Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Satan rarity cheese is going to be it (or maybe Robin if I get skills suddenly).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Saw that, can't wait for it to hit. I'm hoping I can cheese it for some fun times.
Red 4x leader will be awesome, so would blue since I've got the dragon for each but no ROdin yet (no Bonia either though).

Eva Collab is a cakewalk. The high damage enemies all give you plenty of time to take them out before they attack. Ran through all difficulties with Cu Chu balance 9X team, but I'll switch to devils to farm as I have better subs for that team. 0/2 for Odin skill ups, 1/3 for Dark Lucifer so far. It's nice that some of the evolved forms drop, I'm tired of needing to level and evolve mobs just for a shot at a skill up.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm mentally preparing for failure. I guess if I can get 5 skill ups for luci it will be a win.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
oh nice, my 9x Balance team is pretty stacked (and should be close to all-maxed after supers tonight), so maybe I'll just do that.

Raign

Golden Squire
Agreed. I was pretty surprised how easy it was. It looked harder "on paper" but my standard Horus farm team was over kill for most of it on legendary. Definitely farmable with a safer (ie non-combo spike team) leader. Might try with valk next.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the subject of dungeon scores: Apparently Orb Refresh matches count towards that turn's combos. So you can get the average artificially high with cheesy teams. For example you could do a full team of max skilled Masterings and Green Goblins and get saaaay....34.6 for an average for a 28million score that makes nothing else matter.

BgKMNE1CMAA8Wc8.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Other than possibly the blue lucifer, is there any reason to roll on the Eva REM?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess theoretically you could put together a pretty decent atk team, if you had say, freyr and ares, using either of the 2 red leaders and a Phoenix, 5x atk, 2xhp, 2x rcv, not exactly a cookie cutter team, but then again it's not like there are that many dark metatrons out there either.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
18 turns burning through Mythical Eva, and I got a C with just under 20k score. Satan Cheese incoming.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
With the pal machine having so much more shit in general (good) getting a succubus has become my accounts Achilles's heel. I cannot loot a succubus for the fucking life of me, and I just need poison to do hera. I ran witches ball for hours early in my account life, and I've been running Clayus Prison level 4, for almost 10 account levels 105-115 and haven't had a fucking drop yet. Anyone have a dungeon that just shits succubus out more reasonably than this?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dark dragons generally do, but I'm not sure when one will come around again.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm getting worse at this game. Waste so much stamina anymore. Ugh.

Anyways, tweaks incoming.

Skill CD Adjustment

Fighter/Knight/Baron Series: SLvMax CD8?6

Stone Dragon Series: SLv1 CD17?16, SLvMax CD7?6

Tengu: SLv1 CD20?18, SLvMax CD8?6

Mystic Dragon Series: SLv1 CD25?23, SLvMax CD8?6

Monsters Buff

Light and Dark Izanami: Active Skill - increased effect (value not known, currently 30%)

Isis' Quick Heal: Recover 1?2 turn bind

Zeus Dios: ATK x3.5 at below 80%?99% HP

Takeminakata: Physical Type ATK x3.5 at below 80%?99% HP

Hercules: Physical Type ATK x4 at below 20%?50% HP

LMeta: Added "Bind Recover" as 6th Awoken

Also

- Bind Recovery awoken skill will reduce bind duration by 3 turns (up from 1)

- Two-Pronged Attack awoken skill will also boost damage by 50% when triggered by matching exactly 4 orbs. Bonus only applies to monster with the awoken skill and doesn't stack like row enhance.

- Resist awoken skills getting buffed again to 4% (up from 3%)

Also +orbs will now stay plus after orb changes, regardless of color changes.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
With the pal machine having so much more shit in general (good) getting a succubus has become my accounts Achilles's heel. I cannot loot a succubus for the fucking life of me, and I just need poison to do hera. I ran witches ball for hours early in my account life, and I've been running Clayus Prison level 4, for almost 10 account levels 105-115 and haven't had a fucking drop yet. Anyone have a dungeon that just shits succubus out more reasonably than this?
You could also just wait for Angry Birds collab and/or poring tower before busting into descended dungeons, since bluebirds and ghosts are relatively common, not like hera is required to advance in the game, unless you're talking about doing valkyrie where you would need several different gravities to OHKO her with a lucifer..

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, I was expecting an S for this run... how many points do you need for S anyway?

evascore.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 nukes from 10th angel will kill Neptune. If you have Luci or any team that can take Neptune's 18,480 damage every 4 rounds you can kill him eventually that way. Just need a 10th angel from Eva=P

edit: I think it's 140kish for Eva S rank.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh well, at least it wasn't 125k. :p

Not sure what to change, other than the fact that I didn't actually want to use Horus/Kirin but none of my R/L Horus friends were around. I got orb-trolled by light three times against the first 4th/6th/6th round and was one turn away from a loss. If I drop rarity, I'm going to lose sub-elements, which is going to make killing 6th's a hell of a lot harder. A perfect run with the team I did use would have been 16 turns since I one-shot the boss after using gravities, not sure how many points I lost there.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been driving around this God forsaken state for the last three days and have no idea what this S rank shenanigans is. Have basically just been logging in to get my stone in the morning and doing no event stuff. Needed Keepers bad yesterday too.

So that's my daily complaint.