Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
After a couple of months of being irritated at this game, I got a new phone so migrated my data. Ended up with an android tablet in the house after xmas, so my wife has been rerolling for the last couple days, I told her to wait for a lucifer - I half expected her to keep rolling into and through this next godfest or just losing interest. But who knew probably 25 restarts in that's exactly who she pulls.

My friends list is mostly dead/obsolete any active players that would add me that would be sick. My code is 352,245,208 Rank 130, I've got quite a few gods, I can provide some decent leaders, normally would be a loki/gOdin/Neptune. I do have one question though, are there some must have uses for these tamadra that are more flexible or valuable than all the rest?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol no idea how to get by Belial without blowing all your abilities. Maybe you can stall for 20 turns on Beelze? At the least I'll have to use Athena, Frejya, and probably Artemis. Which I think means a 15 turn stall on floor five to get him down to Water. Going to have to wait until my one Frejya friend refreshes to try again. Oh, I swapped out Odin for my max skill / busty Susano to help with the stalls. Odin's active wasn't doing anything for me anyways.

So: 364,741,262 is the only one I have - he's max level but only +1 and no awakening.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I do have one question though, are there some must have uses for these tamadra that are more flexible or valuable than all the rest?
Most valuable by a mile is the skill boost awakening. Enhanced orbs and extend time are both pretty good. Resist status and reduce bind are situational. HP/ATK/RCV is equal to 10 +'s which is "ok." The rest are pretty bad.

Of course it all depends on what monsters you use. I'd love to awaken something with skill boost but none of them are viable in a Haku team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah what Vorph said. I tend to minimize any that are just +hp/atk/rcv and go for the skill boost, enhance orbs, and situational ones. But it does kind of depend on your team / box. Unless I roll a DTron during PC though I'll go ahead and max awaken my GOdin next probably.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I've been all over the place deciding what to do, and my box has confounded me, any opinions on what the strongest team I can field. I have 2 tamdra - I take it padherder doesn't require a link now? I've got a lot of shit.

PADherder: Dandain - Monsters

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
should i reroll on my ipad @ godfest? i feel like my team sucks this is p much what i got and im at Tower of the sky: Beautiful Being
rrr_img_55006.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Try to farm up as many stones as possible before the Godfest. Should have at least 4 rolls. At least try them before you go re-rolling=P

Okuninushi is usable as a leader.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
BTW Ao, screw that dungeon with that green team. Dropped everything on round 4 and still didn't kill him in three rounds. Guess it isn't happening this go round.

Raign

Golden Squire
Yeah, Belial sucks to try to burst down. Found the rest of the dungeon pretty easy, but he was a beast. Used Bast/Valk/Zeus/Sig/Athena/Bast. Cost me a couple stones though, could not get past Bel but did not 16x every combo either..

I will throw up my Freyja for anyone who still needs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I fucked up last night. Wasn't going to stam refresh because I would level off of 14k xp, so I waited until 1:45 to hit 50 and start fiend prince... I got caught up in wow and day change happened before I could start it.

Did we do a write up on Zeus-Dios? I'm tempted to conglomerate the links to specific posts onto the first post so we can have an easier reference.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I think I posted a zeus dios writeup... not sure its as in depth as my other guides... but I did post stuff about it.

I slept through most of the beelzebub descend (literally) I was planning on using some stones to skill her up... but ended up getting four runs in before time was up.

More stones for twinlits descended...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I posted a zeus dios writeup... not sure its as in depth as my other guides... but I did post stuff about it.

I slept through most of the beelzebub descend (literally) I was planning on using some stones to skill her up... but ended up getting four runs in before time was up.

More stones for twinlits descended...
I want videos of you playing these so I can just see what you're doing (and why I suck). What team did you use?

Df~_sl

shitlord
I tried to record a video before... it didnt record well and was a huge pain in the ass. Will give it another go sometime I guess.

My non REM account is just about ready for 1matching Hera :p

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I tried to record a video before... it didnt record well and was a huge pain in the ass. Will give it another go sometime I guess.

My non REM account is just about ready for 1matching Hera :p
I am endlessly jealous of your luck in this fucking game, plus it seems you can make anything work. So don't let my bitterness at being horrid at this game cloud this statement, I just imagine tales of you getting 10 matches every board for 2 hours, and then I sob inside.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm looking for a maxed (or close) Amaterasu if anybody with one is going to be awake when Hera starts. Being hamstrung by the 1 hour thing because I'm rank 83 is such a pain in the ass.