Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sonia is the new "secret" god.

Odin + Metatron + Sonia
Green/Blue + Light/Dark + Green/Red
Gotcha.

2013111502352451b.png

2013111502352752a.png

Red is supposedly 2.5 ATK/RCV to devils and green is same to Dragons?

Red seems way better. Though I actually haven't really searched up current dragons.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... 2.5xrcv to dragons is useless. Similar to why JP2.0 red god is useless. 1.5rcv for 4 turns? Since most red subs have shit for RCV anyway... and most dragons have shit for rcv too!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man, up to like 30 dark dragons and haven't seen Cerberus at all. When 2x goes active going to run Master instead of Legend, but really don't see dropping any stones for more skill up chances. Hopefully 30'ish will be enough for the last 3 skill levels.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I jsut haven't had the nerve to keep farming legend (even though I can reasonably reliably do it), but flying through master is no problem at all. I might even sub out one of the shittier green monsters for Valk just to push a bit faster.

I'm now at 41 feeds, with ONE skill up. I've got 12 of the buggers sitting in my box waiting for double skill up to roll around again.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Angry Birds collab...

2 sticker girl skillups...
shitty JP2.0 red skillup
Another Valk skillup
1 turn dark dmg nullify skill from an invade...

Yeah.. thanks? I guess
At least the evo materials arent rare drops from the same dungeon :p

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... Neptune skillup looks super awesome... as a skillup, as a replacement for not having neptune, and as a low cost conditional dungeon sub.

Raign

Golden Squire
Hundred day consecutive is 10 stones... did not even know there was a 100 day consecutive bonus.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It keeps going every 50 days with like 5 stones or something if I remember correctly. So you'll get one for 150, 200, 250, etc... Keep in mind their wording on that is incorrect, as you do not have to log in 100 days consecutively, it is just 100 days total. There's a different bonus of some PAL points for the actual consecutive one.

About Angry Birds, I got three Blue guys on the Expert one this morning. If that's the case may just run the hell out of it for 25 STA to farm them. No sense in running the 50 STA version I don't think?

I picked up my 300 day 10 stone package a few days ago. Damn I've been playing this game a long time. I don't think any other games have survived my system this long.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This game is definitely a keeper. Something about it just makes it so addictive, the rpg elements? The rem slot machine? There is definitely a nice slow growth curve that can be felt.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Its not actually a consecutive login reward... Its just total days logged in.

And as for the point of running the 50 stam one... clear it for a stone, then ignore it.
50 stam gives you 2 "better" chances at already evolved skillups vs the 40 stam version...

the 25 stam version does not dropped evolved skillups... and will rarely drop the boss for you (who is not particularly useful anyway)... whatever. The 1 turn dark dmg void invade is just wtf as well..

I think double the chances for the color you want is better than 2 chances at getting preevolved... Assuming similar rates of trash drops :p

The one interesting part of this dungeon is the different attacks based on YOUR HP rather than the bosses HP...

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Its not actually a consecutive login reward... Its just total days logged in.

And as for the point of running the 50 stam one... clear it for a stone, then ignore it.
50 stam gives you 2 "better" chances at already evolved skillups vs the 40 stam version...

the 25 stam version does not dropped evolved skillups... and will rarely drop the boss for you (who is not particularly useful anyway)... whatever. The 1 turn dark dmg void invade is just wtf as well..

I think double the chances for the color you want is better than 2 chances at getting preevolved... Assuming similar rates of trash drops :p

The one interesting part of this dungeon is the different attacks based on YOUR HP rather than the bosses HP...
I think I'm gonna run the 50 stam one...The ramp up in difficulty is minimal...I just beat the final bird to 51%..triple grav and SoD. Collect loot. I think not having to evolve the Blue things to get my Neptune skill ups makes the 10stam totally worth it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We're talking about the difference between the 50 STA and 25 STA versions. I think it is more worth it to run 2x 25 STA for a chance at Neptune skill ups than running 1x 50 STA. Also the 50 STA has an increased monster pool which further reduces your chances of seeing a Blue Bird. If I read P&D correctly, for the 25 STA version on floors 1 - 6 you basically have a chance to see a Blue Bird, but on the 50 STA version you'll never see one on floor 3 and on floor 5 you have an additional mob that can take the drop.

Granted I'm increasing my chances at getting unevolved mats for Neptune, but you still only have one shot at getting an evolved one in the 50 STA run.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Actually...

25 stam version has 1 ASSURED Blue Bird (round 5 drops evo'd) and 5 rounds of other chances to see the blue bird.

50 stam version has 4 + 1/3 chances (trash rounds + round 3) to see a blue bird (only round 3 with 1/3 chance to see drops evod)

So barring some crazy difference in drop rates... 25sta is bluebird farming level.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even so, im not running this shit without a 2x or 1.5x bonus to drops. I ran the 25 sta version this morning and got one fucking red shitty bird for 25 sta. Its a waste of time and sta.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Actually...

25 stam version has 1 ASSURED Blue Bird (round 5 drops evo'd) and 5 rounds of other chances to see the blue bird.

50 stam version has 4 + 1/3 chances (trash rounds + round 3) to see a blue bird (only round 3 with 1/3 chance to see drops evod)

So barring some crazy difference in drop rates... 25sta is bluebird farming level.
I haven't seen any evolved Blue Birds drop outside the 50 stam...Are you getting evolved Blue Birds in the 25stam runs? If so, I need to rethink, but I hate leveling up low evolutions to get skill up chances...I get about 2 evolved birds per 50 stam run.