Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh well, at least it wasn't 125k. :p

Not sure what to change, other than the fact that I didn't actually want to use Horus/Kirin but none of my R/L Horus friends were around. I got orb-trolled by light three times against the first 4th/6th/6th round and was one turn away from a loss. If I drop rarity, I'm going to lose sub-elements, which is going to make killing 6th's a hell of a lot harder. A perfect run with the team I did use would have been 16 turns since I one-shot the boss after using gravities, not sure how many points I lost there.
A lot of people are going Kirin with masks and ogres and shit to get it.

hYmUTBF.jpg

YcNoIYe.png

Ga8FGcI.jpg

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At 50 stam a whack I can't justify losing out on a luci skill chance and possible odin chance for a tama.

I've been consistently hitting 132-135K points, pretty sure 140K is the cutoff. I'm going to drop my rarity a few stars and see if that does it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got S with Kirin, Manekimewdra, AB The Blues, Big Flamie, Big Woodsie... it was Average Rarity of 3.7 and got 122k points. Then with total rounds and average combo it easy went over 140k.

The closest I have to Kirin is Umi/Yama. Maybe I'll just give it a shot with Anubis and trash subs first. I can't seem to break 135K using a real team, no matter my combo or turns.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Cave of dreaming is fucking killing me. How do people pass through this? I keep getting screwed on the tama round with my double-Horus team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone tried Twinlit with new Shiva team? I don't have a Sonia but was thinking:

Shiva, Echidna, Goemon, Freyr, Gigas, Shiva . . . . Try to stall for Echidna on first floor, try to clear 2nd without using delay, delay 3rd, stall for Goemon / Freyr on Tamadra, wipe 4th.

What's the worst thing that can happen? Blow 50 sta?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shiva Twinlit is based around having enough +skills to just burn through the first 2 floors. If you don't 1 shot the first floor you are going to end up with the full team bound.
So which do you do use for +Skill? double ROnias?