Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, not sure what I want to always have up. Fuck I need to update PADHerder.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Put my max lvl Kirin (full awakenings) in slot 1, and my Uvo Luci +211 in slot 2. 330,066,207 ... I'll finally make a PAD Herder later so people can request things. I might swap those around ... I mostly use my Luci, but I do swap around depending on if I'm farming.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Brave Frontier has definitely put PAD on the back burner for a while. I'm sure I'll be back at some point, but having fun in the other game lately, ha.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I burned out on it a few months ago. The combination of the skill-up system turning an entire weekend of SSP farming into absolutely nothing, REM never giving me anything I need and still being full of 3-star garbage, and the mind-numbingly boring grind that is +eggs sucked all the fun out of it. New descends don't pull me back because I find the rewards extremely lackluster compared to the olders ones like Two Heroes, Hera, Hera-Is, Valkyrie, Satan, Goemon, etc. And I'm still not a fan of shit like Twinlits being so heavy on the RNG; the only new weekly dungeon I think is well-designed is Keeper of the Gold.

I still log in daily, but sometimes I go a whole week without using any stamina. I collect my free stones, and piss them all away on the REM whenever there's a godfest with 2-3 things I could use in it. Maybe if I ever actuallygotany of those things I'd play more regularly again, but meh...

Edit: I looked at Brave Frontier when it was new and again when the thread here started up, but I don't know what it is... something about the art in it just pushes me away from giving it a shot. And not being able to reroll without a rooted device. I'll probably install it eventually and regret not doing so six months ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing about Brave Frontier and every other PAD clone is they can't match the amount of skill/strategy involved in the actual gameplay part. Brave Frontier's meta game is really cool and I like the dungeons and the skills and all that, but it's not even in a league with PAD as far as skill goes. As impressive as the depth of PAD is with the billion units and viable teams and playstyles it's the actual puzzle that puts it above everything else that didn't copy it wholesale(ToS). Most of the rest of them it's just a matter of getting that beefcake team, then pretty much everyone is the same player. You don't see many folks likeReco SFsin these games, where they play at a level that normal people simply can't ever reach.

Anyof these games is going to be a grindfest eventually, it's by design. If I ever stumble in to another one that keeps me playing for 400+ days I'd be stunned.

edit: Oh and I am also currently in the barely playing category.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I burned out on it a few months ago. The combination of the skill-up system turning an entire weekend of SSP farming into absolutely nothing
This is the biggest jimmy rustler in the game for me. The requirements for some monsters' skill ups are insane, then they turn that into what seems like a 5% chance to actually grant a skill-up. It's the equivalent of the rare spawn, rare drop bullshit from EQ.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hero gods/Chinese godfest, with a midnight gala. Going to throw a couple pulls at this one since 3x exclusives is confirmed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hero gods/Chinese godfest, with a midnight gala. Going to throw a couple pulls at this one since 3x exclusives is confirmed.
Ugh....I really want to roll just for godfest gods, but I don't need another Kirin or Haku and I'm just positive that's what I'll get=P

Also there will be a 1x chance at the new Zhuge Liang guys....

Green Zhuge is hot shit if you have the green 2 Prong horses to run with him, like the new version of a Dark Meta team. Marine Rider, Sasuke, Piccolo specifically. I do not has them.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh....I really want to roll just for godfest gods, but I don't need another Kirin or Haku and I'm just positive that's what I'll get=P

Also there will be a 1x chance at the new Zhuge Liang guys....

Green Zhuge is hot shit if you have the green 2 Prong horses to run with him, like the new version of a Dark Meta team. Marine Rider, Sasuke, Piccolo specifically. I do not has them.
I'm going for either haku or Leilan for subs for my satan and shiva teams. (And godfest gods of course) hero gods don't do much for me, but its good enough to give it a whirl. I haven't pulled in 3 months and am sitting on a hill of stones with not much else to spend them on atm.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure if I want to roll, but it would be nice to roll Andromeda or Bonia. Chinese gods I have enough of, I've not even evo'ed most of the ones I have, let alone get a duplicate so I can ult both. Heroes would be cool, as I can build a row-enhance burst team with pretty much any color, but I'm specifically looking at blue. I'm not sure what I'll do with this one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
27 rolls in PEM...

2 Metal Kings
2 Ruby Kings
2 Sapphire Kings
1 Super Gold King
1 +1 Blood Devil
1 Earth Golem
18 other pieces of shit

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did 27 too..

1 Super Gold
3 Golds
1 Yellow Chaser
23 Fuck Yous

Edit: Oops, that's 28. Yellow chaser counts as a 'fuck you,' so I'll leave it.

Raign

Golden Squire
Interesting. My Chimeras just now were replaced by Leilan on phase 4 Zues dropping a skill up orb for her. Did not even catch that in the patch notes