Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I presume it's just low priority due to the massive disparity in userbase. If they get off their arse and release worldwide as well as patch it up they might get a much bigger western following compared to now.

Rumoured to be a double drop on the Guardian in the near future and I believe Dark Mecha starts on Monday so I need to level up my light resist more. At least my Green resist hit Graviton Earth Dragon stage today, woo, the 30% to 50% resist will make expert farming much easier as well as the luvvly 20k nuke.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I presume it's just low priority due to the massive disparity in userbase. If they get off their arse and release worldwide as well as patch it up they might get a much bigger western following compared to now.

Rumoured to be a double drop on the Guardian in the near future and I believe Dark Mecha starts on Monday so I need to level up my light resist more. At least my Green resist hit Graviton Earth Dragon stage today, woo, the 30% to 50% resist will make expert farming much easier as well as the luvvly 20k nuke.
I need to powerlevel my white dragon for easyclears. I don't have a real good dmg dealing white team, so I might just use my dark team with CDD out front and a Siren healing. Siren + VL is just absurd synergy. Right now pairing it with venus for the "World" effect is just fucking fun. I regularly get 1 non-dark orb on the screen (sometimes I'll get it with 4 or 5 and make 3 combos out of it.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, it looks like the Dragon Guardian 2x drop rate starts at noon PT today.

Also, I've started running a valk team...wow, totally a lot more fun. I just need to level my healers a bunch more. Siren only needs 45k exp until she gets evolved to enchantress, but my succy and echnida are way behind. Also need two friggin rainbow masks to evolve my valk.

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
So I finally break down and try this, and after 30 or so restarts I get a Vritra. There does not seem to be much information about him, or at least in English anyway. Why is it so high on your good to have list? And I'm seeing conflicting information. Should I level it or keep it low level?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He's a good monster later on, but you aren't going to have the team to utilize his leader ability for a LONG time. I'd keep on truckin for a Valk or something. I know it fucking blows (I did about 50 rerolls) but it makes the game much easier/more enjoyable at the beginning. Also not said enough is how important your 2nd/3rd rolls are as well. On my Valk acct I got Siren then Succy and was pretty stoked with that start.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Woot, got one of my ADKs to max skill level. Now to work on the 2nd.
I need one more skill up for my first, then to work on second. Thinking about blowing three stones I have saved up to refill stamina. Are you farming on adept or expert? Still seems like adept is the way to go for my team. Expert just takes too much concentration and I can't blow through it quite yet with my healer team.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So I finally break down and try this, and after 30 or so restarts I get a Vritra. There does not seem to be much information about him, or at least in English anyway. Why is it so high on your good to have list? And I'm seeing conflicting information. Should I level it or keep it low level?
The conflicting information is because vritra makes a solid team member, but an excellent part of a gimmick team. For a team member you want him high level, for the gimmick team, it's a resolve team, so the higher hp vritra has, the stronger healer you need to keep the team alive ( the gimmick is to get 'killed' so you end up on 1hp and can use vritra's grudge attack for maximum damage ).

The gimmick team is no use for normal situations, so you'd be sidelining your best guy and using the 'B' team to level up if you wanted to do that, probably more pain than it's worth. If you decide to keep him, I'd probably not worry about keeping him low level.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
fed 9 msk to one of the 3 that I'm going to keep for 1 skill up. AWesome. Well, at least I got 3 MSK.

Df~_sl

shitlord
RNG fuck you!

First account: 14 MSK. Fed 11 to 1. No Skill ups.
Second account: 0 MSK

First account: no mermaid, one echidna, no succubus
Second account: two mermaids, one echidnna, three succubus

Ran both accounts through approximately the same amount of times on everything...

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
2 for 2 on MSK expert runs today (and I think 3 for 6 total). I probably should have run it more today.

