Puzzles and Dragons

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Today i did two pulls, pulled my first lucy (at level 146) and a titan, so im kinda happy.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Pulled a vampire and a Blue Sonia...And stopped. All I really wanted was a Blue Sonia.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could I get some advice? I used all my stones on the last Godfest, and now I have a bunch of big guys, but I'd like some help with what to actually use, what to level up, etc.

GODS-
Gods of the Hunt, Umisachi&Yamasachi - lvl 68
Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei - lvl 30
Amaterasu Ohkami - lvl 4
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya - lvl 8
Kushinadahime - lvl 30
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao - lvl 4
Horus - lvl 8

Dragon / God
Divinegon - lvl 15

Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon - lvl 32
Graviton Earth Dragon - lvl 30
Lightniing Holy Dragon - lvl 22
Moondragon D'spinas - lvl 60
Flamedragon Muspelheim - lvl 1

Random other guys that I have no idea if I should be keeping or eating
Vampire Lord - lvl 67
Lilith - lvl 30
Griffin - lvl 14
Mandrake - lvl 30
Unicorn - lvl 4
Gryps Rider - lvl 4
Puzzdroid - lvl 10

I think everything else I have is basically crap (I basically figure that it its something I get all the time, like the ogers, goblins, golems, devils, that I should be just eating them), and everything I listed is all the creatures I've only ever gotten one of, or have gotten out of an egg.

I'm wondering if anyone can look at what I have and go "Ohh shit son, you have a sweet as team, use X X X and X. Level them up, and you will kick some ass."

Thanks in advance for any advice!
U&Y is a strong burst leader, but can be harder to use due to the 4 att. required.
Meimei I've never used, she looks rather weak though.
Amaterasu is the strongest healer lead in the game, games progressed beyond healer leads now though.
Kushi is an easy to use burst lead, that really shines duting tri-color dungeons.
DQXQ and horus are very similar. DQXQ is a little easier to use than horus, but harder to level due to being gold, and lacking ultimate evo's right now, where as Horus has two ult evo's to choose from. DQXQ is also a beast in tri-colors. DQXQ is my current leader and it slaughters shit.

griff/mandrake/unicorn-trash.
dragons-meh.

vampire lord is good if your making a black team.
Lilith-poisoner, keep this bitch!!! makes masks/dublit dungeons a lot easier.
puzzdroid-used to help clear a specific technical dungeon.
gryps rider-just got an ult. evo but pretty sure its still trash.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can't make heads or tails out of the changes they've made to PAD Herder. It used to follow my box exactly with the way I had it prioritized / sorted, now everything is all scattered. Might try to futz with it later but gave up in frustration (I don't want a DONE category and I don't want you to automatically apply it!!).

Have two max Snow Globe Blanc and some Super Golds, not sure where to put them =\

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could I get some advice? I used all my stones on the last Godfest, and now I have a bunch of big guys, but I'd like some help with what to actually use, what to level up, etc.
DQXQ or Kirin are the two best ones of the list.

Kirin is more powerful and versatile, but considerably harder to use reliably and more prone to getting orb trolled. Descend level team for her is entirely farmable, but it's some work. There's a couple versions of her teams that are super powerful, but again that's even more of an investment and relies on some REM luck.

QQ is the current flavor of the month. Easy to use for the level of power, and their popularity right now make it easy to find partners plus she can pair with basically any other color multiplier lead. Initially subs are just whatever you have that's most powerful, later on you will be aiming for healer subs to use Shynee/Sandalphon's one turn boost for a boss killing 48x/40x attack round.

I'd probably go with QQ in your situation. For now just plug in whatever to cover all 5 colors with good stats, eventually stick your Lilith in there to cover dark. Get a Valk to cover green and Echidna to cover red. Echidna is easily farmable from her own survey dungeon, Valk is much harder from her Descend but with the farmable parts and Shynee it should be doable eventually. Sandalphon(to replace Shynee) will be harder.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled a vampire and a Blue Sonia...And stopped. All I really wanted was a Blue Sonia.
ffffffaaaahhhhhhuuuccck yooooouu.

Piedra and Siren

Pro-Tip (that I somewhat listen to myself): Use PADHerder. It sucks to setup the first time, but it helps for everyone else on the board to help you with. Fill it out now when you start, update it once a week or month (or after godfests) and you can expect better answers. Also you can just paste the link and get advice rather than typing out names/numbers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unlocked challenge mode yesterday and so I was able to get another 5 stones from the noob levels. Rolled Amon. Motherfucker. Should have just saved my stones.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wife pulled a yellow mystic knight, Raphael, and SoD Luci. Nothing too particularly fantastic, but neither of us had an SoD Luci. It figures that she'd get one...whore.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled a LuBu after clearing out some other zones. Also made it to neptune on endless corridor before I figured out I didn't bring a poisoner with my double GOdin team. Fuck.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Pulled a LuBu after clearing out some other zones. Also made it to neptune on endless corridor before I figured out I didn't bring a poisoner with my double GOdin team. Fuck.
I have gotten to Hera with both my Kirin and Ronia teams. If i had a 2nd Ronia I could probably clear with that. Kirin is close too

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Encountered a bug today, maybe one of you guys could forward it to Gungho FB page:

1253. Blazing Dragonfire Angel, Uriel can not enter the Dragon Zombie dungeon (Dragon only) although busty Uriel shows God / Dragon, guess they forgot to label him as Dragon in game.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a bug. Main type has to be dragon, sub-type does nothing. Like in the samurai dragons where you had to have one of every color, sub colors didn't count.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Taloo - Monsters | PADherder

Thoughts? Lots of evo and feed mats I was too lazy to list. I saved my main team I use as well if anyone cares to suggest a change or a farmable replacement.

Lava flow was a huge hurdle for me as well. I beat it but lost three times due to orb screw getting to ifrit and one to!e because I was ducking retarded and used my poison from a friends red Odin on wave 9 and couldn't survive till it recharged on 10. Gaining a few levels to boost my HP was really important to make it past the hurdle. 20x combos don't mean shit when there are four 1 turn attacks on a floor and you don't have a good board.