Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well try #1 on Twinlit didn't go so great. Tried to use a Luci (Luci, Viper, D/L Batman, Hera-Is, D/D Hades) team but even with 60k HP there just wasn't enough burst / delay after the Lit used Angrilit. Would have ended up costing many stones. Gonna have to put together a stronger burn team I think.

edit: ah, after watching a video of how to do it with Luci it shouldn't be too bad. I just had no idea how to kill the Lits and it was 4:30am

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lvl 30 +atk echidna
Toy tops
+atk dark golem

Int, link the video!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Going to start a run now that I'm back from the gym with this set up, only D/D Hades b/c I don't have D/L. We'll see how it goes. Feel like only having Echidna for delay is going to suck.

Raign

Golden Squire
DF was not kidding... twinlits are no joke. Ugly friggin dungeon. Did get a Tamadra on my first run through though, so there is that. Going to need to figure out a better comp though or it is going to be expensive to farm. Will post back when/if I find something more solid!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
yeah a couple of my notes from the make up on the video:

Depending on your HP it may be better to stall on Round 4 with one Lit and not the Tamadra. If you have > 66k to take the one hit every 5 rounds. The HP should be trivial to regen and you aren't stuck playing the bind game shennanigans waiting to move on to Round 5. Also, because you aren't bursting down round 5 delaying isn't absolutely critical anyways. I'd say having Echidna ready for Round 4 in case of emergency is more important. Or even Round 3 if you just want to tank one of the bubble dudes.

I also used my Echidna much more often than he did in that video. No reason not to, just gives you some breather between the Heart Maker / Heart Break or poison rounds.

Actually do like the dungeon, but it is a bitch. My worst round is the first and where I had to use a stone. Just can't figure out the damage / orb numbers to get with only 1 - 2 mythlit left, otherwise it is full team bind galore.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
4 rolls since I had 3 gold in a row

Venus
Viper Orochi
Homura lvl 30
Dryad

Really want a spike, but at least I did get something. If you want to laugh just read the facebook page...

Raign

Golden Squire
Viper is nice... really wish I could get one to drop myself. Though after the beating twinlits put on my spike teams, kinda wish I had a luci more. Did end up with:
Venus (this will get some play)
Horus (I prefer Bast so likely just window dressing)
Gods of hunt, Umisachi&Yamasachi (not sure how I feel on these.. will need to play some. Obviously 25x is nice, but I can pretty consistently hit 16x on bast unless I can do the four color match on this it won't work out

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been slowly trying to migrate away from Horus in to U&Y because 16x just doesn't suffice these days it seems. Still vastly more comfortable with Horus, but am interested to hear your experience. And it is good to have easy access to 25x if you need it. Plus U&Y + Horus or Bastet or any of the others is pretty easy 20x. I use Horus friends all the time with mine.

What spike did you use for Twin? Not going to do another run myself until some STA regens and I can start using stones at 0 STA for refresh. For this dungeon I'm comfortable using one stone to refresh my 124 STA, and if I can finish the run in 1 stone consistently throughout the day I'll be very happy.

The Torches of Hellfire running in conjunction with the Godfest really screwed me over.
1. Flare Drall (my fifth)
2. Shaitan (my third)
3. Pierdra (the only non-fire mob I pulled, but I already have a box full of them)
4. Archangel Uriel (I'm happy I managed to pull a God, but it's another one that's going to rot in my box forever).

About to try Twinlits with only 2 stones left, that was silly of me. Fully expecting to lose those and then fail the dungeon, then move on to farming the new dragon or batman collab for skill ups.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought 50 more monster slots then said fuck it and rolled my last 10 stones like an idiot(always forget to hold a few). Mermaid and a 2nd Kirin. Sooo, I guess I can use her to do the good awaken on Kirin eventually=P

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Torches of Hellfire running in conjunction with the Godfest really screwed me over.
Kirin
Ares
Chiyome
Succubus
Toytops
Agdrall
Horus
Vampire+
Flare Drall

Whoever decided to run the fire event at the same time as the godfest is a fucking asshole.

Raign

Golden Squire
Well first run I used my standard Bast spike team - Bast/Sig/Valk/BOdin/Minerva (Use her in last slot because I am out of team cap, would be something else if I had more room)/Bast. Went ok. Bast/Valk and BOdin are all awoken (well BOdin is one shy, but the last point is not worth it). Bast / Bast eliminated the poison on the twins which kept the board clear and made the combos go quicker but it was still ... a lot of stones.. like.. maybe 6 or 7? First runs tend to be harsh though so did not sweat it. Second run I used a gravity bomb team with Zues/Hera/Hera-is/Echidna/BOdin/Horus. Twins were a bit easier with this config, but with 3 single color damage sources, it created a number of issues on the earlier waves. In the end, it netted out about the same due to using a stone on 2 of the ealier waves and missing a couple combos due to poison obscuring critical colors.

