Puzzles and Dragons

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Red Devil row team?
Ronia, Shiva, Hellfire Pyro Demon, Hera-Ur, Belial, Ronia ally.

Sub out Hellfire or Ur for King Baddie if you need to crushinate. I prefer 9x Shiva though... wish I had a Belial to use for it.

Hell, I was almost tempted to make a 9x green row team with Parvati since I have astaroth, fafnir, and two gronia. It's shitty because Parvati only has a single row enhance to Shiva's two, and GOdin doesn't have any row enhance where ROdin and BOdin both have a few. Hell, if I had a parvati, I'd be all over blue 9x like stink on shit.
I assume you meant lakshmi?

I don't know, I have lakshmi, Bodin and Amon (especially with his new UVO and that you can skill him up, at least a little, although it's a pain in the ass), which would be an "ok" team, but then what other subs would be great? I've got Gabriel, but as far as I can tell, he's the only angel not slated to have an UVO yet, although if it's in-line with the other angels, it won't be that great, Hatsume? She's a pain in the ass to skill up, and I don't see her being useful with a 9 turn cooldown, although highish rcv helps compared to the other blues. Siegfried at least he's max skill, but no blue rows unlike Hatsume. b/d Devil? Seems pretty shitty unless you're running Amon and using more dark subs like drawn joker and Hera-is?. I guess fruit dragon or Bonia would be the ideal subs, but I just don't have those.

Bodin might be better than Grodin for a 9x color row team, but the rest of the subs and Lakshmi's active kind of pale in comparison to parvati (plus double parvati has good synergy with cu chu.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I assume you meant lakshmi?

I don't know, I have lakshmi, Bodin and Amon (especially with his new UVO and that you can skill him up, at least a little, although it's a pain in the ass), which would be an "ok" team, but then what other subs would be great? I've got Gabriel, but as far as I can tell, he's the only angel not slated to have an UVO yet, although if it's in-line with the other angels, it won't be that great, Hatsume? She's a pain in the ass to skill up, and I don't see her being useful with a 9 turn cooldown, although highish rcv helps compared to the other blues. Siegfried at least he's max skill, but no blue rows unlike Hatsume. b/d Devil? Seems pretty shitty unless you're running Amon and using more dark subs like drawn joker and Hera-is?. I guess fruit dragon or Bonia would be the ideal subs, but I just don't have those.

Bodin might be better than Grodin for a 9x color row team, but the rest of the subs and Lakshmi's active kind of pale in comparison to parvati (plus double parvati has good synergy with cu chu.
yeah, I did. basically it's me bitching about not having a ROdin.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Have about 30 Hamahime to try for Hanzo tomorrow. Only ended up with like 10 Chasers for Haku, but it wasn't a priority. Also only did it yesterday during the 2x and ended up getting a level so didn't have to really waste stones.

After taking a couple of weeks off need to game plan with this event starting and see if there's any goals other than continued +egg farming.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a solid event if you need to skill adk, cdk, verche, or Enchida. They'll be on 2x drop. Going to try and max verche and pick up a couple Enchidas for awakenings. Other than that just keeping on the 267 grind.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I am going to be a farming fool for skill ups. I am really bummed on the drop rate for dark chasers even with the 2x drop rate. I wanted to skill my haku up but meh. Hopefully the next time dark mechdragon comes around I can actually 0 stone it so I can just farm chasers that way for Haku skill ups. I did max my hanzo though but I don't have a team for him at this time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ah well Hanzo max'd, didn't realize you needed to evo the chaser so Haku will need to wait for 0/10.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hera-Beorc is crazy hard. I tried it with a Ronia team and I had a perfect stall, but I mistakenly didn't use one of the Ronias on Hades, and he killed me with just a sliver of his life left. Needless to say, it was ridiculously infuriating. In retrospect, I should have used one. For some reason, I had it in my head that you only have one turn to kill Leviathan(you actually have about 4), so I was saving one for him. I know I could've wiped Hera no problem, but getting to her is a nightmare.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Hera-Beorc is crazy hard. I tried it with a Ronia team and I had a perfect stall, but I mistakenly didn't use one of the Ronias on Hades, and he killed me with just a sliver of his life left. Needless to say, it was ridiculously infuriating. In retrospect, I should have used one. For some reason, I had it in my head that you only have one turn to kill Leviathan(you actually have about 4), so I was saving one for him. I know I could've wiped Hera no problem, but getting to her is a nightmare.
Yeah first time I ran it on legend I did it with my Ronia team and it I was not that successful. I tried today on mythical with my Kirin team and had some issues as well.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Godfest announced and with weird downtime due to that iOS bug they introduced with the last update.

Japanese and Indian Gods

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Japanese 2.0 are all fairly solid, but Indian are mostly shit, aside from Shiva. I wish they'd do an Egyptian soon, they seem to keep skipping it. I had a Horus, but like a moron I fed him to my GOdin, because he had 12 +eggs on him. It was early in my PAD career when I couldn't activate him for shit, so I figured I'd never really be able to use him.

I'll probably throw a few stones at it and hope for a ROdin, but I'll likely just end up with some more golems.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My issue with the Indian gods is that only Shiva got the double row enhance. Lakshmi and Parvati both should get it too in their ult-twinlit forms. Doing that would make them certainly suck less (and change Lakshmi's active skill to something decent). Fuck, Parvati getting double row enhance would make me roll her full time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My issue with the Indian gods is that only Shiva got the double row enhance. Lakshmi and Parvati both should get it too in their ult-twinlit forms. Doing that would make them certainly suck less (and change Lakshmi's active skill to something decent). Fuck, Parvati getting double row enhance would make me roll her full time.
There's still a bunch of awakenings out there that suck ass. The recent pass they did on a few of them was much needed. Hades was a great example of somebody having shit awakenings that is now pretty solid. Valk needs an update, Siren, Echidna, etc.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Parvati is still the best heart maker in the game, Lakshmi still sucks.

Waiting for some combo of Greek 2, Norse, or 3 kingdoms to roll again. Really want a Ronia or a blodin but not going to get those.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Parvati is still the best heart maker in the game, Lakshmi still sucks.

Waiting for some combo of Greek 2, Norse, or 3 kingdoms to roll again. Really want a Ronia or a blodin but not going to get those.
Given I've got both of those two, what are you going to use them in?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ronia would help my Satan team farm KoG more consistently, also would make my Shiva team almost worth using. Blodin is just a better stat stick with better awakenings than my unskilled hera-is.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ronia would help my Satan team farm KoG more consistently, also would make my Shiva team almost worth using. Blodin is just a better stat stick with better awakenings than my unskilled hera-is.
What are you going to use Blodin in though? I never find myself having a ton of use for his awakening (the water row enhance). Literally, I want Andromeda something fiercely (as I have leviathan and Blodin already). Would be nice to have a Bonia too though. Blue is the only "weak" mono team I have, so having that would be amazing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More for the skill reductions. I have orochi and hatsume for blue subs on my kirin team, but they also kind of suck unskilled.

Plus he will be great when the twin dragons come out.