Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
More for the skill reductions. I have orochi and hatsume for blue subs on my kirin team, but they also kind of suck unskilled.

Plus he will be great when the twin dragons come out.
The two 4x team leads with the swap ability?

Raign

Golden Squire
Laugh, sometimes the gods of this game really decide to stick it to you. Took 8 runs to get the two Devilits I needed for my Shiva.. which would not have bothered me if I did not already have a half dozen Angelits just rotting already.

Oh well, guess I can be thankful for the fact that I can reliably run it at 0-1 stone now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Save your gems!

3ub4Gbr.jpg

Oh snap, Dragon Ball Collab.

The URL there is a 404 right now though.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I pulled 7 times, and while I can't complain I didn't get the shiva or gronia I really wanted. I got 2 grodins, 1 blonia, 1 chiyome and some poop.

Raign

Golden Squire
Lol, I got 1 Lilith and 2 U&Y's... which is a great compliment to the 2 I already had. One more and I can make a whole team!!! Yippie?

Can't complain though, 3 pulls 3 gold eggs is pretty solid luck, dupes be damned

Raign

Golden Squire
Are there godfest only gods? I thought godfest gods were all already in the REM but with 1/3 the chance they would have in the godfest? In any event, I have both Blue and Green Odin which from your comments, means I have at least two.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the Odins, sonias, metatrons, and guan yuns, can only be pulled during a godfest.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
2x drop for naga my ass, 14 naga's seen and 0 drops. I see what you did there Gungho

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I had the same luck with dark chasers for Haku..but I did pretty well with this one max skilling my enchilada

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What team are you planning on using? The 99 turn skill lock looks ridiculous
Luci/luci with Kirin, Ceres, hera-is, and shiva subs. 60% skill lock prevent, and they don't skill lock you again if you have already been locked. So itis either a 35 turn dungeon or a 99 turn clear.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I picked this game up, or I guess maybe I should say I'm trying to. I don't know how outdated the first post on this page is, but what should I be shooting for with my first REM? I've rerolled probably 15-20 times so far today while sitting here at work, and nothing that's showed up on any of the lists I have has come up.

Here's the list of things I gathered (just based on lists other sites have) on what ones I should keep if I ever hit on them:

Kirun
UmiYama
Byakko
Suzaku
Genbu
Seiryuu
Ra
Bastet
Kushinadahime
Okuninushi
Horus
Isis
Dark Angel Metatron
Ame no Uzume
Archangel Metatron
Valkyrie
Cu Chu
Archangel Lucifer
Astaroth
Archangel Gabriel
Archangel Uriel
Odin, the War Diety (Blue)
Persephone
Parvati
Apollo
Shiva
Loki
Freyr
Freyja
I&I
Ares
Hermes
Artemis
Odin (Green)
Amaterasus

I really have no idea what I'm doing though, but I'm a fucking min/maxer, so I'm sticking it out until I get something good.