Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Darts season started back up this week, so my Monday night posts are going to be alcohol influenced. Hence me jumping right to Horus vs. Kirin. I blame the booze.

Unrelated to that: All REM gods are getting a 4th Awakening slot.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, Shiva is pretty sweet now as a sub, works as either a defensive break OR as a Horus type burst. Also, devil subtype is awesome for a typical devil burst team. or Physical for a typical mono-red.

Lakshmi still going to be mostly worthless, even with all of her buffs (active and awakenings and busty all buffing), I guess one type you would use on a rainbow healer team (for like samurai dragons maybe) and then her balance subtype I don't see being useful EXCEPT on a blue balance team... but really what's the point of using that team at all, it's like the most specific team build you could possibly use and strictly speaking worse off than a standard green balance team. Or maybe as a sub on the Blue lolcannon team that is available to JP and isn't in the U.S.?

Ceres getting bind immunity is HUGE for her, puts her back up on top as "required" for lucifer or astaroth teams.

Neptune and Minerva getting bind immunity also helps all 3 of them compete to make dual resist lead setups viable again.

Not looking forward to skilling up my Freyr/Freyja/I&I again just to keep them competative, at least CoC and Groove coaster aren't too bad, because it'll also let me skill up my artemis again (I could of sworn she used to max at 11, now she's able to go to 9) and my UFO.

I imagine that skill-lock resist like bastet is getting is going to either be completely overpowered or completely useless just like poison and blind resist. But since my go-to team includes double bastet leads, yomi and izanagi anyways, looks like I'll be good to go for whenever that descend skill decides to hit us. Maybe I'll have to level up my Okunushi as a sub for that team to get the 100% skill-lock immunity since I don't have an Indra I'd be able to use for like a double Yomi 9x light team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I like the row enhance for Shiva, Artemis, and Haku. Venus may be kind of interesting going back to Light / Healer teams. But I tend to use Artemis in quite a few situations so it'll be nice to have that extra damage. Skill boosts may be okay but I haven't really been using any of them in any teams lately. Skill Lock no idea, but Yomi and Horus getting extra stuff is always a plus I guess.

Resistance bind on Neptune seems really good. He's a great dual resist leader and this only increases that.

Hades row enhance is awesome too, I use him more often than DQ Hera already, but my Hera-Is has a few skill ups.

Orochi just got even more awesome with Skill Boost and Row Enhance

And yeah, glad to see Shiva's active change too. Always wanted to use him more as a sub.

These'll be interesting changes with all the row enhance options getting added.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This collab gives amazing experience.
Hrm really? Which level?

I'm tempted to farm it for some more levels to get some more stam going. Only a handful of handfuls left before I'm at an even 150 stam.
On the other hand I want to max skill water mech dragon, and I don't think 10 will pull it off. More I go!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's not as good xp as T5-3's but it's nice when you need to dump 50 sta in a hurry to avoid capping out for 8 hours. It's an average of 462 xp/sta for Kingdom, which is the only one worth bothering with since it's completely trivial to spike down with no stalling or any other preparation.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Hrm really? Which level?

I'm tempted to farm it for some more levels to get some more stam going. Only a handful of handfuls left before I'm at an even 150 stam.
On the other hand I want to max skill water mech dragon, and I don't think 10 will pull it off. More I go!
Kingdom rank gives good Xp.. But the drops are sort of meh for the stam...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Demon shiva is reaaaaaaaally good.

Team Simulator | Puzzle Dragons Database..

18k hp, 3 orb changers, stall and shiva active + 2 6 rows = 35x multiplier against 0 def.
I've never played around with the row enhance stuff, but looking at this Shiva team possibilities, how about:

Shiva, Freyr, Dino, Ninja, <something>, Friend

Just not sure about the Gigas + Dino synergy for a big sweep since Dino active steals your hearts for Gigas. PHK may work to give you another one for a big set up. But that has four or five row enhance, 16.2 HP, almost 9k fire atk, orb enhance + defense break with shiva, fire atk 1.5x with Freyr, and three orb changers still?

Sub in Echidna where you may need a delay, or a Fire Golem for defensive. Not a bad all around setup maybe.

Vorph

I don't see where the 35x comes from. I get 24.3x for a team with 4 row enhances and Freyr active on a 2x6 combo.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't see where the 35x comes from. I get 24.3x for a team with 4 row enhances and Freyr active on a 2x6 combo.
Enhanced orbs? I dunno, math is for nerds.

Any chance I can get someone to throw up an unevolved Robin? Want to waste 50 stam on Draggie Legend before it goes away. My shitty Batman team will not handle it, barely kept up with Master.

Vorph

My Robin is up. Still L42 because Cu Chu gets all my green xp, but I doubt that'll make or break a Draggie run.

Will be doing super reds with Horus from 1-2AM EDT though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess I don't have you on my list. Some random lvl38 showed up though. Managed it with 1 stone burned. Team was just my highest HP 10 cost stuff so I could stall a tiny bit. Robin/Robin, Samurai Goblin(max skill because I had so many fucking big flamies and no 2nd Gigas), Verche(3 skill, unused), D/D Batman, Siren(Max skill, unused). Used delay on Draggie, but 1 shot him with a 10 combo.

Got an ADK I just need a dub mythlit to Uvo. So I guess if I some day evo up Draggie I'll have a basis for a dragon team for that future zombie dragon dungeon.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shiva is getting a second row enhance, and his active will also enhance orbs as well as def break. 9*2.2*1.75 = 34.65

Unfortunately I don't have a Freyr.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unfortunately I don't have a Freyr.
I do! And Shiva! God I need to figure out a team for Twinlits. Shiva and Yomi are just sitting around like assholes.

Too bad I don't have any other fire row enhances. Red Odin would make this team full boner time(9 enhance!). He's kind of the only REM thing I really want right now. Fucker better show up soon.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I used Super Reds last night to get my Rider and Fire Ninja up to 60'ish, unfortunately Freyr is still sitting there, but I figure by the time we get the next round of EVOs (including the previous round we didn't get) we should see at least one more batch of Supers. Back to over 40 stones now though with the challenge stuff, event stuff, new collab, new dragon. This is nice times.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
0-stoned Satan on my first ever attempt ... pretty pleased with with results - seems like a solid run.

Any suggestions on good teams for him? I know he's popular with Goemon, but I don't have one of those yet.

rrr_img_58605.jpg