Puzzles and Dragons

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
damnit, missed gold dragons yet again, tried to change my timezone settings manually but the game has me stuck in eastern.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
damnit, missed gold dragons yet again, tried to change my timezone settings manually but the game has me stuck in eastern.
timezone doesn't matter except for SHOWING the dungeon. You need to be eligible to enter (based on your account number) and for the dungeon to be "hot" from the server.

I did the mix up Hera thing too. Plugged Cu Chu in my Kirin team for more green damage. Didn't matter though, it's such a glass cannon squad still(~13k hp). I need like 500 eggs to make it able to take a few hits. Think I'll have to go with the Luci Squad next time I try it on Mythical. So fuckin' boring, but at least I'll get my stone.

As for farming gravities, seems like plain old Hera is by far the best way to do that. I mean, if you can zero stone Is reliably and quickly no reason not to farm her when up, but in general 40 stam and no real tricks on Hera for a guaranteed drop has to win. Plus she's way easier to spike. I'm creeping up on 120stam(118 now). 3x Heras on a bar of stam will be nice next time she comes around. In theory, in reality I'll botch a Kirin combo and die early.

This playlist?
Yeah, that one.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, 25 gold dragons may have been overdoing it a bit, but I can't complain since I got a Tamadra on the last run. I guess I know what I'm doing the next Monday (or two).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Heh, 25 gold dragons may have been overdoing it a bit, but I can't complain since I got a Tamadra on the last run. I guess I know what I'm doing the next Monday (or two).
Sorry bro: Gold Pengdra only come from pendra village (and the 50stam stone dragon dungeon).

Raign

Golden Squire
Saw the update this morning and thought 'Sweet, maybe Horus and Ra busties are in!'. Nope. No flashing gold love
frown.png

Facebook says that a whole pile of Ultimate Evo artwork was pushed into the game, just not active yet. This is good news, as it means it is likely to hit soon. Anubis is all ready to roll, and I'm up to 60 stones to throw at the machine in hopes of a Red Odin.

Also, thank god for those Gold Dragons, now I've got 21 Light Pengdras to feed off.

Vorph

All I know is that if they make us wait for 6.4 to put all the Egyptian ultimates in at once, there damn well better be an Egyptian godfest to go along with it!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, EU is getting a Valentines event, I assume we'll get the same thing. Including, for the first time ever, free daily Tamadras. 5 of em.

Vorph

EU also got their ultimates already. :p I hope you're right though, it's pretty irritating to read about other regions getting daily Tamadras, 3x chaser invasions, etc.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have a list of the dungeon tiers?
Puzzle Dragons Database

Scroll down and on the left they are grouped. Count up from the bottom for tiers.

T1: Departure Tower > Tower of Trials
T2: Volcano of Vulcan > Tower of Giants
T3: Fire Forest Nerva > Castle of Satan
T4: Tower of Flare > TOmb of the Saint-Deep
T5: Hyperion Lava Flow > Ocean of Heaven
T6: Vesta Cave > Starlight Sanctuary

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well I mean, yes? Haha. Compared to doing the event dungeons, metal dragons, or nothing my experience getting plus eggs from T5 is great
smile.png

But seriously, I think like you are saying it is streaky. Sometimes none and sometimes two or more. I don't think there is statistically a better way. I'm just focusing on my free challenge mode stones still. Work week has been horrible so think I've only used like 15 STA a day on a random dungeon.

Having said that I would prefer a friend list that let me farm KoG all day on demand.