Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you can survive a Berserk hit I'd say just be ready to burn Echidna on Vamps. Other than that it should be no problem, will get 5 turns on Berserk at least.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was going to ask what your plan for Vamp phase was. I -think- but can't remember exactly that you can only get two linked and won't get three. If two then you'll need min HP of 17,040, and be able to heal back at least up to 8,520 for the third hit. 600k on all three was always a huge PITA to me. You've done Mask reliably so don't think you'll have any problems on floor 2.

Myst

Peasant
I finally took the time to enter all my Monsters in Padherder:http://www.padherder.com/user/Myst57/

I am having no trouble working my way up the normal/Technical dungeons, mostly using SOD Luic lead and sub (geting boring), but I can't seem to find ANY success with any other team I try to build. I tried Hera-Is over and over to no avail.

Would anyone be so kind to check out my list and guide me a bit? I do have A LOT of choices but I am still learning. I still have 15 friend slots to fill up: 331,176,240

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Evolve Bastet and Echidna (skill up too), work on your Angelion and/or Verche, make a King Shynee, get a Valkyrie from the next Goddess Descended event, and find a whole bunch of ult. evo. Bastet friends?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Bastet is a good and popular lead that pairs well with many different subs and other spike leads like Horus, Haku, etc... for 16x, 20x, and what-not. If you're finding the Luci team boring it doesn't hurt to practice with her just to get some experience going for larger combos. Max evo and busy Ares is a good guy and I also like G/D Ceres but some use G/W. G/D gives you a full heal and dark god/devil sub.

Vorph

Was going to ask what your plan for Vamp phase was. I -think- but can't remember exactly that you can only get two linked and won't get three. If two then you'll need min HP of 17,040, and be able to heal back at least up to 8,520 for the third hit. 600k on all three was always a huge PITA to me. You've done Mask reliably so don't think you'll have any problems on floor 2.
My plan is to charge Echidna on the masks. Whether or not I can manage to kill them selectively or not remains to be seen. If red, green, and light masks are up, I can kill just those three with 3R/3R/3B/3B/3D combos. Only the L99/+297 Haku will crack their armor, and the rest will just chip 3hp off of the final mask. Skyfall orbs shit on my parade every time I make plans like this, however.

Even if I don't have Echidna for vamps, I think I'm only screwed if they come out 2/2/2. I can handle 2/2/3 and probably even 3/3/3, as long as I'm not orb-trolled. I hope you're right that it's not possible for them appear with all three linked.

50X to all would have been enough. 20K Poison would have been enough. Coupled together on a monster with 4K HP, 2K attack, and Dark as a sub color... The other Odin's are getting what, a 500HP heal added to their attacks? Insane. Want very badly. Going to save all my stones until they add this bastard.

Myst

Peasant
Evolve Bastet and Echidna (skill up too), work on your Angelion and/or Verche, make a King Shynee, get a Valkyrie from the next Goddess Descended event, and find a whole bunch of ult. evo. Bastet friends?
Every single strategy I find requires a Hera to beat Valkyrie, and I can't beat Hera either. I think I just need to keep playing and practising my combos. Going to take the advice here and start using Bastet to practice my combos.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Every single strategy I find requires a Hera to beat Valkyrie, and I can't beat Hera either. I think I just need to keep playing and practising my combos. Going to take the advice here and start using Bastet to practice my combos.
You can totally do Hera with your Luci, Siren, and Echidna (once evolved). It'd probably be like a 45 minute run but should be really safe.

Also, I wouldn't feed your double Echidna, Siren, or really anything you just have doubles of for Skill Ups or Awakenings. With Scarlett Snake Princess coming up fairly often and Siren skill ups via Marine Goblins it's is a good idea to keep two of each max skill (plus who knows if they ever get a dual busty).

