Puzzles and Dragons

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
42 rolls on the PAL egg saved up for the Evo Mat event, and all I end up with is a mythilit and two divine gold masks... guess my luck had to run out at some point. I'm so close to Ult Evoing my first three Gods, but I'm just stalled out right now on a handful of Mystic Masks.

Any strategies for the Wednesday dungeon? I've tried a few teams but I just can't pull it off. Would an Amaterasu Ohkami lead with Godin help be capable of taking down a Mystic dungeon? I have Feline Bastet, Leilan, all the Keepers, Siren, Strawberry Dragon fully awoken, and a handful of other midrange subs available.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty frustrating the servers take a crap last night during Super Metals. I get one run in and then lose everything from the 2nd run and can't reconnect to anything for 15+ minutes. So QQ

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Pretty frustrating the servers take a crap last night during Super Metals. I get one run in and then lose everything from the 2nd run and can't reconnect to anything for 15+ minutes. So QQ
Thats pretty rare for PAD...I would expect some compensation to be coming your way.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I know, the Facebook forums were all aflutter last night but I'm not going to get too rustled. Really just wanted to knock out EVO'ing and Leveling up this Pandora to try it out. Nothing a couple of +egg runs won't fix.

I was just perfectly set up to do two runs, level, do two more runs
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
42 rolls on the PAL egg saved up for the Evo Mat event, and all I end up with is a mythilit and two divine gold masks... guess my luck had to run out at some point. I'm so close to Ult Evoing my first three Gods, but I'm just stalled out right now on a handful of Mystic Masks.

Any strategies for the Wednesday dungeon? I've tried a few teams but I just can't pull it off. Would an Amaterasu Ohkami lead with Godin help be capable of taking down a Mystic dungeon? I have Feline Bastet, Leilan, all the Keepers, Siren, Strawberry Dragon fully awoken, and a handful of other midrange subs available.
You have a PADHerder account? That should let us help you. Can you do the friday dublit dungeon?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Really only two ways to beat Wednesday's retard tier: 100% skill lock resist or the willingness to waste an hour each time on a team that can survive 99 turns of making a single match while you wait for the skill lock to end.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really only two ways to beat Wednesday's retard tier: 100% skill lock resist or the willingness to waste an hour each time on a team that can survive 99 turns of making a single match while you wait for the skill lock to end.
He's looking to do the second tier. Currently 1/11 for orochi after going 0/2 today, it would be better if the dungeon dropped anything else worthwhile.

Really hope super golds show up soon.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oops, I guess I skimmed the post and mixed up sacred and mystic.

I did my mystic farming with an extremely low level blue ogre, poisoner (AB Bluebird Blues in my case, but anything will work), 3 sapphlits, and a friend Lv.50-ish Siren (EotS is fine, this was long before the ult even existed). Same team farmed dub-mythlits easily too. 100% armor break works in place of poison too, if you lack poison but have a Top Droidragon or whatever. Ditto for replacing Siren with AO, ogre with better resolve, etc. Just do the math and make sure the auto-heal will always cover 50%/70% of your hp, and all you have to worry about is not taking two hits in the same turn.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, what are everyone's thoughts on keeping trash monsters, like the golems and the random_ancient_dragon_68s? Currently they seem like trash, but after stupidly feeding my Horus, I have monster feeding PTSD.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Typed up a whole post but my damn tablet freaked out and it got deleted, and I'm tired so someone else's turn!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
meh, box space isn't that hard to get, I'd keep shit like at least 1 of each golem type if you have it skilled up. If you haven't skilled it up don't bother with it. Ancient dragons I'd keep especially if skilled up, 5 skill cooldown, never know when they might get a UVO.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, what are everyone's thoughts on keeping trash monsters, like the golems and the random_ancient_dragon_68s? Currently they seem like trash, but after stupidly feeding my Horus, I have monster feeding PTSD.
I'm not an aspy/OCD kind of guy... but I don't feed anything that's 3* or more unless it's specifically a feeder or it's a double (or triple in some cases). I even end up keeping stupid chasers/skill up monsters so I can do stuff like Gaia/Tengu even though I'm terrible at them. Despite my PADHerder link, I have a shitload more monsters clogging my box that aren't in there.

As examples:
-I have every form of vampire at max skill, except the B/D version because I haven't yet gotten the devilit for it because I have other things that need devilit more. But I do have a spare Duke Vampire Lord waiting to get a spare devilit to be evolved.
-I've got a spare Horus in his original form at max level. Just for the "costs 20 or less" dungeons.
-I kept the ninjas. Yes, one of each form of each color.
-Back to the vampire above: I had a "goal" of getting a heartbreaker of each form at max skill for this low-cost/low-rarity dungeon shit.
-I'm still sitting on two of the white noel dragons (feeders) because I don't know what to feed them to.
-I'm sitting on 5 blue trifruits waiting for a Blonia.

All of this just shows that I'm fucking retarded about this game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ao- seems to have magically recovered the post I was going to make, including the part about being retarded. You must have hacked my packets!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Low cost dungeons are ass. Fortunately tengu is really the only one worth doing.
And I got one already!

Though I keep fooling myself into doing more of these things and keeping more of them so I can try and awaken them that way rather than through using Tamadara.
Which is stupid.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I got one already!

Though I keep fooling myself into doing more of these things and keeping more of them so I can try and awaken them that way rather than through using Tamadara.
Which is stupid.
I think its worth it, leveling my 3 feeder tengus right now. Tamdaras are a major cock block for me, plus I'm out of green monsters worth leveling atm.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Late to party: I finally ran hera and valk on this cycle - even though I'm sure I could have managed them sooner.

Valk I just used 2xluci/71 max skilled persephone - 2 rainbow keepers, and 1 lvl 22 basic hera (default drop). Slow but 100% safe. Took 3 runs - first time I didn't take the rainbow keepers and Valk bound both my leaders - so that was that. Second runs with the keepers in gave me so much health and as long as both leaders don't get bound it was simple - I still think I would have been fine had it happened with 6 turns of shield wall.

Second piece of great news - 23 poring tower valk drops - max skilled - so I got a little luck back after chu and sig went 5 total skill ups.