Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Umm yeah I think. Like six more runs today and one tamadra
frown.png
That one run was the only one that I couldn't get out of bind. Got so frustrated after accidentally getting a 5 orb cascade twice in a row a wasting 120 sta and a stone, just dumped 50 more plus eggs in Horus and the rest of my super reds to max him.

Would really like about six more tamadra to awaken some of the Satan and Shiva subd. On a positive note I won't have to run a Friday dungeon for a long while.

Raign

Golden Squire
Been having a lot of luck with Twinlit this time around. Still basically losing a stone every run on floor 1 or 2 as I suck horribly at pulling my punches on floor 1, but breezing through the rest without much issue. The orochi I got out of last godfest was definitely the missing ingredient to smooth out my runs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did a yolo pull... blue fruit dragon. Ok, let's do this then.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't mind one of those, can't remember which one though. The new red hero though looks like he would go great with a Shiva team. He has green to fire and dark to heart. To go along with the other orb changer, plus he has row enhance too.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Had some good luck yesterday and this morning. Got both of the Izanamis using this team: AmaO, Gigas, Kirin, Luci, Hera, and GrOdin. Very easy with that team as long as you burn Kagutsuchi at 50% and burn Izanami at 25%.

Also got my first highlander. Best streak of luck with PAD in a while.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I went in to that Izanami thing last night blind before going to bed, had like 54 STA and figured why not. Used a Dual Luci team with 63k HP or so and the start was, "Sucker Punch!" "Chop Off!" Okay good night.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does GOdin reduce suckerpunch damage or something? I guess I don't understand how that works.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Does GOdin reduce suckerpunch damage or something? I guess I don't understand how that works.
Odin's leader skill reduces damage taken by 80% when hp is full. So if you have Ama on one side and Odin on the other, Odin soaks up nearly all of the damage of the first incoming hit, and Ama retores 6k+hp each turn, assuming you can match just one set of orbs. So you're basically always at 100% health.

It's a pretty powerful combination, especially when both leaders are bind immune, and odin gets his own auto heal for 500. It can sort of power through poison orbs.

It's not perfect, though. You give up hp and damage modifiers. And it doesn't work so well when multiple hits come in the same turn or bosses have gimmick attacks. It works really well for Izanami, though. Even the dark one.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, we know how Odin and resist leads work. What we weren't sure about was how his leader skill works with -%hp abilities. Instead of doing -99% hp does it just do -20% instead. If not and you get the two demons sync'd in the 1st round I don't see any way to clear it. Unless you can sweep one the very first combo after the preemptive blind.

But after watching a video on Youtube it looks like Odin does help counter the -% ability just the same.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was asking if GOdin works on something that says, "Player -99% current HP," and yes, he does. A 20k HP Odin/AO team will take 4k from Sucker Punch and 11105 from Chop Off. Then they bring 3 gravities and a Luci to actually kill things.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I know my new account is so far behind the curve now, but I managed to finish two heroes at rank 66 with a lucifer as my starting pull. It truly is stupid, I only hope my luck in the egg machine holds up so I can pull some spike leads - but at least this time I know exactly what I want out of the machine so will roll as efficiently as possible. My Team was a lvl 36 lucifer, a 53 4* CDK, RK, and 2 Dub-mythlit. 66 teamcost/70 exactly 50 stamina. 37000hp. I don't know if I should laugh or cry about my other account.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I had never tried any of that shit, because I always end up doing double luci and got fucked by the "enemy-gravity" and assumed it wasn't able to be reduced.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Apparently Groove Coaster is coming back around, so all you Ares, Artemis, and I&I fans get another opportunity for skill ups. Was just clearing out my box this morning when I saw it, so if you're interested in leveling up those feeders make sure you hang on to your Red Masks, Dragon Flowers, and Sapphilits respectively.

Also a good opportunity to get a UFO for a nuke that ignores enemy defense in case you weren't able to get one from the last Batman Collab.

Has anyone seen any posts about the missing Evos yet? It'll be crazy if we end up having to wait for 6.4 for everything. Oh, also saw that Hanzo was getting an ultimate, so I'd assume the other Ninjas will get hit as well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No I&I yet, but I've gotten two of the HK twins so far, so they're going to get skilled up; and I can finally max Artemis again. Not that I really need to.

Raign

Golden Squire
Apparently Groove Coaster is coming back around, so all you Ares, Artemis, and I&I fans get another opportunity for skill ups. Was just clearing out my box this morning when I saw it, so if you're interested in leveling up those feeders make sure you hang on to your Red Masks, Dragon Flowers, and Sapphilits respectively.

Also a good opportunity to get a UFO for a nuke that ignores enemy defense in case you weren't able to get one from the last Batman Collab.

Has anyone seen any posts about the missing Evos yet? It'll be crazy if we end up having to wait for 6.4 for everything. Oh, also saw that Hanzo was getting an ultimate, so I'd assume the other Ninjas will get hit as well.
Crickets, which is a pita since I now have enough mats to do my Ra and Horus ultimates thanks to a fruitful set of Twinlit runs this weekend past. Need a couple super darks for Hera so hoping they show up soon as well.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I started laughing at some of the posts about PAD dating simulator, then stopped laughing as they could have been completely serious wishes.