Basically just licking my wounds at this point and wondering if I am going to give it another go. I got one light and one dark out of it which will let me create my emo vamp, but really wanted to create a d/l zues... but with that requiring 3 devlits.. ugh... I may need to sell some sperm or something to afford it at a 7 stone burn rate per run :p

Edit: Woot! Decided to use the last of my stones on godfest rolls instead of trying another run at devilit and got hades and AA Luci back to back rolls. Finally got my elusive Luci....
tongue.png

Vorph

So, if I made a mono-red team out of Ares / Horus / Chiyome / Echidna / Gigas (assuming I can farm a Titan somehow) and found some Shiva/Freyr friends is there anything that would actually let me do that Haku cannot?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, if I made a mono-red team out of Ares / Horus / Chiyome / Echidna / Gigas (assuming I can farm a Titan somehow) and found some Shiva/Freyr friends is there anything that would actually let me do that Haku cannot?
Well it's less of a spike team, you'll be sitting at 25-30k HP. Not sure it will let you do anything you can't do right now, but you might find some stuff easier since you can take a couple hits or a bigger hit or two. The one/two shot spike on it is pretty respectable. Since Freyr's thing lasts 3 turns you can use it with Ares and then with other swappers for a second decent hit.

I'm a lazy shit so never really beefed up my Red team like I should have. Only descends I've done with it are Hera and 2 Heroes.

Vorph

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Sure, it could be useful with several million xp worth of red fodder poured into it, but that's probably not going to happen.

All I wanted was Yomi.
frown.png
BlOdin, a second Haku, or Hades would have been nice, maybe a Lucifer or GOdin for a backup team. But NOPE, they had to fag it up with that fire event when there was exactly one fire god chosen by the voting. The only godfest thing I got was Kirin, which I have absolutely no way of using.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Kirin
Ares
Chiyome
Succubus
Toytops
Agdrall
Horus
Vampire+
Flare Drall

Whoever decided to run the fire event at the same time as the godfest is a fucking asshole.
I'm with you and Ted - only four rolls because Twinlits, but I got a lv 30 Shaitan and a level 30 Ame no Uzume. Yay for the only Jp 2.0 NOT worth a single damn.

At least I ulti'd Hera. Cost about 3-5 stones a run though, will hold and try to find a btter option. Horus sucks for that dungeon, but I had absolutely no other spike. And still don't.

Edit - typo'd cost, making it look like I don't suck at this game

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
My first twinlit run went horrible, was Kirin/echidna(max/max)/Hera-Is/RoseValk/LWotN w/ a max level bastet friend. I accidentally swept the first round so I got fucked on the next two without an Echidna/LWoTN burnt a few stones there (should have restarted) got to the twinlits and had some bad orb luck and wasted a few more stones ending up with a fucking whopping 7 stone run. Went to bed and woke up ready to try again but went with my Kirin/echidna/LWoTN/RoseValk/Demon Viper Orochi w/ a max level max egg Ult Zeus friend. Didn't fuck up horribly on the first stage and was able to stall with 2 mythlits to get my poison and delay up. Next round hist poison when timers are at 1, next round hit echidna and kill the dublits. Wait on tamdra until viper/zeus are up. Orchi'd and blasted the yellow first then the black, finished them both before the orochi wore off for a 0 STONE CLEAR. The orochi is really helpful but one echidna should do with great execution. Any decent multiplier team with a delay & poison should be able to handle the twinlits as long as you dont screw the pooch and sweep the first stage.

Loots were two dublits/two angelits,

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only godfest thing I got was Kirin, which I have absolutely no way of using.
?

Speaking of Kirin, I was thinking a light team with subcolors for the colors. Valk for green, Takeminakata for red. Blue is trickier since the only US L/B stuff is a couple shitty dragons. Archangel ultimate will be L/B eventually, but meh. Maybe just stick Siggy in there forever.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
4 more rolls this godfest, Venus, Alarune, Cupid, and phoenix knight. My account has all the subs, and none of the big time leaders. Opted to just try and reroll a luci, I'm tired of not having a top tier leader, and early march is when I started rolling only godfests which included lucifer. I would have been happy with any of the new spike gods if nothing else than novelty. Wifes account had 3 roles, pulled a haku.