK with Gigas and got to the HP threshold. Finished it but cost one stone when he was at about 5% because Parv wasn't back up. Really not a fun run, lol. With out the gravity and Odin never would have done it. Basically horded hearts and water for his big hit and used the turns to heal up / horde again. Oh well a wash with the free stone. Thanks Ao

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Finally got Joker to drop on the 9th Master run of the day. I didn't have the HP to do Legend.

Definitely going to get Hera-Is tomorrow. I almost got her last time, just ran out of patience. Thinking about running an Astaroth team again. I wonder if a Bastet healer team would work, though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally got Joker to drop on the 9th Master run of the day. I didn't have the HP to do Legend.

Definitely going to get Hera-Is tomorrow. I almost got her last time, just ran out of patience. Thinking about running an Astaroth team again. I wonder if a Bastet healer team would work, though.
I love my Hera-Is... but she's not as necessary as Ur. She's a sub (and really, only a sub), and not even an amazing one. If you can get her for less than 5 stones, definitely do so, but if you're blowing more than that... I might rethink.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was at full stamina for Gold dragons... used 1 stone and got 12 runs in.

70 gold dragons
5 High Gold Dragons
9 King Gold Dragon

Womp womp. need Pendra village again to use my regular golds for.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone toss up a Parvati or green angel?
My shitty Parvati, TGG up if you need a level 50 one=P

edit:

So am I a crazy person or is Robin just a super obvious upgrade for people that use Anubis? I mean, you basically never *need* 100x, and any time you would have hit that before you'd hit 64x with Robin and still asplode everything. And when you came up short you'd get 16x or 36x and still wreck shop.

Am I wrong?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Robin is to Anubis as a scooter is to a ducati.

But people actually lead with Robin on my list.. so I am going 80X instead :p

Df~_sl

shitlord
Robin is to Anubis as a scooter is to a ducati.

But people actually lead with Robin on my list.. so I am going 80X instead :p