Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
So I should be doing the technical green dungeons, max level pengdra (do not evolve) and feed 5 of those to my greenies to level them...

When the Dark Knight Dungeon Comes out, farm it like I did the green dungeon...

Got it.

Weird, Dragon Guardian is showing up for another 7 days to go on my screen...

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Noble finishes in the next 24 hours and will be replaced by the Dark Mechafuckyounodropsforyoudragon dungeon. At the moment they seem happy to have two dungeons on alternating two week cycles which is rather nice.

Out of interest, why not evolve the pengdras?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, should I keep saving my mythlits? I've got 10 at this point, and they are seriously cramping my space.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So, should I keep saving my mythlits? I've got 10 at this point, and they are seriously cramping my space.
I would keep the little bastards. You need tons of those for evolving pretty much everything to 5*.

On a different note I am struggling to decide which version of Neptune I want to evolve mine into.

Blue/Light or Blue/Black. I keep leaning towards blue/light to set up a team with amaterasu/verche/valk etc.

I know blue/black is helpful for twin heroes, but i already have a toytops I can use for the resist team.

Do any of the special dungeons benefit from a blue/light resist leader?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahaha Gunghotrolled! I blew 3 stones on stamina for the double drop last night for the ADK event... this morning I opened and realized it wasn't over. Fuck.

Instead I'm blowing through the Noble event trying to get my white ripper up to 70 to evolve for the massive AoE.

Dark team I'm running is

5* Venus lvl 30 (from the last light event)
CDD lvl 47
5* Lilith lvl 48
4* Vamp Lord lvl 33
Rainbow Keeper
Healer ally (Almost always a siren)

CDD does about 15% of Noble's hp or wipes the board (except Angel or White ripper, but those are easy cleanup)
Siren changes fire to heal, VL change heal to dark, venus let's me rearrange the board for 5 seconds (and is AMAZING). This is usually 25% to 40% of Noble's life.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I've probably ran the castle of satan - witches ball level around 20 times in the last 2 days and I'm beginning to think the naga succubus and vampire are myths, my entire monster box is just being fed amethyst carbuncles hopefully one will drop soon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've probably ran the castle of satan - witches ball level around 20 times in the last 2 days and I'm beginning to think the naga succubus and vampire are myths, my entire monster box is just being fed amethyst carbuncles hopefully one will drop soon.
I didn't realize it at the time, but the Lilith rare pull was probably one of the better ones I could have gotten. It and the vamp lord made making an all dark team pretty easy. I made it until the tech dungeons where I got my shit pushed in.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
my monster box just doesn't quite have a theme yet, my last 15 pal pulls have been junk, 4 lil whites - I do have a siren/neptune to be the basis of something blue.

As soon as my buddy hits 20 I'll do the gift trade.

Question about the gift trade, you recieve one of the 3 starter dragons or light/dark ones and you get a rare machine pull? does the machine pull happen on redemption (if it happens) so it better to open the gift during a rare egg event? I couldn't figure out exactly how it worked. And is it worth leveling a second account just to gift your main account at 20? I.E. no rerolling and just grind out the first 20?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'll have to download and try this game.

Seems very similar to Tower of Saviors.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Decided to give Noble Mechdragon Master a shot since its x2 and going away. Used my Lightning Holy Dragon and a Holy Dragon friend with my Siren/Echidna/Rainbow Keeper/Chaos Devil Dragon. Turns out it was very easy with that lineup.

jcjZ5Np.jpg

woot

Then figured I wanted a try at a CDK so I pulled a rare egg and got a 4 star Pierdrawn. Guess those seem good when evolved. 50% dark/water resist

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
grats! sweet card. I think I have like 53 total team cost. I'm just hoping like hell that somehow the random number gods are gonna call my lucky number soon, its even 1.5x event in castle of satan. 90 minutes and I can level and do it 4 more times before the event ends!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Good job pulling the mech dragon right at the end!

I will be keeping a blue/black resist Neptune up most of the time during the dark mech event. Time for everyone to farm for Succubus on expert mode. Grab at least 4 for a poison team for mask/spirit farming.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'll have to download and try this game.

Seems very similar to Tower of Saviors.
ToS is a puzzle and dragons clone, so yes, it's very similar. ToS has some nice usability features that PaD could really do with too - like alerts when limited dungeons are up and multiple teams.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
ToS is a puzzle and dragons clone, so yes, it's very similar. ToS has some nice usability features that PaD could really do with too - like alerts when limited dungeons are up and multiple teams.
So far liking the UI for ToS better, but I'll be playing both now.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Question about the gift trade, you recieve one of the 3 starter dragons or light/dark ones and you get a rare machine pull? does the machine pull happen on redemption (if it happens) so it better to open the gift during a rare egg event? I couldn't figure out exactly how it worked. And is it worth leveling a second account just to gift your main account at 20? I.E. no rerolling and just grind out the first 20?
You don't get a rare egg pull from gifting.

You get a random starter dragon when you send your gift away and you get another one if someone gifts you. It's the only (reasonable) way to get the light and dark starter dragons, I ended up with another fire starter and a wood one.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Decided to give Noble Mechdragon Master a shot since its x2 and going away. Used my Lightning Holy Dragon and a Holy Dragon friend with my Siren/Echidna/Rainbow Keeper/Chaos Devil Dragon. Turns out it was very easy with that lineup.

woot
Thanks for posting this. Made me try it out. And like two hours later finally finished and got one too
smile.png
First master level I've tried and honestly don't think I had any business beating it. Used my own regular White Dragon, friend fully evolved white, then rainbow/siren/archangel. Only had like 9k hp, and used two stones at the mech, but was so pissed by his triple attack and then heal I would have used 10. Think it'll be a while before I try one of those again.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm gonna run dark mechdragon until I get at least one or two succubus. This should suck less than running the tier 1 and 2 dungeons over and over, like I have been for the last week with no luck.