Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I will probably roll once or twice. There are enough need/wants on the list, but I am not going crazy cause that forest gala

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still confused as shit by this game apparently. All I keep hearing is how terrible this godfest is.

My UmiYama is lvl 44 now, and my team is pretty awful (running UY, Big Bubblie, Aurora Dragon, Snow Glove Dragon Vert, and Devil Dragon). I'm kind of wondering if I shouldn't just roll all my stones on this godfest, and if I don't get something decent just to reroll entirely and hope for...something good from the godfest (Ronia?).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm still confused as shit by this game apparently. All I keep hearing is how terrible this godfest is.

My UmiYama is lvl 44 now, and my team is pretty awful (running UY, Big Bubblie, Aurora Dragon, Snow Glove Dragon Vert, and Devil Dragon). I'm kind of wondering if I shouldn't just roll all my stones on this godfest, and if I don't get something decent just to reroll entirely and hope for...something good from the godfest (Ronia?).
U&Y is an endgame-leader. Just keep on plugging away. A bunch of good to amazing leaders are in, and quite a few would be decent subs to your team (Yomi and Blonia)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I should have 5 rolls for the godfest, so I'm concerned if I don't get anything worthwhile I'll be shit out of luck. Seriously, if I don't get a good friend to come up, I literally just get shitstomped (on 2nd tech dungeon and whatever is right after Castle of Satan on normal). My damage is just pathetic.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Godfest is great, especially for people starting out. I'm passing on it because I have all the leaders I need and it is pretty leader heavy. U&Y are great for decendeds but harder for brainless farming.

If you end up rerolling I would grind out a ronia. Good for descendeds, and mindless farming. It will be unable to do some of the hardest dungeons, but it is a great starters.

If you stick with u&y you need to farm some subs that don't suck. Game isn't a cakewalk to the end with a good leader regardless, every so often you'll hit a wall and have to grind levels/evo mats/ ranks so you can field a good enough team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You should be able to match up your U&Y with any leader that is a +ATK on X ATT or X# Combos. You just may not want to match it up with a Kirin since you don't really have any Fire guys. But Isis, Bastet, Horus, Kushinadahime, and others that I'm missing should get you a somewhat reliable 15X, 20X, or if it is just a combo person without a specific ATT requirement a 4X.

I need to get back in to playing, work has just been too crazy. Think it's been two weeks since I even ran a dungeon or logged in.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I should have 5 rolls for the godfest, so I'm concerned if I don't get anything worthwhile I'll be shit out of luck. Seriously, if I don't get a good friend to come up, I literally just get shitstomped (on 2nd tech dungeon and whatever is right after Castle of Satan on normal). My damage is just pathetic.
It's your level/rank to be honest. Friends that you'll want to use (horus or other U&Y) aren't going to be around your level, so they don't show up for long. Go add a TON of them via pdx or PG/PF and you should have an easier time with friends being available. Honestly, mindless farming is easily done with quite a few leaders, and even some that aren't on this Godfest. You're best bet is to roll in this and just keep on playing. You'll eventually get a decent "farming" leader and you already have a great endgame lead.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This is the godfest rule that I now follow - after all iterations posted, this has been my go to from Df~. Pull once, if it is a god and a god only, immediately pull again. If it is anything but a god, don't pull that lever RESIST. If you must fish again wait like 5+ hours. Your stones are precious - this strategy is the only thing that consistently prevents me from pulling as much junk out of the REM as humanly possible. It is no failsafe, but it does maximize the gods you pull and save you from some wasted stones. Never forget how many Golem MK III you can pull out of the REM.

Raign

Golden Squire
I have some room on my friends list now, you can add me if you like. Mostly run horus, Valk (when farming OoH), Bast and Satan but feel free to pop me a message if you need any others in my box up

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Good lord, logged in and realize I have 20 Tamadra from events and what not that I just collected and never played. Time to spend the next two hours updating my PAD Herder and figuring out what to do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I want to try this sandal phone guy, but not sure how to quite pull it off.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last I looked, light metatron healer team would be a pretty good way to get one. Which make sense, since he's a good sub for light meta.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was doing decently well with a Ronia/Lu Bu team, but I was hoping to get Michael or Uriel on floor 3. Of course, I ended up getting Gabriel and got orb trolled on heart orbs. My L. Meta team isn't leveled nearly enough. Oh, well. I'll have to wait for it to come around again, I think.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think ideally you'd want 14.5k hp, I think actually running it with a sandalphon lead would work decently.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was able to 0 stone with R/L Horus, Echidna, BlOdin, GrOdin, Angel (should have used Ceres maybe), and Dyvim's Kirin.

Got a really lucky sky fall on Sand or probably would have cost a stone.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ended up rolling Persephone, Amaterasu, and Kushinadahime. Not really sure any of those are useful with UmiYama, or really good for leveling up.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ended up rolling Persephone, Amaterasu, and Kushinadahime. Not really sure any of those are useful with UmiYama, or really good for leveling up.
All 3 are good, not necessarily for UmiYama tho.

My 3 rolls were poop, +egg succubus, dark golem mark2, and a fairlon. Blah My gf rolled 1 time and got a +egg Shiva so I hate her