Raign

Golden Squire
50X to all would have been enough. 20K Poison would have been enough. Coupled together on a monster with 4K HP, 2K attack, and Dark as a sub color... The other Odin's are getting what, a 500HP heal added to their attacks? Insane. Want very badly. Going to save all my stones until they add this bastard.
Yeah, it is an insane combo and subbing black puts him in a LOT of teams. It is going to be pretty fun to walk into a dungeon with ROdin, BOdin, Tengu etc all with skill boost with skills usable turn 1 floor 1 is going to be achievable without a gimmick team.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd thought I'd never roll on a godfest again, but all 3 of the sonias and the new odin are very compelling.

Myst

Peasant
You can totally do Hera with your Luci, Siren, and Echidna (once evolved). It'd probably be like a 45 minute run but should be really safe.

Also, I wouldn't feed your double Echidna, Siren, or really anything you just have doubles of for Skill Ups or Awakenings. With Scarlett Snake Princess coming up fairly often and Siren skill ups via Marine Goblins it's is a good idea to keep two of each max skill (plus who knows if they ever get a dual busty).
Thanks ill try that team comp next time Hera is around. I don't seem to really understand what you mean by not feeding my Echidnas? I have 3 of them at the moment. I shouldn't use any of them for awak? And what exactly is a dual busty? Sorry, most of what you guys are typing is still gibberish to me.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dual busty means two possible evolution choices.

Zeus can busty evo to light/light or dark/light

All of the greek 1.0 gods can busty evo to color/light or color/dark

Horus and Isis can busty evo to color/color or color/light

With old stuff getting busty evo's and the twinlits dungeon now being available, the idea of wasting a "rare" pull(5 stones from REM) for an awakening(maybe 1-2 stones to continue twinlit) is bad.

Vorph

He means that you should keep the two that are evolved once, because certain dungeons (e.g. twinlits) actually lend themselves to double delay. Feeding the extra naga to one of the echidnas for a skill up during the next x2 skill event is fine though.

And "dual busty" is where you have a choice between two ultimate evolutions, one would be R/R and the other R/some other color. Angel is getting L/L and L/B soon, so the other healer girls should follow.

Also, fuck Two Heroes. Turn 1, no dark. Turn 2, no red. Turn 3, still no fucking red. Turn 4, all three colors, but the blues are too far apart and I botch the move trying to set up a drop combo. Game Over. Used a stone, because clearly my luck can't keep going like that right? NOPE; new board, and now there's no blue. Fortunately there were only two devils left at that point and it didn't matter, but ffs... All of that was while I was doing 6-7 combos a turn to refresh the board too. Rest of it went fine though, and the last two turns took out 1.5 vampires and then both bosses in a single turn (combo was like 13 after skyfall), making it even more frustrating that I lost a stone to fucking devils.

... and now that I have Berserk I have to keep trying until it gives me Highlander too.

Do you have anything that could HP boost a mono dark team? That's what I use to reliably run Two Heroes. Luci-cannon on Highlander makes the boss fight an easy grind.

Anyone in group B? Facebook is telling me that lucky group B folks are currently experiencing 24 hour Pengdra Village. Anyone confirm?

Vorph

Not really no. I'm pretty much entirely setup for Haku still. I'm slowly shifting over to Horus and/or Kirin but I still have a long way to go there. Especially in terms of friends--I have like 25 Haku friends and about half are Lv.75+, including the Lv.99/+297 one I use for all my descends.

It should never have been a problem anyway. Even the weakest possible Haku combo sweeps all 5 of them, and going all the way to turn 6 before I was able to do a R/B/D combo is unheard of. There's something like a 76% chance of getting 3 red, 3 blue, and 3 dark on a new board, and I was sweeping enough orbs that it should never happened the way it did. Once I got past the devils it was all trivial. Killed 3 of 4 masks on the first turn, stalled for echidna/haku, swept the knights, vamps came up 3/4/4 and died in 4 turns, then the boss wave was over in a single Haku orb-change. That's why it made me mad that I actually had to use a stone; felt like losing to a normal dungeon.

Vorph

Heh, I think the game is out to get me at this point.

twoheroesgay.png

Didn't cost me a stone this time, because dark and red were enough to kill the harpie devil, and the rest only took me down to 150hp.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, B has 24 hour pengdra village atm. I was confused because it wasn't on any schedule that I saw.