Puzzles and Dragons

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Got Valk today, followed up by mermaid in my next roll and just got a naga drop. Pretty good start.

Scyfi

N00b
Fucking hell I have echidna the Red Empress and today used 5 stones to get the 4* version
frown.png

Also I am level 20 now and need a friend to trade with.

Just ran the Light MechDragon for the first time and he dropped for me. Kind of neat, despite only being rank 54 and only having 2 team cost to spare (he costs 50). I think I'll be grinding this dungeon for a while hoping to snag an Angel while ranking up quickly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just ran the Light MechDragon for the first time and he dropped for me. Kind of neat, despite only being rank 54 and only having 2 team cost to spare (he costs 50). I think I'll be grinding this dungeon for a while hoping to snag an Angel while ranking up quickly.
I've gotten 5 of the white dragons over 28 runs, and zero angels. I don't honestly think it can drop.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've pulled 4 cupids from the rare machine (level 5... 3 star). Got one up to 4 star / level 52. The thing fucking sucks. Better chance to pull an Ameratsu today/tomorrow or try farming a siren from Pluto.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gah , pulled a four star Valk from the rare machine... Supposedly the Asian God event is on now, afraid to pull again till tomorrow morning though. Pulled the PAL machine about ten times and got jack crap.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Another New Year Shrine is up \o/

Ohhh, the blurb says PAL event. Time to use my 45 rolls, wish I hadn't used 4 yesterday now, oh well!

Edit:

Crap x 33
+RCV x 1
Dub-topalit x 1
Blue Penguin x 1
Divine Indigo Mask x 2
Lil' Blue Dragon, didn't have one so \o/ x 2
Keeper of Rainbows (Woooo
biggrin.png
) x 1
Divine Onyx Mask x 1
Lil' Red Dragon x 1 (With +HP)
Mythlit x 1
Dragon Fruit x 1

Burned all my pulls as well. A few dub lits, including a dub mythlit, a Keeper of Light, a Vampire, and a Naga. Also 2 lil dragons I didn't have. Then I tried the Rare Machine and got a Pavrati, which does not excite me. Happy to use my Pal rolls, but wish I would have just bought more boxes with my eggs.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I ran the expert light dungeon about 15 times so far and snagged 6 angels. I fed 5 of them to one of the angels and got 3 skill ups

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Apparently the new dungeon after the Wind Mechadungeon finishes has Mystic Stone Knight drops, that's enough for me to come back and farm the shit out of that to get an ADK (or more!) with maxxed skills.

Someone mentioned time shenanigans recently, you can set your mobiles time forward and see some of what is planned (that's how we know about the dungeon mentioned in paragraph 1) but of course it syncs with the server before starting a dungeon and will boot you back to the dungeon page.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Lol, oh man, I should be pissed, but I can't stop laughing. Decided to blow all my stored pulls etc for this one.

Account 1 (ADK), had 1 rare pull and 40 pal
Rare - Another titan ( #5 out of 9 pulls total ), I am pretty sure he had 'because fuck you, that's why' written on his back ;p
Pal - best thing was a red mask - not even a demon mask. sigh.

Account 2 (Loki), had 5 rare pull and 30 pal
Rare - Shardra, Toytops, Dryad, Pierdra, Naga. - Ow, my aching asshole.
Pal - a divine crimson mask, joy.

Account 3 (Ama), had 7 rare and 50 pal
Rare -Amaterasu, Amaterasu, Amaterasu, Amaterasu, 6* parvati, green odin, dryad
Pal - about 5 of every dublit, all the color dragons, one of each mask and a vampire

Lol, oh man. I figure the only sensible path is feeding all the amas, but I know I'm going to get no skillup. Heh.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
2x Kagutsuchi, Lakshmi, Parvati, Dragon Rider, Thanatos

Dubrubylit from the pal machine (only had 6 pulls, won't be making the mistake of wasting them during non-events again)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
6 rare pulls, 7 pal pulls...

rares:
dyrad piedra+ dryad amat alarune amat+

pal:
shit shit divine blue mask shit+ shit shit+

fed 2 dryads to alarune, got 2 skills ups, fed amat+ to amat, no skill up.
(20% chance to skillup)

I'd have liked a ripper dragon that's not black/white. Getting the amat now though pisses me off I used the king gold yesterday for gold. Oh well, off to spam level Amat+

velk

Trakanon Raider
How do you gain skill? Has to be a feeder with same skill? What a pain
Yeah, levelling skills sucks balls.

I spent all day doing sea save mercury for siren skillups - 18 goblins, 1 skillup.

I also caved and fed the four ama clones - 0 skillups. Pffft.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Didn't have many PAL rolls saved up (12), but got a Mystic Mask on one which was a nice surprise.

Had 5 rare pulls and was hoping for a Pavarti, but no luck. I did get a Succubus though, pretty happy that I don't have to keep farming for one now. Only other notable pull was Vritra which I'm not sure I have a use for just yet with current teams.

Really starting to love G.Valk team now that I'm a little better at getting combos. Just wish I had some more G.Valks on my friends list.
frown.png

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
40 pal rolls: mythlit (now have 5 rotting), divine onyx mask, +atk, +rcv. So, pretty much crap
5 more rare pulls: valk (yay!!), mystic ice knight (sure!), genie (ummm), mermaid, and yet another machine golem

I guess its time to evolve my Succy, Siren, Echnida, and Valk and start running a healer team. Which healers should I keep multiple of?