Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
trying to decide if I go through some dungeons to get another 5 stones or if I just say fuck it and let this slide by...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
trying to decide if I go through some dungeons to get another 5 stones or if I just say fuck it and let this slide by...
Hunter x hunter is going live on the 6th save your stones. Never mind looks like a joke.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next one should be Three Kingdoms, save your rolls for that=P

I'm kind of really in to the idea of a Cao Cao teamed up with Misato&AAA red attacker team. 1.35hp/7.5atk/2rcv. Though just like my Shiva team it would need some REM help to really be badass. COME ON RODIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

edit: Oh, or Lu Bu paired up with Ronia. 1.35hp/7.5atk/2.5rcv. And Lu Bu comes with his own 1 turn 2.5x devil boost(though it drops you to 1hp). Plus Lu Bu was the baddest badass in Dynasty Warriors.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have been fucking shit up with Lu Bu the past few days on PS4 Dynasty Warriors and will definitely be getting one of him.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2nd half of event

*30 Million Worldwide/3 Million North America Downloads Event Part 2*
[Duration]: 3/28 (Fri), midnight - 4/10 (Thurs), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Just in case you thought there wasn't anything left in the event, here's a second batch of surprises! There's so much to do, we can hardly keep up with it all! See below for the list of all dungeons, bonuses, and additions during this fantastic 3 Million Downloads event!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
4/4 - 4/10 - 1 free TAMADRA daily
?Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

?? New Monsters Visiting the Pal Egg Machine
The new monsters just keep on coming! These ones are a bit special, though--Twinlits and Trifruits! We hope they play along nicely with the other Pal Monsters! They're only around for this event, so get those Twinlit Ultimate Evolutions done while you can!

?? Gift from Heaven Continued!
If you still haven't run this dungeon, there's still time! Just think, there's a special dragon waiting just for you in there!

?? Awesome New Collabs
There's still three more days to run the GungHo Collaboration dungeon! Get your GungHo skill-up monsters now!

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
3/31 - 4/6 - GungHo Collaboration
4/4 - Hera-Ur Descended!
4/5 - Dragon Zombie
4/6 - Beelzebub Descended!
4/7 - The Goddess Descended!
4/8 - The Thief Descended!
4/9 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
4/10 - Heracles Descends!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
4/4 - 4/10 - Rare Evo Materials

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW Shiva team is making Hera farming a breeze. Even my shitty team with no Ronia/Rodin and only 6 row enhances. Clear/stall first 4 waves, just have to make sure Shiva is up for Neptune. Clear/stall a little on Venus. Use turns on Minerva then asplode. Delay Ceres, kill at one turn with a simple little red combo. At 1 turn on Neptune use Shiva and kill. Use as many turns as needed on Hades to get Echidna back up then kill him. Echidna, try to set up 18 red orbs after conversions and asplode. Absolute cakewalk, way easier and faster than Kirin.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got four assholes to evole to get my last GOdin skill up. Hoping I can do it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of skillups, 4/6 on Hera-Is from yesterday's Hera farming(botched one trying with my shitty Satan team). 6/10 all time on her now, God I hope I keep that pace up for the next 9 skill ups to get her down to Kirin gravity time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Speaking of skillups, 4/6 on Hera-Is from yesterday's Hera farming(botched one trying with my shitty Satan team). 6/10 all time on her now, God I hope I keep that pace up for the next 9 skill ups to get her down to Kirin gravity time.
It won't continue. I got a similar rate for the first 6 skill ups (6/12). 0/5 afterwards. I think Vorph is right though, each monster has it's own skill up rate, and the more skill ups it takes to max the easier it is to do.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point the thought of skilling hera/zeus/goemon makes me want to punch myself in the dick.

Fuck skill ups so hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Skilling up my Red Sonia
I HOPE YOU DIE IRL AND SHE IS STILL AT SKILL 0!

/hugs

But seriously, I went 0/5 on Luci yesterday as well and am out of Lits to evolve the other 20 attempts. My Green Odin went really fast and I was glad that the rest of my angels were unevolved and weren't wasted mats. Didn't get any skill ups on my Divinegon either. Am excited about the free Tamadras. My Shiva, Freyr, Chiyome are all max Awoken. May use these for Leilan or save in case I ever get a Sonia, or could drop them on my Strawberry fruit dragon. Very conflicted about their use now.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to max awaken godin, FA luci, and save 7 for kirin. After that maybe ceres and l/l ra? I'm out of tamas after the first 3 so it isn't pressing. Plus I doubt I'll ever pull a ronia.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Going to max awaken godin, FA luci, and save 7 for kirin. After that maybe ceres and l/l ra? I'm out of tamas after the first 3 so it isn't pressing. Plus I doubt I'll ever pull a ronia.
If only trading were in the game...

How many Tama are we getting? I think I'm going to max awoken my freyr, Ronia, for my 9x Shiva team. The real question is if I can actually field a shiva team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Looks like seven? 4/4 - 4/10? Guess I could max awoken Blue Odin too. Someone posted a really nice Kirin Physical team line up that required quite a few Awakenings, it looked pretty interesting. I want to run the Shiva team but without Belial or R Sonia it just seems not as great.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like seven? 4/4 - 4/10? Guess I could max awoken Blue Odin too. Someone posted a really nice Kirin Physical team line up that required quite a few Awakenings, it looked pretty interesting. I want to run the Shiva team but without Belial or R Sonia it just seems not as great.
Yeah 7. And I have no idea where to spend them or the 3(and a baby) I have sitting in my box now. Kirin's 4th awaken I guess. Have her, Freyr, Shiva, Luci, Yomi, and Satan awoken. Total hodgepodge because I can't pull anything REM(RONIA GOD DAMN IT!) that makes one team really jump way ahead.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Any thoughts on best place to farm the light lits to evo these FA Luci skill ups? Originally I was thinking Friday dungeon but then remembered they only show up on round 5. It is only 10 STA and 1/3 shot I guess.