Puzzles and Dragons

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Now is the time to do it. I was tempted to do it now on my android tablet and iPad, but I think I'll wait until the next God event.
Ya for sure - going to save my Parvata account to my tablet, will reroll all day on my phone hehe. I assume during these "events" the odds of picking up (Xmonster) increase by a good margin?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bah, was really hoping this was an event with a higher chance to pull an Odin or something. Have 13 stones, not even sure I want to pull. Already have a greater Valk and an Angel. Are there other PAL events besides higher evo drop rates?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bah, was really hoping this was an event with a higher chance to pull an Odin or something. Have 13 stones, not even sure I want to pull. Already have a greater Valk and an Angel. Are there other PAL events besides higher evo drop rates?
From what I've read there are PAL events but this isn't one of them. I just got bored. I need to find a killer companion for others to use so I can get some PAL rolls saved up. Anyone have suggestions?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
There was one around christmas iirc where you could get rainbow keepers etc from the PAL rolls, they added in high end evo stuff that normally only drops from dungeons. A repeat of that is what I'm waiting for.

Odin appears in the God lineup, which I thought I'd seen people speculating was after the green event but unfortunately (thats what I'm calling it after not getting a valk
tongue.png
) we got the light one again.

I read earlier that apparently GungHo are going to do one big patch "at some point" to catch us up all/most of the way with the Japanese version instead of dribbling out little patches. I hope it's not too many weeks or months away, Egyptian gods, can set teams, boosts to some units and extra evolutions for some units etc.

Someone on SA has evolved their Neptune all the way to 7 stars, holy fuck it's a beast.

tongue.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have a shit ton of Dragon Flowers... should I just be dumping these or saving them up? Looks like they are not very useful for Evo... unlike Dragon Plants which are used all the damn time..

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
keep a couple, they do get used for some of the middle-to-late tier evolutions

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... I am a bit of a pack rat... had 15. Sold 10 for now. Also had 15 marine goblins but never had Siren/mermaid drop
frown.png

frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Wish there was a Stamina hack for this
frown.png

Rerolled a starter account today and have 5 mythlits saved up for a rainy day...

frown.png

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
There was one around christmas iirc where you could get rainbow keepers etc from the PAL rolls, they added in high end evo stuff that normally only drops from dungeons. A repeat of that is what I'm waiting for.

Odin appears in the God lineup, which I thought I'd seen people speculating was after the green event but unfortunately (thats what I'm calling it after not getting a valk
tongue.png
) we got the light one again.

I read earlier that apparently GungHo are going to do one big patch "at some point" to catch us up all/most of the way with the Japanese version instead of dribbling out little patches. I hope it's not too many weeks or months away, Egyptian gods, can set teams, boosts to some units and extra evolutions for some units etc.

Someone on SA has evolved their Neptune all the way to 7 stars, holy fuck it's a beast.
Patch would be awesome, I'm pretty sure that the US version doesn't have dual element for some of the dragons / gods? I would love a light/dark venus, but nothing seems to suggest that she exists on our version.

tongue.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Patch would be awesome, I'm pretty sure that the US version doesn't have dual element for some of the dragons / gods? I would love a light/dark venus, but nothing seems to suggest that she exists on our version.
I don't have the option to evolve my 6star neptune to dual.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't have the option to evolve my 6star neptune to dual.
I don't think you do it with the evolve area, you do it in the power up fusion area when you put in the proper evo materials. (then it gives you that option to evolve)

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the stamina restrictions are pretty ridiculous when they're throwing out these crazy stamina requirement dungeons all the time. It wouldn't be that bad if they were all 5/10/15. They know how to take peoples money though.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Like Daezuel said the "secret" evolutions are done through the normal fusion screen, if you put in the right set of materials to do it the box is surrounded by a funky colour display, you can't miss it.

Afro-Ogre is pretty awesome, that's green and blue mixed iirc.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
BTW, don't expect Odin to get you through the Master Technicals...I had to basically change my entire lineup to squeak by that...And Odin sat on the bench.

Df~_sl

shitlord
My strats will probably have to change but because I have absolutely no team synergy yet... I rely on healers to help me out... basically if a boss hits me for less than 3000 a turn, I win. More, I have to dig for hearts
frown.png

Once my Amat goes 6* I will Odin up some harder stuff... and work on getting an actual good team.

The cheap zombie team ( blue saphlits + lvl 2/3 blue orge + siren friend ) should help with some mask farming... but some stuff is still ROUGH.

Current leaders I have accounts for:

Great Valk
5* Amat X 3 (... ugg)
ArchAngel

Not sure why but I always have the best luck during the Light Rare Egg events...

frown.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
BTW, don't expect Odin to get you through the Master Technicals...I had to basically change my entire lineup to squeak by that...And Odin sat on the bench.
Yeah, they deliberately fuck with Odin and Viper on any of the 'hard' dungeons, otherwise pretty much anything would be easy ;p

velk

Trakanon Raider
So is there any way to check when each special dungeon pops? I need to start filling out my green team (stuck with Parvati, who is pretty epic) and want a mystic stone knight, but have no idea when that dungeon pops or even what that special dungeon is called. Been farming sirens/dryads but no luck yet. Spent 5 stones and got a dark dragon knight though, so I think green/dark dragon team is the route I'll take - but need that fucking stone knight to make it. Cheers.
Nope it's pretty much random, although you can occasionally make guesses as they'll usually do a full round of dragons for example. They seem super tight with the knight dungeons though, there's only been one show up in the US version (Blade of Light), and that was due to their special event.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just starting on this and after re rolling 100+ times I have yet to see a God or anything talked about in the original post here as good starters, has something changed? Getting pretty bored running the tutorial over and over. Like the game and wanting to actual play.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Just starting on this and after re rolling 100+ times I have yet to see a God or anything talked about in the original post here as good starters, has something changed? Getting pretty bored running the tutorial over and over. Like the game and wanting to actual play.
I would not invest a lot of time re-rolling unless you know you really like the game - just go with anything and play it for a bit and see if you like it enough to put in the effort. As far as odds go, gold eggs are about 10% drop, there's 40 odd things that can be in a gold egg, your chance of getting something specific is very slim. Also, you never know what's going to happen as you level up in any case - I run three accounts, one started with amaterasu, one with loki and one with just a black knight - the account with the knight is, by far, the strongest of the three currently.