Did anyone else only get one jewel dungeon pop up today? Is that normal for the weekends? I really needed some emeralds but only get ruby once.

velk

Trakanon Raider
fed 9 msk to one of the 3 that I'm going to keep for 1 skill up. AWesome. Well, at least I got 3 MSK.
Skill levelling is soul destroying, heh. On the bright side, got a good feel for the odds on adept msk I think - with double drop the random knights seem to be very close to 100% drop ( i.e. a level with one of them on it will always leave an egg, you can still get a different egg off other mobs that are with him though ), and the boss round drops are still shit - I'd say 10% ish.

One random tip for people doing MSK farming - a few max level harpies are useful for some resolve teams, and the flood of taur devils you get makes that pretty straightforward.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Looking for advice:
I have 15 stones burning a hole in my pocket, should I pull the dark event with these monsters in my box? Or should I just be patient for a water or light event?

Neptune (25)
Siren (25)
Thanatos (35) but no evolve materials
Devil Dragon (40)
Holy Dragon (28)
Mystic Ice Knight
Mystic Stone Knight x2
Mystic Light Night
Green Starter Dragon
Toytops (10)
Lil White Dragon x3

Df~_sl

shitlord
I dont see anything on your team that screams out Dark Team... so I would hold onto the stones for now.

I got one more shot at MSK Adept run... before it goes down. Ugh!
Also, if I knew how useless the starter dragons were... I would have never bothered fully evolving them before lil dragons
frown.png
big mistake!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
So I just rerolled a bunch after a month of playing with what I found out was a bad team (Undine, Water starter, Mystic Ice Knight, no mermaid, etc).

Settled on a Freyr after getting tired of rolling 3 star Fire and Stone Knights, 2 Susasno, and 2 Tiamat.

First roll after reroll was a Naga, so I'm basically sitting on Freyr+Fire starter+Naga after 2 rare pulls, should I keep going? I can probably farm a Titan.

I really wanted a Siren or ADK to start but was burned out rerolling.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I don't regret 5*-ing my starter dragon, the xp curve is pretty gentle compared to others and it gives you a nice boost for your team early doors. It will be nicer still whenever we get upgraded as they have access to 6* forms of the starters.

I've deffo ended up with more MSK's from adept than from expert, the RNG loves fucking with me. My 13th skillup attempt finally gave me my first. I might get one maxxed before it goes but I'm certainly not counting on it and fuck the mechadragon events. Still not a single fucking boss drop from any of them on expert, 5% drop rate my arse!

/rant

Df~_sl

shitlord
Heres my current account #1:

5* Amat (max level, missing one keeper to evo)
Red/Blue/Green/Light/Dark Starter Dragons Final Form all 30+
Green/White/Red Ripper Dragons on their way to lvl 70 for evos
3X Dragon Knights
2X Vampire Lord
1x Echidna 50+
1x Siren 25+
4* Maxed Pierdrawn waiting for Mythlit to Evolve
5* Angelion lvl 30+

Where should I be going from here?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Heres my current account #1:

5* Amat (max level, missing one keeper to evo)
Red/Blue/Green/Light/Dark Starter Dragons Final Form all 30+
Green/White/Red Ripper Dragons on their way to lvl 70 for evos
3X Dragon Knights
2X Vampire Lord
1x Echidna 50+
1x Siren 25+
4* Maxed Pierdrawn waiting for Mythlit to Evolve
5* Angelion lvl 30+

Where should I be going from here?
Well, I see two solid teams fully made - first up would be ADK + four dragons, second would be Amaterasu + four dragons. So I'd focus on either Ama or ADK and the resist dragons for now. I'd just do one ADK to start with, given that real dragons are equally useful in either team ( second team you have pretty crap damage, so you just rely on ama keeping you alive until the breath weapons charge up - usually go with a green odin as friend leader ). Only downside with Ama is the metric shitton of xp that it takes to level her up to a degree of decency - the results are worth it in the end though - mine's up to like 3.3K heals now.

Keep an eye out for the dark knight dungeon, rumored to be coming soon, as you'll want at least one to go with your adk team.