Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
DJ is water/dark isn't he? How do you reduce the fire damage?
No need, two gravities at boss get him through red and in to blue. Stalling isn't bad with the 30k HP and RCV on the rounds before. Plus Luci teams do so little damage you can do 2 - 8 combos and still not wipe the board.

I was running DJ / RK / RK / Hera / Hera Is / Luci, but replaced second RK with D/D Hades. Could probably replace with something else to speed it up. He only uses his 3x ATK once so only need one RK.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No need, two gravities at boss get him through red and in to blue. Stalling isn't bad with the 30k HP and RCV on the rounds before. Plus Luci teams do so little damage you can do 2 - 8 combos and still not wipe the board.

I was running DJ / RK / RK / Hera / Hera Is / Luci, but replaced second RK with D/D Hades. Could probably replace with something else to speed it up. He only uses his 3x ATK once so only need one RK.
I went double luci, siren, CuChu, Hera IS, and BlOdin. First time I went through was with DJ instead of Siren. Board trolled for like 8 rounds with no hearts or light orbs so I ended up saying screw it. Came back with siren and it was easy. It's nice with BlOdin's nuke giving hp now. LuciBomb, BlOdin, LuciBomb, Siren, match to full, wait 35 rounds.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, I have Anubis, Isis, and Horus and I'm still tempted to roll (for Metas/ROdin/Sonias).
I'm rolling 4-5 times for Rodin ideally, but I'd be not-disappointed with Bastet/Ra/Anubis/Loki really(or a Sonia/Meta). Have Horus so he'd be annoying to get, but the rest of them would all add some variety. And Loki is a boss sub with his color/subtype/row enhances.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ok, are row enhancers for the entire team or just one monster?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Entire team. I'm all in on satan just dropped about +150 eggs on him.

Once I get my top tier monsters maxed, I'm going to do a massive friend list/box expansion.

Already have Anubis, 2 Ra's, and GRodin. Want to roll for Red Odin so bad. I should probably wait, but I really don't want to.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything of that color, and they stack for multiple rows. 1 row with 8 enhancers = 1.8x, 2 separate rows = 2.6x(right?).

This is why Satan is such a powerhouse with his 3 row awokens. Especially once you get a Red Sonia to make the board dual color.

Similarly Shiva will be a wrecking machine with red Odin and his 3 red rows. That's my dream team right now=P Even without Odin though I'll plug in Freyr and run with 6 enhances, or maybe 7 with a red devil=P

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the idea of the shiva 9x, but I have no idea what I would use it for that satan couldn't clear.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the idea of the shiva 9x, but I have no idea what I would use it for that satan couldn't clear.
I have Shiva and Freyr already, along with max skilled Gigas/PHK, so it appeals to me in the sense that I could dive right in as soon as I evo'd Shiva.

That said, if I pull a Loki I might go all in on a Satan team. Or a Gryps Rider. I'm really just lacking ideal Satan subs. Aside from Satan the only dark devil row enhance I have is the stupid imp devil thing. Could kludge together a team, it just wouldn't be as optimized as the red one I could do.

As for what you could do with Shiva and not Satan, Takeminakata! =P Other than that it's just a matter of getting enough HP and skilled up orb changers to live through pre-emptives and take a hit or two as needed.

Raign

Golden Squire
Tri-fruit are brutal. Gonna say red burst and Satan would be the only semi-reliable comps right now for 0 stone clears unless you are a 10 combo robot. Pretty much no room for error on any of the floors.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
took 2 rolls on my main account ... Anubis and Toytops ...

took 1 roll on my alt account ... dark golem
frown.png

Raign

Golden Squire
Anubis is a nice roll! I am waiting on ROdin since that is all I really want at this point. Have a good number of rolls saved up so crossing my fingers!

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I'll never be able to hit a 10x combo when it counts ... I go to burn a turn to set up a combo and I skyfall into a 10x+, but if I try to set something up, I'm lucky to hit 8x

Raign

Golden Squire
Understood -- even 8 is a really high skill threshold (Pretty sure even after a half year of frantically playing this game my average is still only at best 6). There are a few good online matching tools out there though that can help guide you and obviously Yomi and/or Venus can help in a pinch if you have one of them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tried Trifruit this morning as well, went in with Valk, Siren, Angelion, Shynee, L/L Venus, friend Valk.

Got all the way to the Tamadra alone and screwed up a stall, ended up cascading in to enough damage to kill it 4 turns before Shynee was up. Left dungeon because wasn't going to drop multiple stones at boss. Itfeltlike it was going to be easy enough, or at least didn't feel that difficult. It all hinges around how many light orbs you get in the first round to sweep the seeds and then burn the fruit. With max skill Valk, Siren, Angelion, and friend Valk you have pretty much on demand light orbs for round 2 and 3.

So went back in with friend LTron, thinking hey an extra .5 multiplier should be fine, I can heal up on round 3 before they attack, no problem. Didn't make it past dragon fruit. Will try again later today after King Carnival. (which I just checked is at 12am CST for me so it looks like I'll be burning a stone to get that started, bastards)

Maybe could replace Siren with my second Valk but wanted the extra orb changer. Don't think I have any other light orb changers that are Healer.

Raign

Golden Squire
It is the final floor that is a mess. The two pre-preemptive shields coupled with needing to do 6 million damage across multiple elements and constant orb changing was just too much. I also was not aware that the green one 'sleeps' until it is hit when I did my run which could help, but since that was the only one you can actually stall it is not much of a factor.

I may try again later with a super cheesy 5 gravity team + Bast. Stalling is a friggin nightmare on this one though so not sure if that is going to fly without some real luck