Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
And you still got the only REM god I care about even without the godfest running. :p
You are going D/L on anubis, right? I'm still having problems hitting 8 combos reliably, I seem to be stuck with 7 as my "reliable" max.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes.

And I'd say 7 is 'reliable max' on most boards, even with awoken Anubises and Yomi(s) helping out. Every color on the board that has orb count not divisible by 3 is one less combo you can make no matter how much time you have, so there's always going to be a certain amount of skyfall luck involved. I'm ok with that though. Skyfall's been fucking me since I started by cascading minimal Haku combos into MUST-KILL-EVVVVVVEERRRRRRRRYTHING. Time for that shit to start working for me instead.

If, you know, I get Anubis from the godfest. Like that's actually going to happen.....

Vorph

If anyone here is group B and is doing King Carnival right now, need confirmation that xp is 3500-4000. I want to save myself one stone and leave myself within reach of leveling up on my first run in two hours. Also wouldn't mind knowing how many supers you had show up in the first three floors.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
40 rolls in a row today and nothing above a 5 star. This fucking game hates me.
What 5stars? Some of them could be good
tongue.png

Though the write-up above is probably ideal.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't burn yourself out before the godfest. Also, if you happen to get Anubis, I really wouldn't stick with that as a first pull. Maybe play a bit and see what you get on the 2nd roll in that situation. He's really a luck-based, luxury god for experienced players to fool around with, I would never want to farm anything with him.

Araex_sl

shitlord
I ran Kings 18 times, saw around 5 supers in 1-3 floor, 2 supers in the 4th floor.. only got one super metal out of them (which was really sad 'cause I wanted two to evolve hera). Exp I got were all exactly either 3501 or 4000.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh hell, worked kicked my ass today and completely forgot about King Carnival.... wait no 12am, success! I think, if I can stay sober that long.

Vorph

Horus/Horus until I run out of friends, then Bastet. 65-70k ain't shit.
biggrin.png
I'm sure there's plenty of safer ways, but I'm all about finishing in ~3 minutes.

Anyone who has a Horus, group A starts in ~10 minutes if you can put it up for me to use.

Happy I checked this. I didn't even know King Carnival was a thing, and burned all my STA earlier on Metal Dragons. Wouldn't mind throwing a stone at this one, though.

Vorph

My un-evo L50 Horus + Int's max lvl R/L Horus was as easy as I expected. 4 turns and done. R/G/B kings, D super, 3501 xp because no super spawn at all in the random waves.

Put Horus up again if you see this Int, please.

Edit - Final tally:

1 super metal
1 super red
1 king red
2 king blue
2 king metal
5 king gold
8 king green (wtf?)

Pretty shitty that the super metal on wave 4 isn't even guaranteed. Plus, it seems like the waves are weighted towards kings and it's not simply a 3 in 8 chance each wave of seeing a super. I had 3 out of 15 come up super, plus two super metals on wave 4. Overall, it wasn't bad because I at least got a bunch of golds, but I don't think I'll spend stones on it again. Right now I'm in a situation where I need tons of every color xp but that will pass. Too bad green was the one I needed the least.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sorry Bro, had ummm... Valentines 'stuff' with the wife.

At least your posted experience with it gives me direction on dumping stones vs regular super descends. Sometimes it is nice to come last /rimshot

Vorph

All good, was still just as easy with mid-level R/R Horus and max level Bastet friends. Probably for the best I was low on friends anyway, this way I still have enough stones for 6 shots at Anubis tomorrow, maybe 7 or 8 if I do a bunch of challenges before the godfest ends.

Good day overall, got enough dubs earlier and in between kings that I ultimate evo'd Echidna, Siegfried, and Verche, then the kings got Gigas and Valkyrie almost to their final evolve (need more mats anyway). Have the mats for Horus too, but I'm holding off on evolving him until after the godfest.

I'm really setting myself up for disappointment with Anubis--have all the fodder and mats to level him up, evolve him to D/L, awaken him, and then level to 50ish. Fucking REM better give it up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was planning to get dubs to evo Hera-Is to finish my generic Kirin team and Zeus to make the generic Twinlit team. Got Hera done and fed her up to 40something plus 2 skill ups from feeding her 6 Heras. Missing a lowbie Mythlit for Zeus, then noticed I had the mats to Uvo Echidna, who I use for everything. Well, there goes Zeus mats. Have to take a run at Twinlits the next round I guess.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Plus, it seems like the waves are weighted towards kings and it's not simply a 3 in 8 chance each wave of seeing a super. I had 3 out of 15 come up super, plus two super metals on wave 4.
Two runs for me, zero supers. Not going to bother throwing stones at it for that kind of return.

Raign

Golden Squire
11 runs.. 1 super blue. All I wanted was 1 super black of course. Ah well.. good xp for Horus and Satan.