Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have a couple extra data48.bin I do not plan on using if anyone wants them...

5*amat
5*archangel
5* lakshmi
3* mystic ice knight
4* ivory dragon

If your interested...

updating as i get more rolls... (each line is a seperate account just completing the tutorial)

gonna keep rolling till I get an Odin and Viper accounts...

Scyfi

N00b
I picked up an Angel today which is nice and a super rare mask.

I still need to find a lvl 20 to trade presents with.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Seeing a gold egg with a plus gave me a little chubber. Time to reroll my iPad a pile.

I can trade on my secondary account, add me and I'll send it once I confirm.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dino Rider and another fucking mermaid, fuck this stupid fucking game. So glad I saved my stones for this absolute bullshit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Trade with me, just dinged 20 myself.[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */350,942,224.

Got 5 pal pulls and pulled absolute shite each time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
40 PAL pulls: Dub myth, myth, rainbow keeper, lil white x 2, lil green x 2

3 Rare: mermaid (thanks for trolling me gungho), golem, cupid.

Makes me want to buy more stones just to not be frustrated.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Funny pal rolls on my GValk account... 3 Succubus (this was before PAL event) lvl 20 present trade... same as my starter
frown.png
cant have everything I guess..

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
40 PAL pulls: Dub myth, myth, rainbow keeper, lil white x 2, lil green x 2

3 Rare: mermaid (thanks for trolling me gungho), golem, cupid.

Makes me want to buy more stones just to not be frustrated.
It's what I did... drop 3, drop PAL, buy 12 to get 3 more rolls.

Aaaand after 45 runs of Noble mechadragon, I finally got him. Fuck yes. Now to grind rank so I can actually use him against the dark mechadragon that starts tomorrow.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I'd rather have the exp for my archangel than the 300k coins. I would still like the fucking stones they owe me, though. I never even claimed the 6 stones the first time I lost a purchase. Pisspoor CSR.
Someone on SA had similar, they took a screenshot of the google transaction screen (I think you are on Android?) and added it to their ticket and the stones turned up a couple ofdays later.

I'm kinda glad I'm payment restricted for not having a US credit card, I'd have bought so many impulse stones!

Scyfi

N00b
Trade with me, just dinged 20 myself.[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */350,942,224.

Got 5 pal pulls and pulled absolute shite each time.
Sent, I already had you added. Name is Scyfi for me

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Got it, and sent ya one as well. Cheers for that.

Just pulled 3 times on the rare egg machine:

Pull 1 - Mermaid (bleh)
Pull 2 - 5* Green Odin (YEEEEEAH BOOOOOI)
Pull 3 - Mermaid again

Guess it was worth it though for the Odin, as he seems a little on the rare side

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Pull 1 - Mermaid (bleh)
Pull 3 - Mermaid again

Guess it was worth it though for the Odin, as he seems a little on the rare side
Fuck... now i want to go try the rare machine again.

Also, what does Gacha even translate too?

Brand

Molten Core Raider

Pull 1 - Mermaid (bleh)
Pull 3 - Mermaid again

From one Odin player to a new one...

Do NOT upgrade it to awoken until you are over rank 100...The Awoken team cost is INSANE.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
From one Odin player to a new one...

Do NOT upgrade it to awoken until you are over rank 100...The Awoken team cost is INSANE.
Ya, I'm not even using him for awhile - even now his team cost is high at level 23. Going to keep rolling w/ Valk until I level a bit as I already have a decent team together for her. I will say though that the weekend dungeon just got shit on w/ the Odin though. When I log I'll leave GOdin as leader though if y'all want.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does team cost rise as level increases, or does it only change through evolutions

edit: said fuck it, got 2 more pulls, and got Indra (srsly?) and Venus. Fuck you green odin.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Team costs changes through evolutions only.

Gacha (or Gashapon) is roughly a Japanese description for those little machines you put 1/$1/whatever into and a little toy pops out, whether it's a pokemans, transformer or whatever is popular nowadays. The term has been hijacked by a lot of mmo's and games to describe the similar practise, it's use in P&D is bang on the money.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well it seems I was drinking heavily last night and bought a few stones for the event.

Susano
Parvati
Neptune
Vritra
2 goddamn dryads
Valk 4*

Edit: just did a sober pull for the hell of it and got another 5* valk...jesus christ

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Big hairy arses to all of you lucky pullers after my shitty luck
tongue.png

Jeebus, this thread now seems to be the busiest in the Other Games section. I was right the other day, you ARE a bunch of addicts!

Seems to be confirmed it's ADK dungeon from tomorrow and rumour has it that there will be a CDK dungeon after it, oh my...