Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tried Trifruit just because I was sitting at full stam and hadn't done it yet. What a cakewalk with Shiva. Even my shitty no Ronia/Rodin Shiva team.
What's the full team? The stupid fucker with blue starting is what kills me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the full team? The stupid fucker with blue starting is what kills me.
Shiva/Shiva, Echidna, Gigas, PHK, Freyr. Orb swaps are up for 3rd wave, just do a row and then it's stall for skills for last wave. G/B guy was like 15% after 1 attack(2 rows).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shiva/Shiva, Echidna, Gigas, PHK, Freyr. Orb swaps are up for 3rd wave, just do a row and then it's stall for skills for last wave. G/B guy was like 15% after 1 attack(2 rows).
Yeah, just went in and did Shiva/Giga/Freyr/ROnia/Amaterasu/Shiva-Ally. I ended up stalling a shitload on babytam (even just single orb swaps to get people bound so matching didn't kill him). But you are right, it was easy-pz. Now I just need to level up the rest of the red team to start farming it.

Also, Gold dragons tonight, so get ready to evolve those baby tamdara.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just used a Tam on 4th awaken for AA Luci. Sitting on 8 more Tamas(and a baby) with no idea what to spend them on. Probably just hold out in hopes of something worth a shit from next Godfest.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Presents are getting reset again after maintenance on the 14th. Snow globes are getting added to the present machine.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spring event info

*Spring-in-Step*
[Duration]: 4/15 (Tues), midnight - 4/21 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It's officially spring, and the smell of flowers is in the air!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
4/15 - 4/21 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
?Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

?? Knights Invade the Castle!
Castle of Satan (both Technical and Normal) now features Mystic Knights for a limited time! Catch them while you can.

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
4/15 - Takeminakata Descended!
4/16 - Hera-Is Descended!
4/17 - Draggie!
4/18 - Izamami Descended!
4/19 - ??????????????? rumoredExtreme Dragon Rush 2, it's all Mechdragons
4/20 - ??????????????? rumored to beGaia Descend, these two might be swapped.
4/21 - Hera-Beorc Descended!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
4/15 - 4/21 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeeesss. Time to make the physical Kiring team with fatbubblieking.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Luci uvo is also live.

Going to go valk, uvo green golem, bubblie, takeminataka for kirin physical. Not having an Apollo kind of sucks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea what to put in for the last two spots... I've got Kirin / Thor / Bubblie . . . Apollo? Megalodran? Siegfried? I have Apollo and Take also

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kirin, Bubblie, Apollo somethin something. Need a green in there someplace. Artemis?

Df~_sl

shitlord
New presents are live... including +3 snow globe dragons.

Running through my spare accounts yay. Waiting for Int to send his present back :p

Current roll totals:
4 Light Noel / 1 Light Starter
0 Dark Noel / 1 Dark Starter
1 Red Noel / 1 Red Starter
3 Blue Noel / 0 Blue Starter
0 Green Noel / 0 Green Starter

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I went G/R Parvati, but I've got a second for G/W so could do that, just need some Green Kings to level her. Not max skill though either.

*edit: My green golem is almost fully awoken though, haven't seen the stats on his Ulti yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah, G/L parv is the 3x green and the Physical... fuck I need more angelits then. I've got 2 parvatis so I guess it's time to level and Uvo both of them up.

Puzzdroid wouldn't be bad either.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I went G/R Parvati, but I've got a second for G/W so could do that, just need some Green Kings to level her. Not max skill though either.

*edit: My green golem is almost fully awoken though, haven't seen the stats on his Ulti yet.
+100 atk, +100 rcv. Light sub color first awakening changes from enhance green orbs to bind resist. So it will be full bind immune. Requires 3 gold keepers.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I've not even tried gold keeper yet, is it that shitty to do?
Depends on your matching and creatures...I blew through it with my RedSonia team, but I had a great run...I could easily see this as being a stam sucking grind if I didn't have such a nice team...Plus, I didn't see Rainbow invade, my understanding is that is basically game over unless you want to burn some stones, or get a great combo setup.