Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guy posted a cool strat he used for Hera with the dark mystic dragon.

Basic structure of the team:

Laphroaig(helps if skill is maxed)

Echidna

Lilith: make sure to awaken her at least once for auto heal

Nebradisk

and any filler for you want since Siren isn't really needed for this team.

Friend GOdin: awoken to at least the auto heal

Dungeons 1-4 charge all abilities and use as needed except for Nebradisk.

Once you get to Venus, use Nebradisk's skill and she shouldnt hit for more then 1000 damage with Nebradisk's and Odin's Leader Skill. Just make sure to match orbs so the heal can take place. Poison every stage including and after Venus(makes it a shorter grind)

You'll find that auto heal heals all of your HP before each and every hit of every enemy. Just keep matching orbs so that it can happen.

Time: ~40 minutes

Literally fool proof unless your're not good at comboing. Just need to combo 3 or more and charge nukes through stages 1-4 Hope everyone can use this method for the next time Hera comes around. Nebradisk is a very useful monster
Basically use a damage type leader until the boss fights start at stage 5, then swap dragon to leader for double damage reductions and sleepwalk your way through.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Myboxis all dark stuff except for Echidna and what I rolled today. I don't even have a single good blue sub right now; I'm stuck using AB Bluebird to activate Haku until the next time Two Heroes rolls around. Hera-is is coming again this week, but I don't see any possible way to beat her yet.

Coupled with the difficulty inherent in leveling up light monsters, I just don't see myself using Kirin anytime remotely soon.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Venus, Salamander (evos to ifrit), viper, flare drall on REM (hit 30 day mark 2 days ago so that was a nice extra 5 stones)

Did get a Titan and Mermaid today also. The mermaid I'm pretty happy about. I have an angel I'm lvling but general consensus is mermaid chick tends to be a more useful sub? I am going to evo a copperhead to get a poison sub since I just can't get a succubus to drop. Aside from the succubus, I think I have pretty much every "farmable" char now (don't have mandrake)

These are pretty much some of the best drops I've ever gotten in terms of being able to field different teams - I just feel like I'm going to spend weeks feeding them, nevermind trying to skill them up. I have a pierdrawn and vampire I've been working on too.

I tried a Hera zombie team with what I had yesterday but didn't have the low HP/high attack subs to make it. Will work on a couple thunder chimeras for the next time around.

Vorph

Speaking of Flare Drall, is there any reason I shouldn't feed the Agdrall I got to my Flare Drall right now? Flare Drall's awakens look too shitty to bother evolving the agdrall first, and I don't see why I'd want more than one of them so I might as well just try for a skill up.

Even if you aren't using her as a leader yet, Kirin still makes a solid sub. 15 turn 20% gravity is pretty nice, and her stats aren't garbage.

Grimm: I'm looking forward to using Mystic Dark in some creative ways. Haven't checked any math yet, but he might be the ticket to me finally taking down legend Blackgate (which has been bothering me for a while now). Maybe him paired with a D/L Hades ally for some slow grindy action with a damage leader to start off with.

BoldW: While Siren has been more useful for a long while now, it might be worth leveling your Angel as well. One of her new evolutions (the easier one to get) will be healing for 4800/turn at max level and 2 Awoken skills. With her skill being updated to reduce binds by 1 turn, I see her getting more use than she used to, especially before you hit the higher end stuff.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So last Twinlit run was two stones, would have been one but I'm extremely horrible on the first round. Trying to decide if I want to replace the busty drawn joker with something else. He's only level 68 but dark so I'd be losing 1700*4 HP (with leader skill). His attack his just pitiful though. Like 600 or something and it is really really hard to burn down the devlit within 4 turns after killing angel. Potential replacement could be max skill busty Susano, max skill Parv, or who knows. Thinking the defense off Sus would make up for heart maker and loss of HP.

