Puzzles and Dragons

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Said fuck it and pulled once (only had 6 stones left anyway) on the Batman machine.

Got D/B Batman.
biggrin.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
God, UVO Anubis is so sexy. Just one-shot every round of Athena, except Athena herself. I messed up and only got a x16 on my first attack. I used a L/L Ra helper, whom I'm actually growing more fond of than Anubis, since he has some better mistake/stall leeway. Plus, his active comes in damn handy sometimes.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Athena/Bastet god team makes easy work of Athena too. And I was averaging 1.5 stone per sandalphon using that combo too.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Finished my first hypermax card. Got the final HP egg to 297 my Ronia. Holy fuck what a grind. Don't know if I can do that for another one.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished my first hypermax card. Got the final HP egg to 297 my Ronia. Holy fuck what a grind. Don't know if I can do that for another one.
I'm hoping with starry lane out, we'll start seeing 5x techs every event. Both of these are going to make egg farming a million times easier.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping with starry lane out, we'll start seeing 5x techs every event. Both of these are going to make egg farming a million times easier.
Speaking of which, Forbidden Tower is the best rate on +eggs for the techs, correct? I'm assuming the last level is always best?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of which, Forbidden Tower is the best rate on +eggs for the techs, correct? I'm assuming the last level is always best?
4th level seems to be the place of choice. Spamming challenge mode is awesome as your team is always up. Going to do devil luci, and any mix of rodins/ronias. Goal is to bust out at least 100 eggs tomorrow.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need another RODin friend to really spam through FT4. 4 Ronia and 2 ROdin means I am a skill awakening away from the Ronias being ready on start. Though with 4 I can do just a few matches, then Ronia Ronia ROdin ROdin Ronia to win.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm using my Shiva lead and 5 Ronia, it isn't optimal but still almost takes longer to select the dungeon, challenge mode, and pick the friends than to run the actual attempt. Did a whole bar of STA this morning, so 140 STA, and got 7 +eggs. Actually the longest part of it is the terribad internet up here at this lake house in Nova Scotia. It takes like 20 retries to connect and half the time errors out to title screen.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I need another RODin friend to really spam through FT4. 4 Ronia and 2 ROdin means I am a skill awakening away from the Ronias being ready on start. Though with 4 I can do just a few matches, then Ronia Ronia ROdin ROdin Ronia to win.
I keep a ROdin (max awakened, but only lvl 70) up on my account with my Luci - 330,066,207

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I just refreshed it when I made my last post - I try to log in a few times a day on that account to keep my stuff up though.

PM me if you ever need it - I refresh rerolled pretty often.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just refreshed it when I made my last post - I try to log in a few times a day on that account to keep my stuff up though.

PM me if you ever need it - I refresh rerolled pretty often.
Ah no, you don't need to for Team Challenge mode. All of your friends (and both their leaders) are available all the time. As long as you have it as one of your leaders, I can use it. Though you can only select one of the leads (not both) if they're up.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about TC - yeah, he'll ROdin will always be up - he's my slot 1 ... I keep Luci in my slot 2 in case I swap to Kirin, LMeta, or something dungeon specific that he doesn't work for.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My +egg rate has been sub par so far. Doubt I'll hit my goal at this rate.
I'm averaging just about 1/run (with 3 two runs, a handful of 1 runs with 4 drops instead of 5, and a handful of 0 runs). It's pretty decent and I'm almost sleepwalking through it. I'm

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm averaging just about 1/run (with 3 two runs, a handful of 1 runs with 4 drops instead of 5, and a handful of 0 runs). It's pretty decent and I'm almost sleepwalking through it. I'm
I'm close to 1 every third run at over 50 runs. Dogshit.