Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Its also evo material for some of the new uvos that dropped with the patch. I know Fagan's uses those orbs.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they were talking about on Facebook how they're better saved at this point for the Uvos? Apparently P&D has the list of which can invade which Descend. Was all news to me and I haven't looked in to it at all.

So trying to catch up, y'all were saying that right now the Godfest only rolls are 3x? If so I may actually do 1-2 pulls.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those UVOs turn Beezlebub and Athena into legitimate top tier teams, I mean Red Sonia + 1371 Beezlebub is pretty much the best descended team in the game? Athena wouldn't be too far behind with a green row focused god team (Parvati, Artemis, Izanagi or Freyja, Michael or Genbu (new uvo is sex) or Sasuke Or Liu Bei... green has insane options for a Burst team now with insane atk levels to compensate for athenas low 9x).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Added myself and the wife to the google doc. Some of you bastards are full on friends. I mostly use Cao Cao as lead, but I also have GOdin, Andromeda, Pandora, and I'll have D/L Anubis after Tuesday. The wife has just about every goddamn leader in the game, but she mostly bounces between Bastet, Umi/Yami, Lu Bu, and Ronia.

For those too lazy to check the first post -

Me: 398,997,294

Wife: 304,888,242

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking for opinions on Blue Sonia, since I'd like to have a team not reliant on combos or 4-/5-color multipliers. I have her, but obviously I have no Blue Odin(s). And no extra Sonias, no Amon, no Karin, no Hermes, hell I don't even have a Leviathan. I do have two Orochi (one ult, one freshly pulled) though.

Is it worth bothering to level her up when the best team I'll ever realistically put together is:

Blue Sonia
B/R Siegfried
King Bubblie
Ult. Orochi
Ult. Orochi 2 (or possibly an Ult. Kraken if I can manage to farm one)
Blue Sonia

Best case scenario is 4 row and 8 skill awakenings, which just seems... blah. It's pretty sad how gimped the team looks when you don't have a BlOdin (or three). My gut feeling is to not even bother without first getting at least one Odin, but I'm curious what others think.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow that's a tough one man... what about Leviathan? You can non-IAP a Sea Serpent. Twin-Star Leviathan has two row enhance and a skill boost.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You really need a Blodin or 3 to make her shine. Team won't be near it's potential otherwise.

Amon would be an excellent filler for the team if you had him. 2x rows and high RCV for that team. Get yourself a B/B Leviathan. 2 x rows and a little more RCV.

I dunno, you could have a half-assed version with Leviathan, Viper, Bubblie, Siegfried. Would have high HP, sort of OK RCV, and 5 rows.

Pickings really are slim for ideal subs, here'sall your options for Phys with blue row enhance. She's right up there with Dark Meta, Pandora, Red GY, and Zhuge for the super REM powa tier.

Vorph

I'm fairly sure I can 0-stone Hera-Beorc with my Haku team so I guess I'll at least try to get a Leviathan tomorrow. Then I could give the half-assed version a shot eventually, possibly slightly-less-half-assed if I could get Satan descend to drop a Kraken (replacing Siegfried's mostly dead weight).

Still comes down to the same old question I have to ask myself though--would I ever actually use it over physical Kirin, Kirin/Horus, Horus/Horus, healer Bastet, or devil Haku? With 1-3 Odins I think the answer is obvious, but without them...? I guess it doesn't hurt to level up most of the team though, since there's a decent amount of overlap there with my Kirin. Even Sonia herself is a pretty damn good stat stick if nothing else.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for opinions on Blue Sonia, since I'd like to have a team not reliant on combos or 4-/5-color multipliers. I have her, but obviously I have no Blue Odin(s). And no extra Sonias, no Amon, no Karin, no Hermes, hell I don't even have a Leviathan. I do have two Orochi (one ult, one freshly pulled) though.

Is it worth bothering to level her up when the best team I'll ever realistically put together is:

Blue Sonia
B/R Siegfried
King Bubblie
Ult. Orochi
Ult. Orochi 2 (or possibly an Ult. Kraken if I can manage to farm one)
Blue Sonia

Best case scenario is 4 row and 8 skill awakenings, which just seems... blah. It's pretty sad how gimped the team looks when you don't have a BlOdin (or three). My gut feeling is to not even bother without first getting at least one Odin, but I'm curious what others think.
Why not just build a satan team? Satan, haku, chaos devil dragon, wicked lady, and baddie or Lilith.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Btw, always remember to check your card before spending two days worth of STA farming skill ups, when it is already max skill.

Vorph

Because seeing Blue Sonia in my box but unusable annoys me even more than if I'd never pulled her at all!
frown.png

Serious answer, I don't know. The 0 RCV thing has always kept me from trying Satan teams I guess.

Btw, always remember to check your card before spending two days worth of STA farming skill ups, when it is already max skill.
I was one tap away from feeding D/D Haku a bunch of unevolved chasers yesterday. I probably would have thrown my phone out the window once I realized what I did, had the little voice in the back of my head not chimed up to remind me that Haku skill-ups aremuchmore annoying than simply getting chasers to drop.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because seeing Blue Sonia in my box but unusable annoys me even more than if I'd never pulled her at all!
frown.png

Serious answer, I don't know. The 0 RCV thing has always kept me from trying Satan teams I guess.

I was one tap away from feeding D/D Haku a bunch of unevolved chasers yesterday. I probably would have thrown my phone out the window once I realized what I did, had the little voice in the back of my head not chimed up to remind me that Haku skill-ups aremuchmore annoying than simply getting chasers to drop.
Satan is a perfect lazy man farm team. It really needs 2 multiple orb changers to farm kog. Best are haku, Ronia, persphone/wicked lady.

Other than that just stay the fuck away from the REM. It's a giant waste considering what you have.

Vorph

How do Satan teams fare against stupid shit like the weekday mythicals? Don't care about Keeper of Gold since I can already beat that one when I need to, I'm talking about Wed-Fri (and maybe new descends, though very few of them seem to offer anything I care about).

That's what I'm mainly looking for in a new team. I feel like Haku, Kirin, Horus, Bastet, Ra, etc. all have more or less the same limitations--either they don't spike hard enough or they are too vulnerable to orb-trolling. I suck at stalling with spike teams too, skyfalls get me every time.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wednesday is limited to either some 100% skill lock resist tram or dual luci / dark Noel/luci. I don't have an issue running Friday with a Zeus team, but yeah those dungeons are ass.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
19 chasers so far, I am hoping to get more before it ends but no more stones to recharge so I will probably only get 1 or 2 more. Then I get the fun of evoing these damn things.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
have ~23 stones... tempted to get another one or two from challenge dungeons today and blow it all on godfest.

Vorph

Man, wtf is the drop chance on Leviathan? I've gotten a Centaur and a Dryad every time, but naturally the one I need will not drop.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
6 rolls, the only 2 that werent complete garbage were Genbu and the red Guan Yu. Blah not really what I was after