Raign

Golden Squire
Did get a Titan and Mermaid today also. The mermaid I'm pretty happy about. I have an angel I'm lvling but general consensus is mermaid chick tends to be a more useful sub? I am going to evo a copperhead to get a poison sub since I just can't get a succubus to drop. Aside from the succubus, I think I have pretty much every "farmable" char now (don't have mandrake)
Mermaid is a better sub as she can be a 8 turn heart-maker which is pretty much essential (though Drawn Joker is better at the moment). Angel on the other hand has an ultimate evo coming and while not great at the moment, looks to be pretty amazing when it rolls out.

Crone

Reading the last few pages of this thread doesn't make much sense, but I just started up this game tonight as a time killer at work.

Got through the Tutorial, and was pleased to see the last boss of the Tutorial not die in 1 combo. So it seems there might be some challenge to this game, and not just blow through it.

But, as a brand new player, any tips or things I should do, or at this point, just keep rocking through dungeons to just get started?

Thanks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Grind up to Tower of Giants, chain run it while ranking up to increase your STA, box space, friend list. And of you aren't going to spend real money I'd get as many stings as possible tonight / tomorrow and roll the rare egg machine....

Actually, what were your starting two rolls? It is a great time right now to reroll and get a good God.

Vorph

Yeah, personally I would reroll until I got Bastet, Haku, Kushinadahime, or Lucifer from the godfest. Kirin, Umi&Yumi, and Horus aren't bad either if you're really confident about your combo skills.

Vorph

I guess I'm just used to seeing people warn new players off of the 4 color gods in favor of the easier-to-use spike leaders. I personally did not like Horus when I first started out, and definitely am glad I rerolled to Haku instead.

On the other hand, Bastet was one of the first things I rolled when I started and I still blame Ao for saying I should keep trying for Lucifer. Damn youuuuuuuuuuu!

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
After wasting a huge amount of money IAPing during the first Chinese godfest (and playing very little since then except daily log-ins), I used some of my free event stones tonight. Surprisingly successful considering my usual luck. Seven rolls, three gods. Hades, AA Lucifer (dupe), Kushinadahime.

I need to start paying attention to the schedule more and just burning stamina looking for tamadras. So many team options, but a lot are underleveled/evolved. Haven't paid attention to descends since Athena either.

Myst

Peasant
I just went through 11 rolls and got zero gods. Since i started playing the game, all I have been getting is duplicates. I got 4 Echidna, 4 Lilith, 3 Shiva, 4 Ares, 4 Genies, 5 Pierdrawn, 4 Lakshmi and 4 shaitan. Why such a high rate of duplicates? Is it a normal thing in this game?

That said, I am still having a blast with the game and I am at rank 82 right now with 236 monsters. Where can I go to create a list of all the monsters I have? I feel quite lost with such a high number of them, that I can't seem to focus on one team. I am slowly leveling every single of them up and I have finally hit a wall. I can't seem to beat Hera no matter the combination/strategy i use.

Crone

Yeah, personally I would reroll until I got Bastet, Haku, Kushinadahime, or Lucifer from the godfest. Kirin, Umi&Yumi, and Horus aren't bad either if you're really confident about your combo skills.
Next time I have a few moments I'll figure out how to reroll. Thanks for the tip. This is the reason I have 3 different dang accounts on Kingdoms of Zenia. Took a few tries to figure everything out.

Vorph

Just delete the app's data to reroll (don't uninstall the whole thing). You'll still have to repatch each time, which takes a minute or so depending on your Wifi/4G connection. Then do the tutorial until the point where it makes you use the REM. If you get something good (e.g. one of the Odins, Yomi, or Hades) that isn't a spike lead, it's generally worth playing through the next set of dungeons until you have 5 more stones to see what you get from REM #2.

And as Grimmlokk pointed out, my "aren't bad" statement was poorly phrased. In the long run they're some of the best spike damage leaders and they edge out the other ones I recommended, but they take considerably more skill to use to their fullest. If you get one of them, definitely play to the second REM pull and see how you like it.

Crone

Trying to remember what I got on my first REM. I think: Incarnation of Byakko, Haku?

Edit: I think on an iPhone I don't have a choice to not delete the whole thing. Googling and trying to figure out right now if I can delete just the apps data. If I was still back on my Android, I'd know exactly where to go.
frown.png